HOW the FUCK do you COMPETE against THIS?

HOW the FUCK do you COMPETE against THIS?

By actually being able to have sex.

I know, that hand is really long and lanky!

By being able to wear trousers

>not just licking your own penis
why doesn't he just lick his own penis?

lanky white guys can be very hung

baseball bat to the back of the head. he's so busy fapping, he'd never see it coming.

then, oh, i don't know, a couple of Dodonpas through the ribs and finish off with a Kahmehameha while Kaioken'd to fifty. just to be sure.

big words for a virgin

Mines 6.5 with a slight upward curve.

Orgasm machine.

he might catch AIDS off himself.

Sup Forums is still good.

The vid looks fake anyway.

i would like to see Hiroyuki introduce a feature for Sup Forums so that whenever anyone posts their dick size without a picture, it automatically adds this pic.

Just because you're a virgin on Sup Forums doesn't mean everyone else is.

who cares faggot?

*your

learn to spell little virgin

Are you sure about that.

Do you want a broke pussuh bish?

Why are you competing with what looks like a well hung teenager? Just go fuck people like the rest of us. Live your life amigo, average dingus or otherwuse

He is probably a midget

any second now, the plastic shovels will come out and this playground sand-pit fight will be on like donkey kong.

take it to habbo hotel, kids, okay?

thanks virgin

Fuckin virg. Stay out of it why dont ya?

Retard. He was right.

i'm such a faggot for wanting to feel the weight of that thing in my hand.

Angle is kinda favourable. Anything upwards of 10 inch is unfuckable anyway unless you're beat as hell.

Read a book. You are fucking pathetic.

In your hand? I want to fucking taste it

i don't know about tasting a cock i just want to stroke it and feel the weight. maybe even push my small hard cock against that monster.

wow. That's pretty gay

i know right? that massive cock makes me diamonds.

Well, why not stroke it with some ass, would feel good

Why is your wrist so far away from your fingers???

i think i'd love to plow this dude from behind while i reach around and handle that monster well if he would let me of course.

Do you ever think, "why" while getting laid you cuck?! Nope. Just get some pussy & stop caring so much.

Nah hes not black..

You're a tragedy.

You're is a contraction of "you are"
While your is a possessive adjective.

In effect, you're implying that he should say:

>Since something that belongs to you a virgin...

Which is undeniable proof that you are retarded and most likely American.

Romania quads

I'm not into guys, so faggots like him aren't a threat to me.

You fuckn idiot,he used it correctly

O fut pe mata de țâgan borât.

I can't believe so many English native-speakers don't know the difference between "your" and "you're". I'm not even from the US or GB and I know how to use them

I bet you have tons of smegma.

what kind of lack of confidence this guy has that he posts dick size with a pic?

seriously.. I am 6.5inches, basically normal dick, doesn't look big honestly. I have never in my life wasted time explaining anything about my genitals to anyone. I've been to busy fucking girls.

Most do. They most likely are dumb/don't even care.

That's what I said to OP. Because he's a obvious, insecure, little bitch.
I've never once thought about my dick size while getting laid. Why would you?
I'm like 7.2 inches. Moderately attractive. I do absolutely fine. Never fucking think about it. Just glad my dick isn't tiny. Even if it was, I'd being trying to get it.

with better photoshop skills.

What you have to understand is that women are not competing for the husband with the biggest dick, they are competing against other women for the best life. That can be by either improving their own or sabotaging those around them. All that matters is that they are on top, the height of the hill doesn't matter to them they just want to be queen of it.

Having a hubby with a huge dick isn't a bonus for them because they can't tell most people about it, and if anything it just makes them more likely to lose him to their competing "friends".

... And women don't have friends in the contemporary use of the word. They have friendly competitors in their locality. It's their way of judging their position in society. Also its useful to absorb the networks of others if they burn too many bridges in their own network.

My ex used to cry every time her friends were upset at her no matter how much she did or didn't deserve it. I began to realise that she was scared of losing their free labour and how useful they were to her. That's why she was crying. That's the reason women seem illogical to men. We make judgements on isolated things and concepts on their own merit. Women calculate within systems, and their affect on it.

Fucking underrated

Damn truth here bro

so you have a small peepee don't you?

Is that the dude from Nantucket?

His index finger is shorter than his pinky. His metacarpal are as long as his forearm. And his dick has larger pixels than his face.....
Or it's fake as fuck

As much as I know that's fake I really want that huge cock spraying come in my mouth.

truth

He has a huge penis can't really blame him

this

>b-b-but you have to feel inferior, white b-b-boy!

Shut up, kike.

Thats a gmo infected dick
Sjpplements ridded with
Dna destroying morregilions
and toxic gmos

If it wasnt and blacks started
using that and
Began quelching which the majority havent even started yet you would have
absolutely no chance peewee

Nah thats bs there has to be a way to stretch out the penis

Wasn't that confirmed to be nearly all stretched/filled foreskin?

You don't.

You simply kill the competition

I was going to give a pragmatic, objective answer.

Then I remembered where I was.

Itt
Faggots that think dick size means anything to anybody except the person the dick's attached to.

If you have no personality, no social skills, and an unhealthy obsession with other people's genitals it doesn't matter how big your cock is, no woman's gonna want to go near it. Unless she's a whore, or has worse self esteem than your average Sup Forums lurker. Either way, thinking you're somehow in competition genitally with other males just shows how little contact you fags have ever had with females.
My perfectly normal and average sized penis and I laugh at you and your pathetic concerns.

You're projecting again.

I would mold a fake cock just like him.

What's the band around the base of his balls and dick? Fake?

Cock slap this girl.

not gay tbh

Got full vid? Would love to go on omegle and use fake cam and see girls reactions

>acquire money
>act like a savage gentleman
pussy will reign upon thee