What was your favorite thing that happened in Sup Forums within the past 3 years?

What was your favorite thing that happened in Sup Forums within the past 3 years?

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/the-intersect/wp/2016/11/09/we-actually-elected-a-meme-as-president-how-Sup
jumpshare.com/v/a3nSMv9K3JS4JpHP40jj?b=w7gxxjwBiNyyAWPT4lUT
eastpeoriatimescourier.com/article/20160110/NEWS/160119950
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The fapenning

shave balls

That kid who was breaking into middle schools in the middle of the night. Took photos of himself wearing girls clothing he found in Lost & Found. Even jerked off into pile of clothing. Showed pics of the keys he used to "break in". Didn't blur name of school on one of the keys. Sup Forums ratted him out. Anyone have screen caps from this??

we made The Donald leader of the free world

That sounds like a godlike thread

Must've missed this. Any screenscaps?

The Cicada 3301 thread a year ago, anyone hear if anything happened this year?

Sounds amazing. I'm sure /b was too retarded to actually screen cap it though.

It was, he was posting pics in real-time of hime wandering around the school in the middle of the night. A school which kept its lights on 24/7. Strange

probably motion sensors. some of the lights in my school have a timer and sensor, you only really notice it at night and in evening

or he turned them on?

bump

Mine was very recent.
When /pol made up the story about Trump and the weird sex shit he was into and it blew up. The CIA got involved and Buzzfeed did an article.
>kek

Yes. He even took pics of the Gymnasium floor which showed the mascot in the middle. This helped pinpoint where these schools were. The dumb key pic came later.

I love how it's always buzzfeed that picks up Sup Forums "news".

Mine was more recent. Sup Forums memed Dolan Trump into the Presidency yesterday

When op started posting rate my cock threads. Or the trap threads. Or maybe the black dick are bigger threads. I can't decide. Sup Forums has neber been as epic as the last couple of years.

washingtonpost.com/news/the-intersect/wp/2016/11/09/we-actually-elected-a-meme-as-president-how-Sup Forums-celebrated-trumps-victory/?utm_term=.336a55a47dd2

Probably because they're all fucking autistic. They have an office in Hollywood and it's got a Corgi painted on the side of it. Sigh

Age job salary

Chef at wendys

Found it under PantySnatcher in my folders

> (You)
>Age job salary
>Chef at wendys
34, ict, waaay to little for the fucking idiocy im confronted with on a daily basis

I'm actually surprised that they have an office. The autistic part was a given.

FUCK YES!!!!! Thank you!!!!! People think I made this story up when I brought it up in the past!!!! THANK YOU!!!!!

I got you Sup Forumsro

They did end up posting his name that night, and I googled it a few days later and he did, indeed, get arrested.

>
Story?

Yes

It was

What's funny is in that screencap you can see someone requesting that he piss on that pile of clothing. He actually had a wank and jizzed all over them (Pic not included in screencap for some reason). The absolute madman!!

> (You)
>Yes
>It was
Good.

jumpshare.com/v/a3nSMv9K3JS4JpHP40jj?b=w7gxxjwBiNyyAWPT4lUT

It's hard to explain why it was so good, but right at the height of Sup Forums's trap obsession an actual girl posted a thread claiming to be a trap.

You kinda had to be there, but whatever. It was great.

The kid breaking into the school: eastpeoriatimescourier.com/article/20160110/NEWS/160119950

i was banned

Nothing has ever happened on Sup Forums.

tumblr raids

how many fucking pages? how the fuck was this 'on Sup Forums?

That was fucking brilliant. Used to have the Google doc with that story on it