Be lesbian

> Be lesbian
> Attracted to women
> Want to attract other women who like women
> Dress like a man
I've never got this. Can any lesbians out there please explain why they do this?

Are you on big bang theory?

mind your own fucking business

Always baffled me too.
>I want to attract women who are attracted to women
>I know! I'll be as manly as possible!
Doesn't add up.

Bumping for interest

Hopefully pic related will attract some lesbians

How are woman attracted to fat fucking cross dressing blobs like this? My only answer is that women are fucking insane and white men are the master race.

I suppose they would say men do the same by dressing like traps. But that's probably because they want to fool straight men into liking them and get turned on by that. Some how I don't think straight women get fooled by a 240lb. woman with a man's haircut and thick rim glasses.

shut up queer

Cash me ousside howbowdah

As a a gay guy, I don't get traps or twinks.
When I fuck a dude, I want him to be a DUDE. Not a stand-in for a lady who just so happens to have a penis.

fag

I Agree
> Be heterosexual woman, only want chad with abs & confidence.
> Be lesbian, ok with mentally unstable ugly butches that will beat me when things go wrong.

Bitches are insane.

That's because traps and femboys are for straight men who find themselves attracted to it, but don't want to admit and get super defensive about it.

How about the idea of fucking a straight man?

If I had to guess...
Masculinity is attractive regardless of sex, therefore, manly women.

If a man's fucking me, he's not straight. He's either gay or bi, and, no, denial is not sexy.

^this

I think as a rational being the only way to understand is to NOT. You cant understand something based off of irrational emotion, which is what women are. Irrational. That's why finding someone so hard.

Is she a wizard?

I'm not a dyke, but some ladies feel like men and feel right when they act and dress like manly men.

There are masculine lesbians and there are feminine lesbians and there are lesbians that are all over the middle.

I happen to be a manly lesbian stuck in a mansian body. I love women and I love you in a non sexual way.

Just do your thing.

but what if he BERRY his dick?

>Masculinity is attractive regardless of sex, therefore, manly women.
That's just the way you rationalize your attraction towards dudes, user.

People usually say that about tits, but I guess that's not your thing.

>being attracted to women rationalizes your attraction towards dudes

And nah, tits are fuckin lame.

Best way to explain it is that we're attracted to masculinity or femninity and a set of genitals.

>straight