en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anarchist_communism
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slavery_in_the_Spanish_New_World_colonies
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slavery_in_Portugal
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Danish_slave_trade
nationalarchives.gov.uk/slavery/pdf/britain-and-the-trade.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Danke Deutschland.

I wonder what happen

Fuck off edgy fuck. Jews are good people.

Not when they welcome Red Hordes with flowers.

Danke Deutschland

Wow, what happened???

francish

They left to colonise Palestine.

America*

*The first world

>the one country that never had more than a tiny handful of Jews defends Jews

Go figure.

>least amount of Jews in Europe

at least one thing my country is good at

I would post some statistics now regarding the Jewish numbers in the Holocaust, but I fear I would breaking the law.

these numbers must be jack-shit, that doesnt count crypto-kikes that live infiltrated in the population

So what happend? I dont get the joke.

Danke Mr. Adolf

The only thing Hitler did wrong was not treat Eva better

>Be Jewish
>go to France

>Montenegro
kek

why are people counting jews in 2017? very suspicious. jews of europe should move to israel (except french ''jews'')

Zionist organisations keep track of all their fellow Jews to try and coax them into moving """"""home""""" to Israel.

I'm jelaous.
I 'm afraid there are more than 500.000 jews in my country.

just alone here could they be 1 in 200

>That growth
wtf happened?

I honestly don't see THAT much difference.
I don't deny the holocaust or how awful it was, I'm talking about the sheer numbers of the world jewry

Before 2nd World War about 10% of population of Poland was Jews

That's why I'm thanking Germany.

>be slaughtered by nazis
>thank nazis
are poles the cuckest of the cucks?

the population of the world has gone from 2-3 billion back then to 7 billion these days

they've decreased as a proportion of total population a lot

This has more to do with Zionism than the Holocaust.

what happened in R*ssia?

If you don't know anything about Jews in Poland, then shut the fuck up.

einsatzgruppen killed 1.3 million jews during barbarossa

the rest probably went to israel and estados unidos

Why would the Einsatzgruppen take photos of themselves executing civilians? Seems like a lie.

For the same reason the british filmed themselves firebombing dresden

anyway all german troops were exempt from prosecution for any and all war crimes committed while in russia

There was nothing wrong with the bombing of Dresden you Guardianista

when did I say there was? it's a comparative example of one side filming themselves killing civilians

WRONG Dresden was destroying infrastructure not really the same as murdering unarmed people after you captured them.

>sweden

Jews were 5 million maximum in 1933.

wtf i love germany and hate franco now

Found the kike

>Jews are good people.
>invented feminism
>are anti-white
>invented COMMUNISM WHICH KILLED AND STARTED WARS THAT RESULTED IN 100 MILLION DEAD
>started WW1
>started WW2
>had monopoly on slave trade
>sold slavic slaves in the crimean khanate
>worked with the moor invaders
FUCK KIKES, get the fuck out of MY land or get punched.

youtube.com/watch?v=GaCMXyN3qJ0

>started WW1
??????????

yeah you mostly skipped the capturing part

>Europa
>singing in thick american accent

really pondering this

When we did capture POWs and civilians we treated them well we didn't started murdering them.

yeah... because your sons treats POW's so well and it's not that you dehumanized Germans as Nazi devils.

What are you going on about you utter smeg?

Tell me of a single crime any German soldier did.

I'm waiting for your reasons on why they are evil, you literally murdered and hated German Christians because they had a different political party to you, not that they did anything to you.

You murdered German children, German fathers, German mothers, killed a childs father and mother, because they believed in Nationalism and were Anti-Versailles.

For these crimes and suffering that the allies did to innocent German children, mothers and families the murderers are in hell.

The souls of the murdered women and children will not rest until justice is done.

>turkey
>european
daily reminder that mapmakers put turkey into maps of europe to make white people subconsciously think turkey is european

And their biggest city in Europe.

A Polish friend told me that his grandmother, who lived through ww2, said that the Russians were far more brutal to Poles than the Nazis were. The Nazis would only take as much as they needed to sustain themselves but the Russians would loot absolutely everything.

I hear the histories of how so many jews enter in Poland.
You are right, and i don't even hate them...

Poland lucked out, I'd rather have my country invaded than have to live with that many Jews

>Germans dying
>bad
muh heritage-mericans need to get

They don't look fake. They are fake.

WWI was not about some faggot getting shot. Was about a railroad that would destroy British and American monopoly over petrol. Guest who rule those companies...

yeah they also invented and pioneered the idea of free market and austrian school in general

theyre ok for the most part

>Don't care about people being murdered
>care about muh shiney metal

European Jews and non-Jews are facing the same threat - a new Islamic invasion like the Ottoman invasions from the 1200s up until the 1930s. And yet the non-Jews are shitting up threads like this, and the Jews are running off like cowards to their Apartheid hellhole in the middle of a permanent war zone as of 5000BC.

Can't you atleast get your heads on straight long enough to make an alliance, however temporary, to kick the invaders out and demolish the politicians who are organizing said invasion from the inside?
>inb4 claims that the Jews are behind the recent invasion of Jew-hating Muslims

>>inb4 claims that the Jews are behind the recent invasion of Jew-hating Muslims

Some are. They're not a monolithic blob.

youtube.com/watch?v=MFE0qAiofMQ

Soros helped Nazis steal property from fellow Jews in WW2. Some people would betray their own for a shekel or due to a crackpot ideology.

Israel has its own migrant problems and lefty Jews (like the ones who made the video below) are welcoming migrants:

youtube.com/watch?v=dPxv4Aff3IA

This.

>Karl Marx is representative of all Jews
>Milton Friedman and Murray Rothbard aren't

I don't think your numbers are accurate.

>jews are greedy buisinessmen globalist capitalists who only care for themselves
>jews invented the ideology of abolishing private property and creating a collectivized society free of money, classes, and a state

Pick one or go back to Sup Forums.

As a reason to build that illegal settlements and displace European with immigrants fleeing their countries from MENA by creating turmoils there. When everyone in Europe and immigrants hates and kill each other, someone else is clapping their hands because they don't need to wage wars to destroy everyone else. The end result? Everywhere else become shitholes and that's the only place where it became the garden of Eden, oasis of the world.

>push neoliberal capitalism
>Jews dominate the market through nepotism and in-group preference
>Jews have control

>push communism
>Jews dominate the state, and in turn all people and business
>Jews have control

Two sides of the same coin, my friend

>its another "communism is when the government owns everything" retard

Kill yourself.

>Soros helped Nazis steal property from fellow Jews in WW2

Soros was 15 years old when WW2 ended you stupid fucking nigger.

>trying to defend communism
>in the current year

Go on, tell me what true communism is

>Soros was 15 years old when WW2 ended you stupid fucking nigger.

You realise soros himself says what that other user said? He helped the nazis. He admits it. Please stop embaressing yourself.

Communism is a stateless, classless, moneyless society. Just because you keep repeating "LE NOT TRUE COMMUNISM" strawman a thousand times doesn't mean it's true. A communist country has never existed because by the definition of communism, a communist country CANNOT exist.

>"Soros was 13 years old in March 1944 when Nazi Germany occupied Hungary.[29] Jewish children were barred from attending school by the Nazis, and Soros and the other schoolchildren were made to report to the Judenrat ("Jewish Council") which had been established during the occupation. Soros later described this time to writer Michael Lewis: "The Jewish Council asked the little kids to hand out the deportation notices. I was told to go to the Jewish Council. And there I was given these small slips of paper.... I took this piece of paper to my father. He instantly recognized it. This was a list of Hungarian Jewish lawyers. He said, "You deliver the slips of paper and tell the people that if they report they will be deported."[30]"

>"Soros did not return to that job; his family purchased documents to say that they were Christians, thereby allowing them to survive the war. Later that year at age 14, Soros posed as the Christian godson of an official of the fascist Hungarian government's Ministry of Agriculture, who himself had a Jewish wife in hiding. On one occasion, rather than leave the 14 year old alone, the official took with him while he inventoried a rich Jewish family's estate, though Soros did not take part. Tivadar not only saved his immediate family but also many other Hungarian Jews, and George would later write that 1944 had been "the happiest [year] of his life," for it had given him the opportunity to witness his father's heroism.[31][32] In 1945, Soros survived the Siege of Budapest in which Soviet and German forces fought house to house through the city."

Wrong.

>defending George Soros
Is the pay good, at least?

the guys who negate the bad things about communism are pften the same retards who defend Sunni Islam with arguments like "Islamism is not real islam"
>STALIN HAD NOTHING DO WITH REAL COMMUNISM
>LENIN HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH REAL COMMUNISM
>CUBA HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH REAL COMMUNISM
>MAO HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH REAL COMMUNISM
>NORTH KOREA HAD NOTHING TO WITH REAL COMMUNISM

these faggots are literally defending a nazi tier ideology but this is allowed by ours hypocrites societies.

>hahaha i should just get to say dumb shit and if you refute it with basic logic then your A PAID SHILL because clearly it is literally impossible that not everyone shares my autistic world view!

It's still "real communism" on some ways, this is just the result when you applicate the communist ideology with human factors like the egos and greed for power.

but well commies are pros concerning relativism and inventing new words.

>>Soros helped Nazis steal property from fellow Jews in WW2

topkek we have an actual Soros paid shill here.

youtube.com/watch?v=HXqty2rkUDY#t=501

w-wait let me explain. For one second stop being racist ok. It's this simple Soros is just a dumb Sup Forumsmeme and only fat virgin Sup Forumstard nerds for for this crap.

>Soros is a meme, he did nothing wrong.
you are the kind of people who care about somehting only if the news of your national channels were talking about this?
in what kind of world do you live? with carebears and unicorns?

>Communism is a stateless, classless, moneyless society. Just because you keep repeating "LE NOT TRUE COMMUNISM" strawman a thousand times doesn't mean it's true. A communist country has never existed because by the definition of communism, a communist country CANNOT exist.

Pure autism, communism can refer to the mode of production, or the ideology (Marxism). What you're describing is what Marx called the higher phase of communism, in the lower phase there is still a state, and all property is owned by it. There is nothing contradictory about a Marxist state. Lenin wrote an entire book about this you fucking mongoloid, it's called The State and Revolution.

A "Communist country" is simply a state run by a Communist party, there's nothing contradictory about that.

>Communism is a stateless, classless, moneyless society
>stateless
Kek
I'm yet to see a single communist pushing for a stateless society. Every example of communism has been the exact opposite of this

That's because it was not true communism :^ )

To implement Communism non democratically means state.

>WRONG Dresden was destroying infrastructure not really the same as murdering unarmed people after you captured them.

Churchill himself called it a campaign of terror meant to break the will of the German people
They weren't bombing infrastructure
Infrastructure is railway lines and factories, the RAF and USAF deliberately and repeatedly targeted residential neighborhoods

>Iceland only has 100 Jews
>Montenegro only has 12

>believing Nazi propaganda

Dresden had very import train lines to get food to the dress of germany.

>What was the Paris Commune/ Ukranian free territory

>What is anarcho-communism

Really makes you think.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anarchist_communism

>dead children in dresden are lies

>Jews are a hivemind that acts collectively with a single purpose

Why are Nazis always so historically and politically illiterate?

There is only the struggle against Jewish dominance.

Dead children in Coventry are lies.

>Jews are slave owners and communists at the same time

>muh slave trade

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slavery_in_the_Spanish_New_World_colonies
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slavery_in_Portugal
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Danish_slave_trade
nationalarchives.gov.uk/slavery/pdf/britain-and-the-trade.pdf

Really makes you think...

If the Jews have a singular agenda of global goyim domination, why are so many prominent left wing Jews very openly hostile toward Israel, like Chomsky, Max Blumenthal and Glenn Greenwald?

>who invented communism?
>who invented feminism?
>who has power and gives authority to that which hurts whites?
>who are for exploitative capitalism?
>who is for massive immigration?
>who owns the banks?
>who coins the US's money?
>who owns the corporations?
>with the power that is dominated by Jews in intellectual life, financial life, and in the economy what is the result of the power?
Answer each one.

They also have a habit like sounding like something out of a d and d game. It's fucking pathetic desu.

>Dresden had very import train lines to get food to the dress of germany.
February 1945 soldiers were surrendering in droves and the German Army all but collapsed, and you're going to defend destroying an entire city while burning alive every man, woman, and child because it'll let you starve everyone else to death?

Juden after Juden after Juden, Lenin Juden, Trotsky Juden, Soviet Union owned by Jews, Communist terrorism in 1919 Juden, anti-segregation Juden, massive immigration Juden.

B..B.ut they are NAAAAAAAAADZIII KILL THEM GOYIMMMMMM! KILL THAT CHRISTIAN WOMAN AND CHILD WITH A CROSS OF JESUS!

>Who invented communism

Marx and Engels, one of which was a white fella.

>who invented feminism

The term originated from Charles Fourier, a white fella

>Who has power and give authority to which hurts whites?

Point to me where whites are getting """"hurt"""", because if it's in south Africa, that's the fault of black fellas, not jews. Whites being made fun of on television is fucking childs play. Plenty of politically incorrect humor on television.

>who are for exploitive capitalism
>implying capitalism isn't exploitive

>who is for mass immigration

Certainly not Israel, which plenty of other Jews like Noam Chomsky and Finkelstein oppose. I could also make the same case for Merkel and the Swedes.

>Who owns the banks?

Bankers. Why should it matter if they're jewish?

>who coins the US's money

Americans?

>Who owns the corporations?

Too many corporations to count, plenty of ethnicities who run corporations world wide.