Dogs pre digest my dinner.

no

buy a german shepard then retard

>buy a nazi animal
not in this lifetime

>not being able to secure your fridge so your dog can't get in
Who's the idiot?

>every time it gets in trouble you blame the human
cats don't do this fucking shit because they know they'll get their ass kicked, dogs do it anyway then beg forgiveness like they're not getting a shot in the throat

I feel bad for you. Were you not allowed to have pets growing up? :.(

That is the most autistic thing I've read all day.

>post on THE autistic edgelord board
>be suprised

>tfw loving on my doggo now and op can only shitpost

dogs are shitty, that has nothing to do with you or me
watch out, rat poison laced dog treats exist, better keep it inside

My sides are gone

>be me
>say making drum and bass
>cat on lap
>duvet
>shes warm and purring
>stoned
>she nestles into my belly
>looks up
>she clearly loves me
>and i love you

cats are better and do their own thing without needing to be supervised every minute

Better than most people, especially you, OP.

Cat detected.

Until she tears up your couch and pisses that nasty smelling piss on your carpet and then gets impregnated with babies that should be fed to a garbage disposal or euthanized because no one will want them and there's already millions of wild cats living around us all the time.

Wow its almost like any living organism can be aggressive if it isn't raised correctly! What a fucking discovery. This argument is retarded just like you.

holy fucking shit cats btfo

except she
>doesnt tear my couch
>pisses outside
>has never had kittens

also
>nobody wants the kittens
except they would easily be sold or given away
>millions of wild cats living around us all the time
its not my fault you live in a shithole that stops you from having a loving cat buddy

also
>on Sup Forums
>not liking cats

choose one faglord

no, fuck you and fuck dogs, dogs are trash

>fuck cats, filthy idiot animals
fucking fixed it for you

>filthy
they're the cleanest animals besides maybe humans

Then why do they smell like shit 24/7

That's dogs, considering they shit and don't bury it. Cats bury their turds so animals can't track them, it's instinctual
dogs roll around in turds and then eat them

So do humans?

Well the same could be said about my dog. Except if she had puppies I might be able to make money from them. That's about the only difference.
Oh and the fact that she relies on me and shows me unconditional love. Not only when she wants it like a cat would.

Sorry if I didn't use enough
>le me me arrows for you to under le stand me

Cats bury their shit in a litter box inside your house. so you have to smell the cat and their shit.

I don't know what kind of low-life humans you hang around but the ones I know dress nice and bath regularly.

There's several reasons you're wrong, but I'll start with the obvious 2.
If your cat is too dumb to be actually toilet trained, which is totally possible, you can not be a cheapskate and buy the bad litter. The more expensive litter, available for first world country citizens, absorbs smells.

>being mad that someone used greentext for implications
>implying thats not what greentext is for

top kek

so everything you said about my cat being completely untrue justifies your opinion of dogs which actually do bite/ruin things, which actually do attack people, which actually do stink, which actually do need space to be energetic, which actually do need constant supervision.

its like ur not even trying

also ive seen my cat use the toilet a few times

Im so angry right now. Im gonna go beat my cat to get some of my aggression out

>toilet training a fucking cat
Are you fucking real? Are you forever alone??
You potty train children not your fucking animals, did you pick up these amazing life tips from your mother because she owns 20 cats and is the laughing stock of the neighborhood?
Even thinking your cat is a fucking human, you need to re-evaluate your life.

now thats just not getting to the root of the problem

you should address your anger issues in a rational and logical way

I've had plenty of cats in my life. I have one now. But still nothing compares to the love of a dog. Your parents must have fucking sucked not letting you have a dog. I'm sorry man.

>people not understanding that you never wanted a dog because of aforementioned reasons

How do we stop niggers?

youtube.com/watch?v=mjHQBYicLRM

inb4 lovecraft

Cats don't do it because they aren't intelligent enough or resourceful enough to get in the fridge. Not because they just understand the consequences, you idiot.