How do you measure a dream Einstein?

My biggest dream was about 3 minutes.

something that worth to spend you life for

Your illiterate aren't you?

yes

That I die very very soon

can I has ur money, house and stuff?

It's shows my friend.

Give an informational interpretation to all of physics.

impossible

no religion.

no niggers.

no sand niggers.

no feminists.

no age of consent.

a woman if the property of her father.

parents consent for her.

okay

>no age of consent
what do you mean? are you fucking pedo?

you sound like a fucking filthy muslim, it doesn't matter if you're brown ,you're still a goat fucker

It shows my friend.*
>it's fucking kek!
>lol talking about another user's grammar when yours is just as bad.

A world with no wars, only unity between nations. A world with no consumerism. A world where the sustainability of a nation rests on it's people's will to push aside selfish agendas. A world where the select few have authority, but not endless wealth. Where art can still thrive, and beautiful, heartfelt creations of film, music, sculptures and literature can thrive, and be preserved throughout history. A world where political correctness doesn't exist, and no matter the colour or ethnicity of each individual, if the one ultimate goal of respecting and preserving the cultural heritages of the world and its people is at heart, they are welcome. No SJWs defying scientific fact. No tolerance of religious preaches. No filthy rotten cultures involving heavy drinking with careless, money-making music. No more famine in some countries whilst others bathe in their warm seas next to their private wooden chalets on the shores of the Bahamas. All equal, all respecting, all loving.

TLDR; What the NSDAP actually wanted before the history books were written.

getting revenge on those who have wronged me , thats pretty much it, content otherwise

Immortal dictator of the universe.

Dubs confirm

I wonder how long will it take until you get bored out of your ass

English is not my mother tongue thank you.

Time travel.... however every time i wake up, something is different.

yeah, your mother tongue prefer dicks

But your mother tongue prefers anus.

>All equal
impossible

Easy: that everything goes well for everyone at anytime

no, my mom is a decent woman

A planet

No sjw's, Liberals werent whiny faggots, Republicans werent uptight douchebags and liquored up hillbillies, Islam is gone making terrorism gone, China got into a war with japan and japan somehow managed to summon 2 godzillas and destroyed china then was destroyed. Russia and the US become buddies, The Weeaboos all kill themselves because there will be no new anime ever, Adults who like MLP suddenly realize how retarded they are and grow the fuck up. MLP quickly dies out. Furries realize how autistic they are and run off into the wilderness subsquently getting mauled and slaughtered by the animals they tried to fuck. Gabe newell removes the FNAF franchise, undertale, and the other games that spawned cancerous fandoms, HL3 is released, BLM realizes they dont matter and all kill themselves making the world a better place and world peace is established.

high five, bro. couldn't agree with you more

GRIFFFITH!!!!!!

To get a lot of money

paypal.me/LetsTryToGetMoney

Im probably now on at least 30 hitlists because this probably triggered a bunch of people.

But i dont really care.

paypal.me/LetsTryToGetMoney

>paypal.me
yeah right

It's legit

yeah sure

a world without age restriction, and my a 9yo wife.

paypal.me
A link from a PayPal account for small donations and company payments.
Just google it for god sake