Entire media sucked Obama's DIC

>entire media sucked Obama's DIC

>Hollywood mostly sucked Obama's ASS

>Maybe 10% of TV media said anything bad about him

>Trump becomes president. That 10% now like or give Trump little more love

>Majority of media will call him bad names or how has he is

Now I see people saying the media is being bad because one out of every other news media is OK with trump

But it wasn't a problem the other way around

So when did you realize Hollywood and the news were agenda pushing shits who are hypocrites and believe BuzzFeed(kek).

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WhQ4s6eG76o
gizmodo.com/national-park-service-banned-from-tweeting-after-anti-t-1791449526
twitter.com/NatlParkService
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Maybe cuz obabo wasnt that bad and trump is a retard who deserves all the bad publicity he gets

you're retarded

The alternatives consists of like Alex Jones so I think I'll stick to the established media...

But I'm really happy for you swallowing that red pill and being non biased!

ITT people being bad and calling people bad names

No, i understand politics, unlike trump supporters

>Has a different opinion
>"You're retarded."

No but for real, there was 8 whole years of bipartisan headbutting. Republicans fought Obama all the way and there were countless slam pieces ran against Obama. Trump's turn for the spotlight. You're in a position where your every action is going to be blown out of proportion, news isn't about news, it's about ratings, piece the story together yourself.

Some outlets are pro Dem, some are pro Rep. Ignore the ones that piss you off and listen to what's in line with your views. ezpz.

>stick to mainstream
>talks about red pill
kill yourself

>news is supposed to be filtered to your preexisting ideology
You're what's wrong.

Life isn't Fox news. We're under no obligation to be fair or balanced. If you see more negative things about Trump, it's because more people dislike him.

in 6 months, trump got shit on more then 8 years of obama

Trump got it worse then obama did when it was discovered he set up the NSA surveillance of EVERYONE

Alex is crazy but sometimes he's right

And the media that pushes race wars and false news. The media that took a buzz feed trolling as factual. The media that gave trump a 5% chance of winning. The media that is obviously agenda pushing you to think blacks are poor people and whites are evil.

But yes Alex Jones is crazy and extreme. But Alex Jones doesn't have nearly all of the news outlets running his work and millions+ dollars in advertising and TV time.

Youre comparing one kid crying in the super market to a group of spoiled brat teenagers breaking shit and acting a fool....Both are annoying. But one is worse

No, it's because certain people at the top like/dislike him. Gotta control the sheep.

orrrr, it's like watching a movie. If you you are into comedy, watch the funny shit. Why watch/listen to what you don't like? that's dumb.

Lol no

Occam's razor

alrighty then

>orrrr
>fails to reliably capitalize first letter of sentences
Nope. You're the problem.

Americans are extremely uncomfortable with the idea of their government prioritizing the citizens, let alone making the country great.

As is typical between industry and government, the big news organizations have deep ties to the Obama administration, so the saltiness of the publicity inst surprising.

*Ockham's

Who's the slut?

I've known since Iraq, but Gamergate was the first time I got neck deep in this shit.

That's because Trump has done more shit in the past 8 years to deserve more scrutiny in 6 months. After Obama was re-elected in 2012, he ASKED people to take the the streets and march on Washington. Now his same supporters are whining about protesters doing just that. The hypocrisy is just fucking sickening on both sides.

Gotta keep it simple.

youtube.com/watch?v=WhQ4s6eG76o

Reminder of when Alex Jones got black people mixed up. They're all the same.

Are you stupid or something, I meant that OP has begun his red pill journey of non biased awakening (a journey that for some reason always end up in an objective libertarian non-biased world view...)

Really. How cucked are you

>Obama care is a fucking failure

>Can never say Islamic terrorism because "muh religious of peace"

>Pushing that "Dem niggas dindu buffing" narrative

>Said no terrorist attacks in America because the detroit homing. The gay club shooting and other things just didn't happen

>And a lot more

As well as somehow making race relations worse and having rupuplicans pretty much controlling the Senate

I wonder how that happened....Maybe people got tired or Democrats. Maybe people actually know Obama had flaws. Or hey we could go with your ignorant ass and blame "cis white male bigots omg"

But like any other idiot like you it's not your agenda pushing "you're racist" narrative. It's everyone else

And what has Trump done that is so had. Say mean but true words. And my god a man talks about pussy

You think Obama was a proper gentleman 24/7. You really think with his negro ass that he never said some nasty shit about women.

You could record every man and find some "nasty" sexual shit

Also he's not even president for a week but somehow he's a failure and Obama is totally a good guy because nothing bad even happened in his term

I just find it ironic that the war against the media is driven by other media outlets pushing another set of opinions.

It's like that old saying:
A conspiracy theorist will buy in to any theory, except for the one that they could be made up by people making money on documentaries.

It's like when you write a book and you think it's a great story and you put a lot of effort and care into it, then the publisher goes

>"Oh yeah, good story, but we're changing 95% of it."

And you go "But then it's not even the same story."

>"Doesn't matter, if you want it published, it's gotta be changed. Also, we're calling it user's Story so everyone knows you wrote this travesty."

"But you guys changed it..."

Fast forward 4 years.

>"This book of yours we published has critics shitting on it. Why did you write this garbage?

Obamacare in a nutshell.

This, plus that the guy who wrote the book is the publishers boss.

>ignoring that Trump has been found guilty of many crimes
>ignoring that Trump has already affected the government by throwing a temper tantrum yesterday

It's rare to find someone that's not a dumbass on here

Also, daily reminder that the Donald "Never Settles" then proceeded to settle.

Didn't Chris Christie do something similarly petty once what with closing down a bridge?

Is this guy just gonna paint "IMPEACH ME" in big letters on top of the White House or something?

in my completely non-partisan opinion, I don't think Trump will make it 4 years because of stuff like this. It really seems he cannot ignore certain jabs at him, such as Baldwin's impression of him, he HAS to respond defending himself, he has to be punitive about it as well. I truly believe Sup Forums as a whole, if united, could troll him off twitter just by relentlessly spamming photoshopped pictures of his hands to him.

The Secret Service is probably working on a filter for his twitter feed to blur out any photos of hands.

If everyone criticizes him, he'll spend all 4 years of his Presidency just arguing on Twitter and won't have time to destroy our country.

>Is this guy just gonna paint "IMPEACH ME" in big letters on top of the White House or something?

In all honesty, I wouldn't be surprised if this was actually a ploy to install Mike "zap the nuts" Pence as president.

Strategically, the best way for the GOP to do that is to secretly poison him into becoming bedridden and then invoke the 22nd Amendment. The Russians are ironically pretty experienced at doing that to Duma opponents instead of killing them outright, though they apparently haven't figured out a poison that can stand up to independent scrutiny.

Best thing would probably just be to infect him with whooping cough or shingles or something he may not be immune to. That would have the added bonus of fucking over his anti-vaxxer Cabinet pick.

Do you understand that the election was practically given to Hillary and Trump won?

Where ya at buddy? Been quiet for a bit.

>news media
how braindead do you have to be to use this retard-tier redundancy?

>doesn't understand that media isn't limited to news

Also opinion but I dont think he has the attention span to really be "president", or make decisions that arnt heavily influenced by those around him. He's said in the past he doesn't like reading, he doesn't want briefings, he just doesnt seem to be a very smart or attentive person when it comes to politics. I have the feeling he did this just to prove he could, and like a dog chasing cars, now that he caught one he has no idea what to do with it, and is slowly starting to realize that 4 years of being president = 4 years of your life doing shit you probably dont want to ideally be doing, like meeting with press, having scheduled meetings, foreign trips, ect. Not to mention now he is 100% open to the same level of criticism all presidents are (being blamed for literally everything).
Doubtful since twitter is a private company, but who knows what scrutiny his twitter feed is subjected to

>the best way for the GOP to do that is to secretly poison him
Not really, as it would immediately create a "who done it" shitstorm.

They'd be better off letting him run wild and throw temper-tantrums that piss of the American people. Then boot him out while the GOP states "see, we warned you! we never endorsed him", and go back to business as usual.

>immediately create a "who done it"

Please read the entire post before replying to it.

Have you seen the latest season of South Park? I'm sure they hit the nail on the head. He did it all to try and fuck up his run, but he won anyway, so now he's in the hot seat like "Shit...I actually won. Fuckfuckfuckfuckfuck." Side note, I do wonder what the stock market will look like. Is my time to buy now? What if he actually lets business roam free? It'd be dumb of me to not invest now, but what if it plummets? Should I hold out for dirt cheap stocks?

What's the matter Trumpite, a few million protesters got you a little upset. Buckle up, it ain't even started yet. That is what happens when you denegrade entire segments of the population. Prediction, he resigns in disgrace before his term ends, and the Republicans lead the call

I dont know shit about stocks or investing right now, im but a humble graduate student. But a friend of mine who works in finances is moderately worried that a bubble could come in the next 4 years, as another government bailout for wallstreet would be very easily facilitated if Trump gets his cabinet picks. But it's really all speculation, the man is very volatile, even those close to him never really know what he's gonna do apparently

Fake news

Some one tell this guy some secrets. I cant or I so would.

> insert confirmation bias here

Still much lower turnout than Obama.
>muh Fake News
try again faggot
gizmodo.com/national-park-service-banned-from-tweeting-after-anti-t-1791449526
twitter.com/NatlParkService

I like watching both sides of the news and making my own judgements based off of them. That means I watch the liberal news and read conservative news sites. In my opinion I need as much context information as possible to form an opinion

This.

Read enough of both and you'll realize both are obviously biased, push an agenda, and follow the Official Narrative(tm).

Different user here but, Fake news

christ americunt. don't you see you shot yourself in the foot electing that faggot trump

>link provides proof
>b-but muh fake news
wew lad

You can't use fake news to prove a fake news story isn't fake. There was photo evidence posted in this very thread.

> posting ben garrison
> shitposting
pick two

Maybe 10%?

No offense, but do you have a learning disability? Specifically related to mathematics?

>twitter.com/NatlParkService
lern 2 reed