Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0vQg9mt5wc4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>bump for enfie/litter pals

your trips are my command

i guess this qualifies too

more like this??

>Inb4 mind on a shelf.

I see maybe 2 artists with decent quality, well drawn art exploiting abuse and cruelty. The rest is MS paint in 5 minutes. If you autistic horsefuckers had any pride in this MLP edgefest wouldnt some of you faggots TRY to make it appealing? This is projecting so hard for help in half this shit. How is a thing the size of a nickle able to construct entire paragraphs of information and deal with insane amounts of pain, shock inducing trauma and still be around for "skettis and daddehs" and whatever broken psychobabble baby-talking autism this all is?

Go the fuck outside and stomp on a fucking skunk or chipmunk. Shoot a cat or strange a raccoon. Oh yeah, because grown ass men would rather masturbate to this shit.

Fucking download a better art studio and pretend to have an actual passion. Dont do half retard, its half the brain you choose to use.

lol

Does anyone have the creamsicle story?

does anyone have the farm story
about a ex cop who bought a farm
found a bunch of fluffs
and desided to take care of them
and selling there poop as fertiliser

Sad they never finished it.
You can probably Find it in the booru.apple acres i think its called.

yiff in hell fucking furfags

well fucking dump it then you pussy

>has saved a disgusting furry scat comic onto computer
>calls others furfag

KEK

The song in the picture: youtube.com/watch?v=0vQg9mt5wc4

I'l just keep the comic for shitposting (no pun intended) and for unsettling some newfags

thats pretty autistic dude

> scat-play diaperfur

amateur

Part 1

>*tap* *tap* *tap* *tap* *tap* *tap* *tap* *tap* *tap* *tap* *tap* *tap*
>Martin
>MARTIN
>MARTIN STOP RIGHT NOW
>Martin scrambled to a stand still on the shiny wood floor, ending the circle he was trotting around.
>Tiredly he he cringes and whines “Sowwy Daddeh Mawtin sowwy no pway wunnie game nu mow.”
>Somethings wrong, Martin never fidgets or paces unless He’s distressed.
>”Martin are you ok? Do you need to use the litterbox?”
>“Mawtin make god poopies Daddeh Nu mow poopies or bad wawa noaw.”
>”Are you feeling ok Martin?”
>”Mawtin oookaay,” Martin mutters, hanging his head.”Jus have meanie pwace.”
>”What hurts you Martin tell Daddy right now.” With Martin being restless and evasive something is definitely up.
>”Nos nos no feew gud no nos be meanies.” Martin’s whimpers, his head flipping back and forth between Daddy and and his safe room, desperate to hide there behind his sleeping basket.
>This was always his retreat when he thought Daddy would be mad.
>”How did you hurt your ’no nos’ Martin”
>Martin sinks to the floor his hind legs curling protectively around his nethers.
>“Mawtin wan speshul hugsie, see pwetty mawes on FwuffTV. Wan speshul fwends”
>Hiding his head under his hoofs he squeaks.”Mawtin make hugs on bawksie-fwend but bawksie meanie fwend an bite fwuffy no nos.”
>”Ok buddy, I’m not mad, ok” Stroking his head seems to calm him down and slow the trickle of tears squeezing from his face.
>“Let’s go see Mr. McGonal and maybe he can fix you up.”

Curtsibling is a god

please dont

never liked litter pals. Also checked

Aww, that's adorable and awesome. Looking forward to more like it!

>god poopies

Kek. love that typo

Part 2
>A low steady huuuuu issues under Martin’s breath as he’s poured limply into his PoniPod.
>Trips to the McGonal’s Poni Emporium have never been happy times for little Martin what with shots and trims and being left for weekends in the Poni Palace boarding pens.
>McGonal’s is a superior Fluffy dealer though and since Hasbio won’t treat or board fluffs birthed outside their own breeders indies are the only choice.
>In the back of the Johnny Cab Martin sings quietly between breathy huuus.
>“Nu wike scawey wides/ Wan go safie woom an hide / Pwease be nice no nos an nu be meanies/ Nice mistuh make aw bettah an nu take weenie”
>Looks like Martin is taking ‘fix’ literally. Lets’s just leave that, it’ll make him a bit more careful what he rubs his nubs on.
>”McGonal’s Poni Emporium and full service Fluff shop, is this our bestest friend Martin here for a trim?” Her tag reads Sari - Attendant Lead. Her face is pure sunshine.
>The attendants here are over the top friendly and cheerful, I think they recruit preschool teachers or creche Moms.
>”No Martin isn’t feeling well and needs a med eval.”
>”Ok well we have his record, is there a particular problem we can help?”
>” He has an injury in the uh nonos? and seems a little frustrated in that department.”
>”Why don’t we take Martin to a waiting pod while we discuss our options.” Sari beams as she hands off Martin to a delivery bot.
>Martin’s little face is a study in sadness as his pod locks on the top of the bot.
>“Bye-buh Dadeee huu huu “ he sobs, waving a hoof weakly behind the pod grate as the bot glides silently down the hall.
>”I just need you to verify your payment details and fill out these releases and when we have the eval we’ll know our options, ok?” Sunshine gone in a gust of efficiency.
>Retreating to the chairs the necessary verbiage gets poked in on an intake pad.
>48 minutes of Maze Monsters app later.

fucking spell correct

i feel quite chuffed to have a piece of my art uploaded into where i got into this odd and amusing group

"huuu. Fwuffy aww awone"

Part 3
>”Martin’s Dad?” Another attendant ‘Lisa - med tech 1’ drops into the next chair.
>”Martin has a partial torsion that we can treat externally, but you indicated you want a solution to his mating drive?”
>”Yeah I mean I don’t want the little guy humping rando stuff but I’d like to keep him intact if at all possible.”
>”Well we have several options besides surgery. We can use chemblock and that will reduce his drive and ensure permanent sterility over time without surgery.
>It will require at least 3 treatments within 6 months. That also carries a small risk of depression and neural spine dysplasia.”
>”Yeah damn I guess there isn’t really an elegant solution here.”
>The warnings they give you when you elect not to neuter your Fluff are coming home to roost now, like a headful of unwelcome bats.
>”There is the manual option, it’s not a service we provide but I can show you how to do it safely.”
>”No, just no.” I am not jerking off a fluffy on the daily.
>”There’s always the family plan. Sterile or breeder mares are available either functional or ‘pillow-pals’.”
>”I don’t really have room for a family of Fluffs and uh ‘pillow pals’?”
>”Pillow pals are spayed mares that have their legs removed for medical reasons. They’re usually former strays or returns that have suffered accidents.
>They offer companionship but are less messy or in the way than a full mare.”
>”That’s ..” Can I say creepy as heck without being offensive?
>”A bit creepy, yes. It does get homes for mares we otherwise would euthanize though.”
>”Ah yeah that’s good I guess um.” Maybe Martin’s just going to have to lose his lumps, I don’t want to but I dug this hole when I left him intact in the first place.
>”There is one more option but it’s not cheap.” Everyone’s a sales rep these days, saving the price leader til last.
>”Let me show you.” Show me she did, and a sale is made.

he is even self aware that pillowflufs are weird.

My oc

Seems like the foals are already dead but the chirping one.

Maybe you can add how the father left or something.

Part 4
>Martin was sitting up, nervously scanning the room as walked in.
>”Daddeh!” He squealed as his eyes locked in on me. Scrambling to stand in the PoniPod he continued
>“Daddeh, Daddeh, Daddeh no nos nu be mean nu mo an nu take wumps an best sweepies an nu huwties an tweat fo Mawtin an miss you fo’evaw Daddeh!”
>Scritching his nose through the grate of the Pod to calm him down I lowered the pod to the floor and popped out the wheels.
>Checking out at the front desk Sunny Sari handed me a second smaller pod.
>”Your receipt and post treatment plan are posted to your email and here is Martin’s second ‘treat’ just wait until you’re home before you give it to him.
>Tucking the ‘treat’ into my pocket and juggling the two pods I thanked Sari and made my way out to the street.
>”Come on out buddy, we’re back in your safe room now.” Martin succumbed to the lingering anesthesia on the ride home and now groggily stumbled out of the pod flopping into his sleeping basket.
>”Firsty Daddeh, can have wawa pwease”
>”Hold on” I said stroking his mane and keeping him reclined. According to the treatment plan he needs to stay horizontal for the rest of the day.
>Holding his water bowl up to him he slurps up some water and whispers “Tank yu mistuh is bestes wawa. Ish dis weaw wife?”
>”Sure thing buddy, can you sit up a little for a treat?”
>“Tweat?” His ears perk up but eyelids are still at half mast.”Tweat fo Fwuffy?”
>Martin pulls the ‘treat’ slowly into his mouth. Sinking sideways into his basket chewing slowly and swallowing he hesitates. “Who was pod?” and he’s out.
>Satisfied Martin was down for hours (6 - 8 according to the plan) I reconnoiter the small pod I had purchased. Attached to the door was a packet with the manual and intro software. Time for some studying.
>The next Day…

this is going to get good.

Part 5 The beginning of the End
>Sitting vegging out in 3d StoneMiner the tell-tale sounds of a curious Fluffy reach my ears.
>Lifting my visor I candidly glance toward the Safe Room to see Martin’s head shyly crane around the corner, also checking to see if I’m free to play.
>”Morning Martin, Are you felling better today?”
>Eagerly he shakes his mane and bounds toward me.” Mawtin aw bettah Daddeh! No nos aw bestest fwends an nu huwties! Daddeh wan pway wif Mawtin? Mawtin find new not sowwy bawksie inna saf woom wan pway wif?”
>Any anesthesia can permanently derp a fluffy, dodged that bullet, thankfully. Looks like he found the new pod I left right in the middle of his safe room.
>”Well Martin, what do you think it could be?” I crouch down next to the pod waiting.
>His brow furrows and he paws the ground with his fore hoof, thinking deeply. ”Is for Mawtin?”
>”Yes, it’s a present just for you.”
>”Mawtin get bawksie pwesent?” He seems confused. Happy, because presents are good, but confused as why I would give him a box. Well and his recent box adventures ended so badly.
>”No Martin the present is in the box.”
>He’s totally at sea now looking at me then the pod and back at me. I take the opportunity as he looks away to hit a key on my phone.
>”Hewwo Mawtin, Mawtin be fwends wif fwuff?”
>Martin stands perfectly still, staring in amazement at the pod.
>Slowly his head turns to me, eyes like saucers,”Daddeh get fwend fo Mawtin?”
>”Daddy found Martin a *special* friend.”
>”Speshul fwend wike FwuffTV pwetty mawe fwend fo Mawtin to gif hugs an wuv an pway!”
>Maybe he is derped, wow.
>”Hawp fwend wet fwuff out” Issues from the pod.
>Dancing ecstatically around the front of the pod on all four hoofs Martin pleads, “Daddeh Daddeh hewp Mawtin can nu get bawks wet fwend go.”
>Opening the latch I slide my hands in and draw out Martin’s new friend.

>You'll never be a good mama

I'm really liking this story.

Having used the toilets in Japan I can totally see this as an option, only automated to a button.

you think this will shock them most will probable fap to it

We need more Vinegar....twisted little shit

only two that i know of

There's at least three...I hadn't seen the lemon juice one before.

Smug little shit

The End: Hugbox Edition
Part 1
>As I open my hands Martin finally gets a view of his new friend.
>Martin’s face falls, the despair epic.
>”Daddeh get Mawtin stuffie-fwend” Martin says meekly.
>”A special stuffie mare friend Martin. For special hugs just for Martin. Her name is Charmin”
>Martin gently grips the scruff of the plush mare in his teeth and pulls it over with his other toys.
>Sitting down in front of it he stares intently into it’s plastic googly eyes and brushes it’s mane off it’s face with his snout.
>”I’ll just leave you two to get better acquainted.” I say as I exit the room. Martin says nothing.
>Out in the den I switch on the Stuffie Friend App and connect to Martin’s new pal.
>The miniature camera shows him still sitting there, less sad now but not at all happy. I turn on the sound.
>”Mawtin wan pwetty mawe wike FwuffTV. Daddeh say get pwetty speshul fwend fo fwuffy.”
>”Stuffie fwend nu pwetty. Stuffie mawe nu fwend.”
>His eye clench as his expression darkens, his cheeks puffing in and out.
>Tears leak out streaming down the sides of his face.
>”Stuffie is wowstest poopie fwend eva.”
>Time to trigger the next phrase.
>”Shawmin is nu pwetty? Shawmin hav wowsest heawt huwties wif nu speshul fwends an nu wuv an hugs.”
>”Shawmin sowwy Mawtin nu wike. Shawmin tell Daddeh Mawtin nu wan stuffy-fwend. Daddeh send Shawmin away tu pwace fo bad fwuffies.”
>Time for my entrance.

the third one is just a regular pic drawn by another person as a tribute. I didnt bother saving it.

Thanks! Never saw this before.

HA!

The End: Hugbox Edition
Finale
>”How’s it going Martin? Having fun with your new friend?”
>Martin leaps to his hooves as I walk in, stepping between me and Charmin, perfect.
>”Oh Yes Daddeh, Sawmin is bestest pwetty mawe fwend. Tank yu Daddeh is bestes pwesent fo fwuffy.”
>”Okay I’m just going to make lunch, you kids have fun.”
>Stepping out and bringing up the app shows Martin is curled up next to his new friend, nuzzling her neck.
>”Nu wet Daddeh send way, Nu hav wowest wonewy huwties, Mawtin be yu fwend an wuv yu awways.”
>”Tank yu Mawtin I wuv yu tu.”
>App set Elisa AI Auto On Loop On Save Settings.
>The End

Monitoring this

ok... on to the non-hugbox ending editions?

Excellent reference.

That's a real card or custom made? Anyway sure its your story. Also that fluffy is living in the future neet life.

That reminds me.

Will we ever see a conclusion to the post apocalyptic gas mask Russian series?

The End: Weirdbox Edition
>Luckily I remembered the gloves.
>Martin’s face goes blank as he falls back, sitting on his tail.
>”New fwend so pwetty.”
>”Hewwo Shawmin, My name is Mawtin.”
>”Yes, pway bwawkies noaw.”
>I heard nothing of our new friend’s side of the conversation, but I was told this was expected.
>The strange red creature known as a ‘Jellenheimer’ could reach directly into fluffy minds and in time permanently weave itself into a splinter personality.
>Giving Martin a pretty mare who would love him as much as herself, forever.
>As I left Martin was locked in carnal embrace with the phantom in his mind, thrusting away oblivious to our presence.
>The Jellenheimer looked over and met my gaze.
>I could swear I heard a voice say “Kek be praised” and somehow.. it was smiling.