Irish thread

Irish thread

You are the ass of United Kingdom

Why?

potatoes

nice
where was that taken?

uggs..
non-irish here, can someone spoonfeed me on what do irish people like?

love Dundrum!

Yup the tallaght boys

any uh any monaghan? i know no one lives there except myself but maybe?

More?

Where's the vola at these days lads or is it all on kik?

im an amerifag who genuinely wants to be more apart of my Irish heritage. i understand thats usually frown upon with actual irishmen, but im trying to prove that im not some Celt Weeb. anyone feel where im coming from?

if you want to be more a part of irish heritage, take a trip to Ireland, to one of the gaeltacht areas and hear the language spoken and the real old school irish way of life

Without growing up here you've probably a fairly skewed opinion of Irish culture. Visit some time, for a good while, and don't be a fuckin raging tourist while you're here

like?

Okay I have an odd request. Is anyone here from Northern Ireland?

please teach me about irish culture

>im an amerifag who genuinely wants to be more apart of my Irish heritage. i understand thats usually frown upon with actual irishmen, but im trying to prove that im not some Celt Weeb. anyone feel where im coming from?

You have to live it for years to understand it. Best thing is not to try. Honestly. Just be an amerifag. You'll absorb it eventually.

There's nothing more Irish than a plastic bag full of cans

how active are Catholic-Protestant tensions in the north these days?

I fucked a guy in northern Ireland a few weeks ago, and he asked me if I was a Catholic or Protestant before we even fucked. So I guess pretty bad still.

Monaghan ayyyyee... you any?

Tallaght user here too....

What part of Tallaght are you from?

Up near The college in tallaght

Tallaght Rats Bohs 4 lyf

Corkfag here, cold as fuck and bored as always.

Foreigners: what do you do in your countries? Because THERE'S NOTHING TO DO HERE

Can you do me a massive favor? Will one of you Irish anons make me a vocaroo saying, "Be a good little slut for Daddy?" I told my internet girlfriend I was Irish.

I've the most common jobstown voice round wouldnt be me my guy

Uggs are still popular here with young teenage girls and trashy/slutty types, not sure why

Aylesbury here.....

Severe lack of weed the last few days ....Any of you boys get anything?

I'm trying to get back to Cork. Had wicked fun in the pubs. I'm American, and can't even drink here.

Go to clondalkin

post pics of naked girls or fuck off anons

Wow

i always feel like foreigners really dont understand a proper irish accent, ye have to speak so slow to the yanks they just wouldnt get it

and this, my friends, is a "beoir"

I lived in kerry for 10 years and still can't understand some of them

correction, a "pure fuckin lethal beoir"

But Clondalkin is full of clowns that deserved to be slapped repeatedly just cause they're from Clondalkin.

Ah it's alright, tallaght lad meself but i've been a bawnogue guy for a lot of my life

I just got back from a trip in Ireland. I couldn't understand a single thing that the guy I brought home from Belfast was saying. He kept saying the sex was "mental". Is that a good or bad thing?

good thing, probably

But mental can also mean bad right?

Mad for the getting shot in Lucan/Clondalkin recently....

Probably better off coming back to Tallaght where we only shot cunts that deserve it and not just people who once had a pint with a Hutch .

whos the dreest?

Traveled with a few of you Irish through Australia and South East Asia. Good people, your woman are fucking INSANE tho

Neilstown is a mess
Bawnogue is more for stabbings

Don't be gay. Gaeltacht areas are for fags

any mayo cunts on???

I am

dunno, it was on that embarrassing irish nightclub photostwitter pahe

What part?

ah yeah its all about context with us really like your best mate could be a "mad cunt" ie he is doing something wild and much to the amusement of the group or someone can be mad cunt and just be a cunt in the normal use of the term. The Irish use insults as insults but also terms of endearment so i suppose thats where things get lost in translation a bit

Anybody got uncensored Slane girl pics? plz

hit me up with some monaghan tramps...go ooooon

Also...Can we all just call bolloxology on "The biggest ever seizure" by the Gardai?
37.5 million? All over today's papers.

Lets work it out... Shall we?

1800 kilos....= ....63493.13 ounces.

1 ounce = 200 euro...Correct?

64,000 x 200 Euro an ounce (at most, Top dollar) = 12,8000 ...We'll call it 13 mil.

There's no fucking way they paid 13 mil for it to be shipped here, shipping costs, back handers to customs...blah blah blah...Those cunts are buying at 50 euro at most in that large quantity at source.

So, at most it cost a half (6 mill) or a third (4 mill)....

Why is every paper claiming 37.5 mill?

filename-dublin emily?

Dundalk user here c'mon the town faggots

And?

she aint from monaghan

well 37.5m divided by 1800 kilos works out as 20 a gram which is definitely more than the importers paid but if sold gram by gram could maybe MAYBE make, although you would probably be selling 1g bags for the rest of your fucking life

There's always Ballymaloe House in Shanagarry.

One of the wild geese returned?

...For what? Darina's relish? That won't cure my depression

Nope, that's me. I'm Emily, and took that picture during my trip in Ireland.

why'd you post a picture of yourself
?

Agreed....but under no circumstances was 37.5 million seized.

It's a fucking joke....

It was a small......worth fuck all...

Let the truth be known it was allowed happen (The Gardai need to show that they are doing there job) ..all the while a pallet of flake Peruvian coke slipped in on a different container worth 90 million an hour later and no one batted an eye lid.

That girl is not "Emily"? She is from fetlife?????

YOU LITTLE SCUMBAGS ARENT POSTING AN IRISH GIRLS. YE FUCKIN JOKES

Same!

moar?

Bump

why the fuck no one noticed the quads

fucking checked, OP

Galway user here checkin in

armagh

Subtle undercurrent rather than raging surf.

That can't be true.

Its a thumbs up. Don't worry about it.

Check'd

Also, I'm from Fermanagh if that helps you.

jobstown here 2.

NICE WHO SHE?

Checked and UP THE RA!