Ask a guy from Poland anything

Ask a guy from Poland anything.

Saturday, 10:32pm, bored, drunk

if i swing by poland with a bbc how many bitches am i gonna pull?

I think you would do good after buying them few cheap drinks

i will heed your advice as if golden law

black dudes are considered exotic and it's one of the reasons college students ( girls ) like to take a part in students exchange erasmus program, to meet some exotic cocks to fuck

planning on going to kraków in july

OP here, I live in Kraków

Do polish people like black peoples?

jak tam smog? da sie żyć?

i really want to see the Wawel Castle, some of the cool churches too

sums up low-class poles in their mid-20s, not joking

>mentions churches and gets 666

Post some pics of Polish food.

mieszkam w dosć ''przewiewnej'' dzielnicy i do pracy mam niedaleko, nie odczuwam tego i da się żyć

well if you are into architecture and history you'll find a lot, if you're looking for bitches you'll find it at and around main square where old Sukiennice market is located.

We don't have anything against black guys unless they treat women badly or act like gangsta niggas, in other cases we just ignore them

I feel like I see a lot of racist Poles on Sup Forums. Is that just a bunch of Sup Forums memelords then?

i love history/culture rich cities, you can bet the bitches will be a side piece of the adventure though, nice speaking with you pole bro

everyone's anonymous on the internet, in real life it is as I said.

Generally we dont like russians and germans mostly because of history. Black people might feel looks of poles on their back while walking but it's just because we are ''curious'' cause blacks are exotic to us, different. If you behave and respect polish culture ( big deal to us ) poles wont have anything against you.

you're welcome Sup Forumsro and have fun when you come visit Poland

That seems reasonable to me. I'm a white American. Would I be pretty welcome there?

Oh definitely, I personally met former Consul General of USA in Krakow and she told me it was weird when she arrived cause poles treated her like their own.

If you want to see more search in google how Poles welcomed American troops arriving in Poland couple of days ago

Now that I think about it, that really doesn't surprise me. Like you said, you guys have been fucked over royally by the Germans and Soviets and we were your friends against both.

Have you left Poland yet and if not, what's wrong with you?
Speaking from experience.

Why are your women so hot but your men so fucking ugly?

I have a very good and high paying job which I like, I live in my most favourite city in the world, I have a girl, why would I leave?

But the idea of moving to Canada or USA is hitting me sometimes, mainly because I have a close family in Toronto and they always invite me to come and try Canada.

We like Americans because of their freedom and friendship with us

I'm Polish and I hate America, capitalism and consumerism. It's almost like we're not a hive mind or something.

I cant give You explanation, I believe its just our genetics, we have hot girls and medium/ugly guys, but personally I do not like a stereotypical pole and I am considered actually handsome not only by my polish girl friends but also foreign girl friends, that means something I guess

Fake and gay.

You can hate America and Americans but you wont convince me that if that american Sup Forumsro visited Poland you wouldnt treat him like a best guest? We always treat guests nicely.

yes, you're very cute

Idk how I could possibly prove that, you'd just have to believe me. I'm also and atheist so it's not like I fit in this country anyway.

Just because I hate America doesn't mean I hate every American. You don't choose where you're born, as long as you're not a walking stereotype you're fine.

why do slavic women love tall gingers so much?

I am home so you can suck it asshole.

never heard that before, everyone likes redhead girld, cause ''rusty roof - wet basement'', redhead guys are considered hilarious

I had never heard of it either but in Poland and Russia women were constantly fascinated by me and overly friendly.
A Ukrainian woman visited my office on Friday and told my colleagues she fancied me.

Everywhere else redhead seems to repulse women as you suggest

Are you british?

Australian

Do you ever hear people speaking Russian and being like, that sounds like Polish?

not quite sure but it might be your accent

no, there is a huge difference between polish and russian even tho it sounds the same to foreigners.

I have russians and ukrainians in my office and I hear them talking on daily basis and we just get a context cause some words sounds similar to ours, but its different

I'm going to emmigrate to krakow after my studies in 2 years, any tips? Dzieki

If you ever think you're seeing fog, it's not fog.
It's smoke. A lot of people still burn wood, coal or trash to heat their homes. Hoestly, wear one of these. They're really cheap and potentially life saving.

DAWAĆ POLSKIE LOCHY!!

Prepare for smog during the winter,
do not rent a room/flat in building around main square, there are heating problems during winter because of old systems used in the buildings, better look for flats in recently built buildings, if you wanna go have a drink do not go to pubs located near main square, thats for tourists, krakow youths go to kazimierz area ( you'll find out ) located in old jewish ghetto, do not go to strip clubs around main square cause they rip you off badly

WINCYJ

Why are your kind now classified as euroniggers?

why are you voting in fascists all the time???

And, why are your kind against migrants, yet your kind ride the gypsy highways, and are in some cases the biggest migrant population in other European countries?

Ja jebie jakie blachary xD
Pewnie za srebrnego passata w dieslu dały by nie raz

gitara siema

what's the deal with the xeno-homophobia in Poland? why is it so commonplace?

Classic Cocksurfing experience

gib opinion on serbia

Can Polaks even fathom the irony in this situation?

I don't know, and in fact seems odd, cause in our opinion euroniggers are romanians, albanians etc.

we don't, why would you say so? If you're talking about ruling party PiS - boy oh boy, you've been brainwashed by your media, wherever you are from that is

SJW much?

yeah was there a week ago, smog was really bad but it doesn't really bother me :)

Those racist Poles on Sup Forums live in UK, Netherlands or Germany, and calling for not letting immigrants into the country,

to jest jedna i ta sama anonku i nie powiem, że blachara, bo ją znam, tu masz inną

Not OP but also Pole.
Nationalism. It's pretty much the only thing we're taught during history lessons and it's really prominent in the culture.

Yeah thanks, i'm allready quite familiar in the city, my family lives there and i visit 3 times a year.

I'm danish. And from here you guys look nazi as fuck. sorry to say. I think most europeans see it that way.

Serbia is cool, Balkan bros

Skąd ty bierzesz takie suki z twarzy? Gdzie te czasy kiedy laseczka z licbazy albo wczesnostudentka wyglądała młodo, niewinnie i uroczo

how do you feel about the US election?

Tobie to się nudzi

at least your mother probably, if you take her with you

good to see a pole with some insight. honestly, nearly all poles i meet here in denmark are chill and nice. but your governments are some nazi like shit,

It will once you start coughing blood :)

Yet you migrate like gypsies throughout Europe. And on top of that you shit on nice northern European nations. "They get raped by muslims, etc"

visit Miasteczko Studenckie AGH to get drunk when there are no holidays

pozdro, ja też ;p

The educated, wordly sort are more likely to move away into a better, more welcoming and open place. The chads are more likely to stay.

>When in fact they are just as bad as gypsies.
KEK

dzisiaj lepiej, ale smog nie daje spokoju. dwa dni temu i wczesniej to zadna przyjemnosc byla zeby wyjsc na spacer

>you
We're not a hivemind. But yeah, people are horribly hypocritial when it comes to migration.

All of our government parties are kind of the same. None of them should even exist

Co robisz? Moj Slowianskie brat, kurwa mac.

>The educated.

true

yeah, probably

you'll probably get stabb

google pierogi

If the EU wants to force muslims down your throat, they will, and you don't have much say in the matter. KEK

not that you dont have alot to be proud of. first continental nation with a constitutio and stuff. But enough with the fascism allready.

Im still curious, why do we look nazi as fuck? Please explain, maybe I will be able to answer

Keep Poland pure. No niggers, no jews, no gypsies, no niemcy.

I'm glad that's the case.

I've met a few people from UK, Denmark and Belgium, and they all say the same.

Honestly I don't see it being such a problem, we've got more right-wing gov right now, which is a shame, and even though they call for pretty questionable reforms like abortions and what not, I think they are pretty moderate anyway.

I generally thing that west media are oversensitive on almost everything. While being in the UK for holiday, I learnt that Putin is seen there as 'literally Hitler' and the war is just a matter of months.

I would love to go to Russia for once, starting from St Petersburg and have a trip through heartland.

holy shit. Denmark must dexit!

>first continental nation
Isn't that USA though?

best city for nightlife in poland?

'cuz PiS behave like them want to battle with every neighbour country