What is the best way to make money online with my 17yo girlfriend? We are thinking in doing live cams for money...

What is the best way to make money online with my 17yo girlfriend? We are thinking in doing live cams for money... Where and whatthere is a best way to do it?

Play online poker and be good at it.

if she is 17 and you do live cam shows you may end up having a bad time being underage and all that

Belive me... I've try it...

Try stock trading it can be really exciting! Plus she can do her homework while you find methods online to cover your bald spot.

hey fbi, how's it going

Yeah, but nobody will know... I think... In any case, I can whait one more year, boy we have to pay the bills and stuff, we live together now

You realise people would only pay to look at her, right? Not you. So youre effectively pimping out your gf

Start a business selling electronics

wait* sry my english...

Get a job

Draw fetish art of overwatch characters on deviantart.

I know and she knows too. Is the away she can help pay the bills.

Serius guys, we are think like doing a live in periscope and ask for money in paypal and stuff like that... I want to know if there is a better way,

Sell panties with her on craigslist.

>Go to whatever underwear/lingerie store is around. Preferably a brand name store (my girlfriend uses La Senza, as they often do deals like 7 pairs for $28)
>Buy some cheap, yet sexy panties
>Have her wear them long enough to get a scent in them
>Find a buyer on CL
>Sell them for like $50 each, more if he wants you to do something in them (exercise, wear for a longer time, cum in them, period, etc.)
>GO WITH HER on all meet-ups, and make he knows you will be there. Most guys buying panties are also hoping it leads to a fuck session, so go with her to make it clear that nothing else is happening and keep her safe.

Panty fetishists are a great source of money. My girlfriend and I have a few regulars, and usually make about $700 a month off doing this.

Have you tried praying?

But what if they're from japan they can just get dirty panties from vending machines

OMG! I will talk about that with her. It seems to be a very good way! Thanks

Why cant she just get a real job? Why isnt this last resort? Why you have a girlfriend you cant support? How you gonna tell your kids this? What if her parents find out? Get a real job every walmart ' is hiring.

Only one good ideia... =/ thank you all anyway

We like to do this for free aready. So why not make some money?

This will blow up in your face

Fuck all other people, we do what we want. Her parents arent doing shit to help her, so fuck them...

What the fuck

Maybe because her daugther is whoring herself out to some piece of shit guy who can't pay bills. I bet she ran away from home and you took her in like a dumbass.

Get a job you degenerate and support her, without pimping her out, scum.

The thing about this is, i wouldnt help her either parents usually let kids hit a wall and come.back for help thats the only way they will learn. So I'd expect that to be soon.

how can you call yourself a man if you cant support your girlfriend and expect her to get nude to pay your fucking expenses. this is sad.

I have job. I support her too. She leave her house because her parents dont give a fuck. We have a good relationship with her parents, they dont even care about when she moves to live with me.
At first her parents told us that they would help her with her personal stuff, but they dont do shit...
They love me because I took care of their daughter...

Post pics of her. We can tell you if you'd be successful on Chaturbate or other sites.

Well if they're happy you're taking care of their daughter, what do they think about your money scheme? I don't think many people would think you were helping her out. Sounds like the other way around friendo