Why didn't you save her, Sup Forums?

Why didn't you save her, Sup Forums?

didn't care to

She was a degenerate. World is better off without her

rip

Because she never came here soliciting advice.

>And if she had, I'd have told to fuck off and underage b&.

Literally who

RIP peace sweet angel!

Bullshit.

Dude, she was a selfie-taking attention whore and hung herself because her boyfriend broke up with her. What else do you need to categoriese her as degenerate?

If you truly believe that she hang herself because of Luke then we don't have anything more to talk about

"nobody cared who i was until i put on the noose"
Katelyn Nicole Davis rip

It goes way deeper than that if you actually bothered doing some research.

Such a typical comment from someone who spent 5 minutes reading a tl;dr of her.

DONT SAVE HER, SHE DON'T WANNA BE SAVED

Because I don't care about this stupid attention whore? Fuck off and quit posting these threads about this faggot

She lived in a 1st world country and couldn't handle it. Fuck her.

Whatever. The weak will perish.

Dude, you sound autistic as fuck

underrated

Wouldn't be the first time, but I don't really care.

Fucking edgelords over here. Please do tell me how your life never bothered you in the slightest because of the oh so wonderful conditions of your country.

>Why didn't you save her, Sup Forums?

With a nose like that? There's only so much I can do.

Never said it didn't. But I didn't kill myself, because I'm not a fucking weakling.

who?

who? another faggot killed themselves nothing of value was lost

Proof

>The weak will perish
>attention whore
I hope you realize that you're talking about a 12 year old girl who went through more struggles in life than you ever will.

Because girls are on the dumb list

How would you know?

topkek

Any pics of her feet? Asking for a friend.

Unlike some of the other faggots that make up the filth of Sup Forums, I actually feel bad. I mean come on, dude, she was just 12. Stupid reason to kill herself, yes, but she was young and dumb and didn't understand that a break up isn't the end of the world.

F for respects.

Necrophile with footfetish? Well, that's something different.

SHE SHALLOW WITH THA PUSSY

If you are this stupid there is no way you will ever be a productiv member of society, just like these girls that joint ISIS. People like this just polute the gene-pool. Let Darwin do his work.

Pic related is her bedroom.
>bullied out of school and forced to quit
>grew up in one of the poorest families in america in the trailer park
>her mother didn't give two shits about her
>lived in a tiny run-down trailer with water leakage, holes in the walls and roof leading to the outside, etc
>raped at age 4
>step-father attempted to rape her recently but her mother never believed her until her siblings said the same
>forced to raise her two siblings (aged 3 and 4) by herself because her mother is out 24/7 snorting pills and bringing home random men
>bio-dad wants nothing to do with her. when she overdosed i November he didn't even visit her in the hospital, and when she saw him at the store one day she ran up to him, but he completely ignored her. She was unwanted.
>never had a childhood and no hope for the future.
>chronic depression and prozac
>her phone was her entire life

Her only 2 internet boyfriends Luke and Ben:
>She dated Ben for 7 months until she found out it was a woman named Alexis catfishing her and Ben didn't actually exist.
>Luke was a 19-20 year old child predator who ended up cheating on her and only using her for her body

There is so much more, but this is a quick summary.

Too busy fapping to her death

its time to let the world play out

dont save people who dont want to be saved

you are only delaying the inevitable, and delaying the awareness needed to their plights

in the meantime, darwinism

In this country i cannot make money because i have no exp or training, and i cannot get exp or training because i have no money.

Why do you think society is in the shape it is in today? Because child-mortality is low as fuck, so every fuck that is not suited for live survives.

Jesus. Okay I feel a bit bad.

underrated

>grew up in one of the poorest families in america in the trailer park
now i know it was written by a retard

Jesus. That is insane.

Insane you made a majority of that up and people might fucking believe that nonsense.

Stop peppering truth into lies to make the lies seem real. We know the story, and most of what you said is made up shit. Either from other morons or your autistic brain.

Stop shitposting.

>12 year old
> Struggles
Are you fucking serious?

Fuck off. She was 12. Go be an edgy retard somewhere else.

Katelyn Nichole Rogers of Cedartown, GA

fucking degenerate

Thats no shitpost, I actually mean it. Social darwinism is the only solution.

Sources?

she deserved to die

If I were I would have hung myself at age 12 because my boyfriend broke up with me and as a last act of attention whoring would have live streamed it to Facebook.

One little whiny bitch less in the world who thinks shes the one who goes through tougher shit than everybody else. Untermensch.

Well i guess nobody knows more than anybody else, but fact remains, she was a degenerate. Natural selection.