Look at this pathetic photoshop. Some sad whiteboi had to put a "real dick" underneath the black man's true...

Look at this pathetic photoshop. Some sad whiteboi had to put a "real dick" underneath the black man's true, superior cock.

When will you cucks learn your place?

>1 fake dick means all black dicks are small

Plenty of real ones out there that are perfectly huge.
Here's the guy fucking my gf next week.

Die!!! Hate full sad ass jobless fucks and yes I'm white with big dick.

>photoshop
that's a fake dick not a fake picture you dumb nigga

thats the joke you fuckin retard. Jesus are you that stupid how blunt does it need to be that its a joke

I envy both you and your gf.

Haha he's bi too, I'm so pumped.

fake. niggers all have small dicks thats why their women give it up to white and latino men constantly

>i was only pretending to be retarded

Yep this is just a super elaborate prosthetic he's gonna fuck all her holes with.

Can't wait to take a timestamped pic for Sup Forums!

Bi threesome but it's k

Nice bait faggot. Any idiot with two eyes can see that it's fake

wtf is this , nigger version of me exists ? i have identical dick even same veins on it

Yup it even goes flaccid we had to pay a ton for it

>pic related

It's that easy to debunk BBC myths.

such threads are the best 4chans summary
debate about nigger dicks

Why would I give a shit about dating desirability statistics? I just want a big dick to fuck my gf and I and enjoy the contrast, not looking to marry the dude.
Besides that on any dating website it's WAY easier to find a bbc than a comparable bwc, and they are far more prone to being fit. Ugly white guys go on dating apps and waste peoples times, ugly black guys for the most part dont get in the hot one's ways.

>my gf

KEK

What about it?
Also I'm not reading a meme dissertation about your racist butthurt lol

>your racist butthurt

Falsely assume more, cuck.

This doesn't prove that niggers don't have big dicks it just proves that women hate them.

Again you're linking IQ when that's not even relevent, We are looking for a breathing fucktoy and black men are perfect for it.

>u mad white boi?

This made me laugh op

Cool, my gf and I aren't fucking him, we're fucking

>We

Yup.

Enjoy dem AIDS, among other STDs.

Tyrone will kill you both eventually...

All three of us have test papers from last week in preparation. Any other whining?

>missing the interracial crime statistic

You'll become a statistic someday.

>All three of us have test papers from last week in preparation.

That's what they all say. And a test is a test, not the future. A lot can happen between that test and sex.

Let me guess your rebuttal: we get tested right before sex everytime.

Yeah right. Blacks suffer the most from diseases. Enjoy your AIDS.

Yeah that's what they say because that's how you do it right, we all have printouts of the papers that we've sent eachother. You're devolving into even more childish arguments than before

>YOU'LL GET A STD
no, here's how we do it, a tried and true method used in the adult industry and in most communities to avoid transmission, only play bare with partners with recent papers
>*Fingers in ears* NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOIEP REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Stay mad, diseased cuck.

>stay mad

Ever the cry of losers who've run out of arguments.
Have a nice night masturbating alone in the basement, I'm gonna go pick my GF up. May even post a time stamp just to spite your triggered ass if this thread is still up.

>butt hurt confirmed

>Ever the cry
>GF

Go back to the basement cuck

Thats pathetic lol. You're not a man. I don't care what your fetish is. If you let a man fuck your own gf, you're a pussy.

Yeah, because Sup Forums is so envious of a cuck's gf getting fucked by a nigger...

gayboi here
7 inch white guy
Only ever met one dude with a dick bigger than me
He was black and it was about 8 or 9 inches
But I've also seen REALLY small black guys and small white guys
Pretty sure it doesn't matter