Love is the best feeling in this world <3

Love is the best feeling in this world

nah, i remember getting a lava cape on runescape and i'm pretty sure that's the bset feeling i've ever felt in the world

cuddling is much better

cuddling? i got all the warmth i needed from that lava cape

It truly is. It's a pity most of the time it's followed by heartbreak

Ever been in a relationship and thought "How am I/is she gonna fuck it up? How will it be after we're done. Or will it last forever?

>Ever been in a relationship and thought "How am I/is she gonna fuck it up? How will it be after we're done. Or will it last forever?
Always

hahahaha you fucking idiot

good luck with that 'love', it only lasts 5 minutes son

The only girl I was truly in love with I knew for a year when I was 10, we both really liked each other but nothing happened (we were kids)
Managed to keep contact with her when I moved to another continent. So did she later on. Through a strange twist of faith her plane got delayed last summer and she was at my city for a day. She had a boyfriend but we hooked up at a club I took her to. It was also her 18th birthday! After that night I thought I wouldn't see her in years

Day after, I get a call from a small/medium-time singer I met at a festival. He calls me to write an email for him (his English was crap) and I convince him to hire me as a photographer. What do you know his next gig is in Belgium. The girl lives in Belgium! Stay with her for a week. So. Intense. Neither of us could believe it. At one point we just looked into each other's eyes for literally 20 minutes. It's the best feeling in the world when you love someone and they look back at you with the same feeling.

As a kid I'd dream of going to Belgium as a kid (influenced by the girl). Couldn't believe I was there, with the girl, and together! Plus I had gotten it on my own (I'm 18)

By the end of it, the singer screwed me (and her, in the process) over. We had a super shitty day and I didn't make the best decisions. Was with her for another day and a half. She didn't even wanna kiss but the rest was good. Shortest relationship but most intense. I think there hasn't been a day where at least for a second she hasn't passed my mind. We still have contact but it's kind of sporadic. Through her (now mutual) friends I found out she now has a boyfriend. It sucks knowing she's with someone else, but we both knew it was gonna happen and even talked about it, and so would I. I've hooked up with plenty girls and banged one. It's just nowhere near the same though.

I know
Still nice though

Love is nothing but just hormones in brain, it has no true (objective) value. Loyality, honesty, responsibility those are the best

I always say, better to have lost and loved than to never have loved at all. Plus usually you end up learning something, about yourself or about other people.

Doesn't mean I haven't been an asshole or had hook-ups. But when it happens oh man!

I disagree. The value it has is it makes you do things you otherwise wouldn't have. It makes you put effort in yourself, your life and your relationship, and with it comes amazing experiences

call her

have you tried heroin?

Fuck off I got disconnected and glitched once right after I killed the healers and few hits away from dragon halberding Jad to death, 3 hours or more wasted.

I love to see people suffering .

KYS

What for? We still talk. I've tried arranging a Skype call but she doesn't really wanna. It takes more effort than sending snaps or messages

Also what could I say? We can talk for hours but I mean, did you have something else in mind?

want ;c
ive failed so many times trying to get that shit when I was like 10 years old

#2edgy4me

You've clearly never done meth.

Yes
Of course

You gotta take into account the aftermath and plausible destructiveness of it too

Kek

OP you're in love? Tells us your story or motivation behind this thread

in short:

>wanted to kill myself
>fell in love
>didn't do it
>made this thread on Sup Forums

any interest in longer, profound story?

no please don't
just gtfo

:-(

>buh huh im so lonely and my life is shit because everything sucks and the world and the people are bad, i hate everything, my family, my friends, my life.
>oh some pussy
>live is worth living again

...you dont need to be any more exact

Kram

nope
completely wrong

Definitely do. I asked the question, not the other user who told you to gtfo
Greentext that shit

Butt

it will be ready in 5 minutes

Sure

>i was cleaning out my garage to sell my stuff or throw it away
>neighbor girl comes over and asks me if i can fix her car.
>the negative terminal on the battery was loose
>i fixed it
>she hugged me and gave me a kiss on the cheek
>fell in love with her
>got some courage and asked her out
>she dumped me
>2 Months later she moved to another country
>i don't want to give up
>i want to hold her in my arms again
>trying to improve myself

18 minutes for that?
Anyways, that sucks man. After some experience I've realised that you do fall in love, as strongly, again. It just takes time
Right now though, with the girl from Belgium, I don't see myself loving someone like that, with such an amazing story again. Yet my rational brain tells me it will happen. :/

We even have a pact that, if at 40 we're not happily married we'all get together, no matter where we are in the world (both go to somewhere new)

Problems is. She's got MS (Multiple Scleorosis

>18 minutes for that?
i had to take a dump