My girlfriend keeps sticking her fingers in my asshole whenever she gives me a blow job

My girlfriend keeps sticking her fingers in my asshole whenever she gives me a blow job.

I've asked her to stop, but then she didn't give me a blowjob for 3 fucking weeks so I stopped complaining. She never does it right away. She always waits until until there is enough spit on me and her hand. She seems to know when I'm about to cum, because that's when she does it. She just shoves two fingers in my ass and curls them over and over again while I'm cumming in her throat and she repeatedly stick her tongue out without taking my dick out of her mouth. She's really fucking good at giving head. Sometimes she doesn't stop until I cum a second time.

It feels really fucking good, but it makes me feel like a woman after. I feel violated and unmanly.
Is my girlfriend trying to turn me into a faggot?

Other urls found in this thread:

randomarchive.com/board/b/thread/712362679
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No but the fact you don't want it means you are being raped basically so there's that.

Makes sense why you feel violated

yes

She is turning you into a cuck

learn to enjoy it and stop being a faggot

real man take it in the ass

You poor thing.

I am unsure about trying to... From the sound of things you already are, you are just in denial.

You should just learn to accept what you are and embrace it.

That sounds like a good time OP but yeah your gf is raping the fuck out of you

First step to cuck. Next will be strapon then eating out her cum filled pussy.

LOL SHE READ IT IN A MAGAZINE AND THOUGHT YOU WOULD LIKE IT

Since she's so interested in assholes, why don't you flip her over and corn hole

Shes milking your prostate. Consider yourself lucky. She knows how to give proper head

Kinda sucks that you let it get to you like that, but yeah, that's pretty shitty of her to keep doing that if you don't like it. You should just split if she doesn't respect you. Though tbh I'm envious as fuck, I love a good prostate milking.

Sup Forums is full of tards, that's hot OP, should be lucky you have a slut that does that on a regular basis

But since you're not okay with it, it is grey-area rape

This.
Try sticking a fist up her ass when you go down on her. See how she reacts.

She loves anal. She had me install an attachment in the shower that is a long metal hose with a smooth metal rod at the end of it. She uses it to clean out her ass every time she takes a shower.

Stop complaining. She's trying to do you a favor. Learn to like it. Get some lube.

Just put in a anal plug and then she can't do anything

>you should feel lucky your gf is a slut

never change Sup Forums

She's probally tryin to rub you prostate and make you fun harder but she doin it wrong

Not Grey area rape he asked her to and she kept doing it, that is now rape. Op just realize that most of us like our prostates milked.

She sounds awesome. I had an ex who would try to do that to me just often enough to catch me off-guard. I told her to stop a few times, and even to never do it again, but she kept trying. She also used to do this thing where she would tease the fuck out of me and then withhold sex on some kind of power trip.

I let her stick her fingers in my ass, then I waited until the next time she started to power trip to essentially rape her. She fucking loved it user. So much so that it quickly became the only way we had sex. Curiously, she also started to like anal around the same time

If she thinks she can forcibly insert herself into your orifices, you need to at least let her know that you're going to start treating her the same way. If she really doesn't like the idea of you forcing yourself on her like that, it should make her rethink doin it to you. And if she does, well, being a finger in the booty ass nigga is a small price to pay for rapey hate sex. You think about that

It isn't possible for a man to be raped.

randomarchive.com/board/b/thread/712362679

Wow. I can't believe you saved that. I completely forgot about that thread.

What she is doing, or at least trying to do is prostate-milking. It's not everyone's cup of tea, and i'm sorry if she does not respect you.
I don't know how your relationship is, but if you can; sit down with her and talk about it. Tell her that she's cool for trying something like that, but that you don't personally like it. The more respect you show during this conversation, the more likely she is to listen. Good luck, OP

hahaha OP got molested.

>I have two hidden web cams in my apartment she doesn't know about, one in the livign room and one in my bedroom. I know for a fact that she isn't a cheater. I've seen guys her girlfriends brought over try to fuck her and I've watched her shoot them down.

>I'm not an idiot and I'm not a cuck.

finally. someone on Sup Forums isn't a fucking faggot.

She thinks you're a beta bitch boy and she doesn't respect you enough to listen to what you tell her

She should be submissive

Fuck her in the ass and make her your sub bitch

Plot twist its ops mom
the dubs dont lie

This. It's actually true. Men can be sexually assaulted, but because of the wording of the law, "rape" as a criminal charge is only possible when a man does it to a woman.

You're not turning into a faggot, you already are a faggot.

You should feel lucky faggot, most girls wouldn't do that.

>my gf wants to have sex more than me
what a low test faggot cuck

You obviously have a small little average dick that and can't last long enough so she is never satisfied

If I pounded herlong and hard with my FAT 8 incher she would be too sore for sex for at least a day

You're a fucking retard, kys

Something entering your ass from tthe wrong side is always gay

This. PROTIP: you didn't fuck a girl properly unless she is telling you she's too sore from being pounded hard for at least 30 mins non-stop by your 8 inch plus dick

OP, Post more pics and and facebook more better advice

bite open some hot peppers and insert them up your anus. when she puts her fingers up there, the pepper oil will burn her fingers. she will stop putting her fingers up there. also, you could try pooping on her

Ass play from a girl isn't gay. An attraction to other dudes is gay. It's okay to like it, relax.

LMAO I almost woke up my neighbours

Pic of your GF ?

Urr. Think she's trying to tell you that she's ready to have her ass fucked.... I don't think you realize how lucky you've got it. Lube that ass up and start playing there...