Alcoholic bread?

Alcoholic bread?

Drunk af

What are you drinking??

Stoli and dr pepper

gonna be some vodka w/ soda real soon

My friend has passed out, should I have another drink?

join him

cheap general street piss beer
cheap coolant mixed wine from france and rhum i made myself

Sharpie in pooper

Chocolate milk

STEP UP YOUR GAME CUNTS

Any femanons wonna fuck?

'bout to go pick up a bottle of vodka. Then drink and cry all night until I black out or die.

What's on your mind cunt?

Same

I quit my alcoholism and took up heroin, now i'm on heroin. Atleast i don't break my apartment every weekend now though

i allways found 1 bottle was just enough for me to be functional enough to go buy beer at 4 in the morning when i finished it. Then id feel really shitty the next day.

Have you ever wondered what you're doing in life while you see everyone does their own thing? You feel like there's something missing; but you don't know what. You spend years looking for it, you cast aside people and what little relationships you've had. You met the one. The one that gave you a short glimpse of what bliss feels like; only to show you how far you far you really are from being "happy". You think back to all the what if's and think, there's time. I can do it, there's time- all while time continues, it doesn't slow down for anyone. As you cling on to that little hope of change- that you will be happy.. you find out times up and you'll soon leave this place, but you're not ready; you wasted all your time thinking "what if" and that time you cherished slowly slipped through your fingers.

Wild Turkey

I found that rum doesn't quite get me to that black out stage, but vodka fucked me up hard a few times.

Its more vodka doesnt feel like its hitting me so i go buy more beer, i feel way more buzzed of 28 units of beer than 28 of vodka, weird. I dont feel euphoric i just act pissed.

Yeah Rum is usually my tipping point, in the uk you get jamaican 63 percet stuff. Last time i had that next thing i knew me and my buddy had broken into my own apartment and had an 8 ball of coke. Had to stay up all night by the door till a lock smith could come.

About to make a triple spiced rum

homebrewfag here

drinking:

Kolsch 6.2%abv
Irish Red 5.5%abv

Right on, cheers bud

Looks and sounds delicious

muh set up

belgian witbier in the fermenter

belgian witbier in the glass (finished this off a while back)

Decent, never made homebrew, guess it's cheaper in the long run

That's a nice golden color

Drinking shitty beer tonight

all the equipment was about $2500. could've gone cheaper, but i emulated a microbrewery....i guess you'd call me a nanobrewery.

5-6 gallons worth of brew ingredients costs me about $30/brew

go drink until u fucking die

Tears.

Speaking my language. Jim Beam and Dr Pepper tonight for me

have you ever wondered how you could suck so much cock?

don't indulge the pussy, he's clearly a fucking part time drinker

I've got the shakes

What do

180 proof neutral spirit

um
drink?

cut back bro, you hit it too hard

got a bunch of these because I'm broke and they're 99 cents
got some leftover Sierra Nevada Torpedo from last night's session too will save those for last

PBR. Collegefag here.

I put Bailey's Irish coffee creamer in captain Morgan private stock with ice. It was really good

Guys, I can't get pussy, should I fuck my guy friend?

Good idea

SWEET

no that would make you a massive faggot, just pay for it

I stopped drinking in 2009.

Too much effort

Why ?

I got to the point where I was drinking a 1.75L bottle of 100 proof vodka in six days by myself and just decided to stop.

Semen

Was drinking Jameson, now on drinking Powers

Gentleman Jack and then some Jameson later

Sitting in a hotel in New York drinking beer and Jagermeister

Mmmm

accurate picture

Down in one
Down in one

That is fuckin splendid. Beats my stock pot on the stove all to ballocks

checked. Drinking grey goose.

Fijiian Kava Kava

3 years sober

Me too. Except it was 3 of those. Quit cold turkey.

Old pic it's what I'm drinking. Watching Vikings season 3.

Cheap red-wine.