Tell me why Texas is your FAVORITE state

Tell me why Texas is your FAVORITE state.

Because it's nice and quiet there.

Because interesting history and nationalism

GOAT state, GOAT economy, GOAT climate and barely any minorities.

California is my favorite state. I hope they separate and nuke Texas.

How could anyone like a state full of dumb, racist, gun-toting white people? Give it back to Mexico along with the other half of your stolen land.

And Euro's call American's uninformed.

I spent 20 years in Texas. It's a very diverse state with whites, hispanics and african americans. Parts of it is "gun" country; other parts host some of the best universities in the world. Many Texans speak Spanish; some speak French in the eastern part of the state, and still more speak German in the central part of the state.

We did not steal this state from Mexico. We fought a war for independence from Mexico, and quite frankly wanted very little to do with other than murdering white settlers in the north. The same goes for California where the central government of Mexico completely neglected its citizens. These were nearly abandoned territories.

Now if you have any major complaint about Texas, it should be that it was founded as a slave state to join the union. The men at the Alamo were fighting to settle in a slave state; die as they did for their cause they were ultimately unsuccessful.

By the way, the Texas economy is much larger than Norways, so what does that tell you?

>population of Texas: 27 million
>population of Norway: 5 million
it tells me that Texan education is a sad meme

the people

When other states talk shit about us it's like being accosted by a bunch of midget children. We could just kick their shit in on every front but we honestly just pity them.

Texas on the other hand is something to respect. Its self sustaining and big enough to be a force to be reckoned with. They have NASA for gods sake. They are the only ones who could go toe to toe with us on most fronts, so they are the only ones we can truly respect. When they talk shit about us it actually means something.

Texas is our rival, and a rival is a precious thing to have. That is why they are my favorite state.

t.California

Because it's the only state foreigners know about besides California and Jew York

DUDE GUNS AND COWBOYS LMAO
STAND YOUR GROUND AMIRITE
FUCKING MEXICANS STOLE MY JOB
WANNA EAT SOME CHILI?

>what is oil revenue
you guys had a lot more than we did proportionate to our people. Yet somehow we were able to create huge industries, world class universities and leaders of the western world.
At least the Swiss are industrious and create businesses; Norway seems to have benefited from a windfall in oil prices. What is the price of a barrel of oil these days anyway?

Arizona is better

Because Texas is perfect.

we are based

>barely any minorities
stop

my favorite state is Missouri.

You also have the rest of the United States to help your economy.

mfw this thread

KKK is still active and active.

FUCK (.i.) texas desu

stop hating yourself

What's "American" ancestory?

Connecticut is my favourite though
it has top tier quality of life and nothing bad happens there
also it has north atlantic coastline

No it's New Hampshire but Texas is close behind

It's ok, but Idaho/Montana is better

what is alex jones thinking right now?

business idea: create a talk show and say bad things about reddit