ITT: celebrities you know

ITT: celebrities you know

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WY_3uxzkoV4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Keifer Sutherland owns a Ranch in Montana next to a friend of mines place.
He come into a shitty dive bar where I live every once in awhile.

I see Julian Clary and Paul O'Grady very often. I've also met Jan Francis and Peter Howitt. Vic Reeves once brought me a pint. And I was in a sexulal relationship with Evanna Lynch for 8 months

Evanna talk about emma? How in bed?

They were friends, and I accidentally walked in on them both while they were in their underwear. Nothing fantastic to report (if you've seen them both in bikinis, then you've seen them in underwear), but they were unfazed by my presence. Quite surreal.

Evanna was a demon in the sack (I may have been her first as she was very quiet and nervous the first time), but once we got used to each other it was very slow and sensual. We mutually split when she moved to the US for a year

You should ask him to burn your face with a cigarette

How did you meet her?

>you literally fucked the least attractive female cast member of harry potter who says more than one line.

I honestly don't believe you, but I know you also don't care. One important detail is, though, who are you to them and how?

When was this when you saw them in the underwear? Or when you dated her?

What do you mean demon if it was slow and sensual? I love slow and sensual.. did she do anal or anything?

That's subjective.

Luna was a qt.

Emma have a nice butt?

In the way a hamster is cute. Would you want to fuck a hamster?

Leicester Sq just after the Phoenix Premiere. A whole bunch of the cast left the screening after it started (this is normal, they've already seen it a hundred times) and she nearly spilt a drink over me in Burger king. She grew up near where my father lived so that's how we got talking. Nice girl. She was 16 at the time, but it was the UK, so all legal and sexy

You superficial swine

A friend. We're still in touch. I even have Emma's personal facebook

wild to start, then much more about the loving than the fucking. She squeks when she comes - it's adorable

yes, she does, but anyone can see that

Yknow furries are on Sup Forums right? You sure you want to ask that?

Was there any mention of emmas sex life?

Did you do anal with evanna?

>A friend. We're still in touch. I even have Emma's personal facebook
Can you link

Nope, not my place to ask. Although they did mention shaving. No we didn;t do anal. You don;t ask someone who's still technically in school if they want a dick up their arse

no of course I bloody can't. Besides, why in god's name do you think she'd accept friend requests from anyone she didn;t specifically ask to be friends with?

I refuse to believe there's a human on earth who doesn't know the answer to that question.

Need proof. Post photo of sexy times.

What you mean shaving ??? Lol we all know emma has a nice bush. Which is hot.

What did they say? Did evanna have a bush? You always use a condom? She riode you like crazy at the start then more sensual positions? How big are you

Nope, because they're persoanl, plus if I posted them onm here, she would know I'm the one who posted it, and our friendship is worth more than that

'that' picture is why she started shaving. That fucked her up for a year, you know. She nearly quit because of that

It was worth a try...you mean you are friends with her or just know her fb? Does she post on it normally?

She nearly quit because people liked her with a bush?
That's like refusing to go outside because someone likes your beard.

she has her 'showbiz' account, which is the one she uses for her public face, but she has another one under a pseudonym for friends and family. So naturally, no neckbeards allowed

>'that' picture is why she started shaving. That fucked her up for a year, you know. She nearly quit because of that
Expand. Did you tell her it was no biggie she hhad a bush and guys like that? Also that would have happened after you dated evanna no? It was I'm 2008 not 2007

Does she seem like a nice normal person? That's what I've heard

Did either of them joke about how much people masturbate to them? Lol

i used to know michelle trachtenberg during her pete and pete days

we hung out pretty much every day for 2 years straight
then one day her family moved...

it still hurts to hear that theme song

youtube.com/watch?v=WY_3uxzkoV4

No, because it was her 18th birthday and the paparazzi were shoving cameras up her fucking skirt. Some of them even laid on the pavement to try to get another shot

Yeah, she';s nice. Brown put a lot of idea in her head, and this whole ';this is what a feminist...' thing is getting a bit dull, but she doesn't bang on about it all the time like a fucking vegan

They were just disgusted by it

You faggots are seriously being duped by this bullshit? Typical Sup Forums

Well that does sound uncomfortable. Does she lay their behavior at the feet of patriarchy or at the feet of celebrity worship?

They do realize its because they are top tier qts and beauties no?

Emma probably doesn't register she's a goddess

at the feet of gutter tabloids paying fucktons of money for pictures of only-just-legal tits & ass

check out the website lol

>Yeah, she';s nice. Brown put a lot of idea in her head, and this whole ';this is what a feminist...' thing is getting a bit dull, but she doesn't bang on about it all the time like a fucking vegan
Thanks for answering. It sounds like you're still in touch with them even emma?

One other question emmas ex, one of them broke up bc of his coke problem. Does emma do coke or anything? Smoke weeed?weed seems likely. Theres rumors she snokes cigaretters

>719736277
>No, because it was her 18th birthday and the paparazzi were shoving cameras up her fucking skirt. Some of them even laid on the pavement to try to get another shot
That was fucked up. I heard she went home crying that evening. :( I wouldn't want emma to be so upset I'm sad she was for a year that's sad

As far as I know, she does neither. But she can drink like a fish when she's off-schedule

Well at least she is reasonable in that sense. Now you should find a way to expose her to the documentary called "The Red Pill". Non feminist Emma could do a bunch of good in this world.

I heard she can too but she said she used to have wine as a kid with dinner and ended up not treating alcohol loke it was a vice just not a big deal.

No crazy stories?

Anything particularly hot you did to evanna?

Ever see her smoking cigs? You seen either of them recently?

Any fun story?

that upper-lip. I have way too many women with mustaches in my community.
Too gay for me

She's a remarkably sensible girl, if she didn;t have the right people around her she could very easily have gone the way of Drew Barrymore or Lindsay Lohan

As for Evanna, the nice young lady I knew more about, we just had lots and lots of sex. We spent an entire weekend naked at my place once. That was fun

I met Donald Trump once. He's an egotistical cunt

These sound like made up names to Americans desu

That's not surprising, narcissists are usually like that.

How's evannas butt? She's very cute man. How's her head game? Imagine a threesome with them both

If you ever get a word in to emma keep telling her to do herself. She gets way too much flack for being a goodwill ambasaador she seems nice and like a genuine person who wants to do goodm not radicial. Maybe tell her there's lots of males that do feel stereotyped and the ones criticizing her a lot usually have their own mental problems and things to deal with as she's said is a problem.

That's really stupid. She's literally a human, not a hamster.

Or are you a tumblrfag and all of a sudden you agree with otherkin?

There was some creepy singer johhny borrel who people said was possibly interested in her round that time. He was a heroin addict tho and recently split from kirtsen dunst. Hope emma paid him no mind.

How big is your penis? Average?

dude what? this whole thread of you is incredible if its actually true.

Blonde bush? Emma still have a bush?

Tomorrow I'm playing an artist (extra) in some scenes with an ex akb48 chick. The one that got stabbed.
Should I make a move or leave it?

Can you give Emma this message for me:

[spoiler]Cool story, babe. Now make me a sandwich[/spoiler]

Robbie Coltrane was my landlord, James McAvoy helped me up when I fell on ice one time, and I was a younger my dad and I met Brian Cranston in a toilet

I hooked up with Arielle plenty of times before she moved to LA.
She was in my acting class in Tampa.
Never even liked the class, but it was a pussy goldmine.

Met several UKIP politicians
Met Suzanne Evans and Paul Nuttall last night

I can't believe you fuckwhistles are actually eating up this guy's fantasy. Evanna Lynch wouldn't fuck a scouser

>my dad and I met Brian Cranston in a toilet
What for

Kent?

>sex duh
Nah, I was only like 3 at the time so I had to go to the toilet with my dad, and when we went he was in there

I went to school with Steven Adams

This.guy who was with evanna how big are you

22 cm

That's pretty big could she take you all in? Deepthroat?

I lived across the street from Stuart Quan for a few years.

Was Emma a virgin until she was 18 like people have said? She classy?

Pretty chilled guy, HATES talking about movies his, yours, anybody else's. but for all other bits he is a generous guy, buys my mum jewellery and always has time to talk when my dad isn't flying him which way.

I know Paul too.
See him every weekday

No detailed stories?

Yeah ok kid

Jamies World on fb, used to speak to her heaps, banged her and haven't spoken to her since ...

I'm from Kent

yup

She was a virgin until the age of 21. It was a 16-year-old Dan who lost his cherry to one of the make-up girls in a trailer on the set of Goblet

Yeah, he gets about a bit

What does that mean? You're rich?

How did evanna handle your penis

delicately

>She was a virgin until the age of 21. It was a 16-year-old Dan who lost his cherry to one of the make-up girls in a trailer on the set of Goblet
How do you know that? Who did she lose it to her bf?

I heard that about dan too but there were rumors of about the same for evanna

Dan a faggot?

great tits

God no. Have you seen his fiancee?

Cara Delevingne was a couple of years above me at school. Spoke to her a few times and she was always chill

Could she deepthroat you? Where did you cum

Evanna got that image because she was an Irish blonde with big tits, she was actually very shy. Hell of an artist too. She designed most of her own outfits and accessories for the movies

Just a big rumor I guess but I never got the impression. Expand more on emmas virginity and what you knew

I wish this was legit

That's cool I heard Emma likes to paint as well. That's sweet they are both into art.

I knew/know very little, so anything I say would be bullshit. Apart from that she lost her virginity 6 years after she lost her anal cherry

see? bullshit - probably

What are you talling about? I'm confused now. Are you saying you don't know anything?

She lost her anal cherry you know for sure before virginity? Explain

even I'm confused now. you know she lost her virginity at 21?

Chris Packham

Emma likes anal? You know this?

Nom

i wuv u clawie!