It was my birthday today. 26 y.o. Went into town, swimming for an hour, home, broke my cut eat a full pizza...

It was my birthday today. 26 y.o. Went into town, swimming for an hour, home, broke my cut eat a full pizza, half a chocolate cake, some rice and now I'm ready for bed. What is my life. No presents, no friends, no hope.

i turned 36 two weeks ago. let me give you some advice: try to enjoy life now, it will only get worse

:(

>i turned 36 two weeks ago. let me give you some advice: try to enjoy life now, it will only get worse
Can you elaborate please. Are you saying it becomes more difficult to enjoy things as you get older? What's it like being 36?

Happy Birthday :^)
Only you can make things better.

>more difficult to enjoy things as you get older
pretty much. im not as poor as i was 10 years ago, thats the only thing thats better now

It only does for you.

Ur 26 it sounds like you had a normal birthday, leave neverland and grow up lost boy

OP, do you consider an hero? Explain

why dont you go first and post results

>OP, do you consider an hero? Explain
I had intended on an heroing over one year ago. I developed a fear of death now due to taking psychedelics (t-thanks mushrooms). I have unleashed ambitions. My life is fucked. I hate everything. Life is nonstop suffering.

>im not as poor as i was 10 years ago, thats the only thing thats better now
What's your job history like? Did you have a job at 26? What are you hoping to achieve this year?

There is great value in talking with people older than you. People in their 30s I don't hear as much from them as other ages.

It's easy to let the negative thoughts consume you so force yourself to think positive. Learn a trade or something.

You seem triggered so the answer is yes. You're 26 year old and come here to cry about how sad your life is between of autistic sub humans. It's no ones mistake besides yours that your life is in the toilet.

the saddest part is breaking your cut. fuck off with your self pity shit. YOU are the one that is the source of your problems. YOU are associating your birthday with social acceptance and social reassurance. YOU don't need that. YOU need to stick with your cut. fuck off.

for you

psychedelics made me fear death less and also accept deaths more. they helped me overcome some serious depression in my past too where i wanted to kill myself when i was 16.

i worked on a farm, as a gardener, as a pca (still pca). jobs were day-to-day at 26, got employed later. i achieved some stuff already, just want to relax in2017

what the fuck does cut mean in this context?

what the fuck is a cut?

eating a certain way in order to lose weight.
a prime example would be: a bodybuilder is on a "cut" to lose body fat but not muscle mass or become skinny-fat. this is calories in calories out.

but if he doesn't eat clean, he will end up having more fat than he would if he ate clean, less energy, and be in an overall worse physical condition, versus if he ate clean.

ah I need to lurk /fit/ more I guess. thanks

you want a fucking prize for simply not dying for another year? your prize is life, faggot

still dont get it, what does op´s birthday have to do with you being a massive faggot?

thats some deep shit. you should have that on your tombstone

user here. what op did here was sort of "reward" himself with an abundance of nutrients that his body didn't need. his body craved it and it messed up his calorie count for the day. this will have a short-term negative effect on his "gains" and how he physically feels, but he can easily bounce back this next week.

while cutting, people generally want to stick away from heavy starches, breads, sugar, etc.

the thing is is that humans generally eat like shit. so when they eat like mcd's or cake, they don't feel as physically (or mentally) bad about it as a person with a cleaner diet would. aka op. op also wants attention because that is what he believes date of births should be about based on tradition and general societal thinking. thus op feels self-guilt and associated this with his bday. but if he looks past this human-made-up holiday which only exists because he looked at his calendar, he would potentially have a higher mental drive pertaining to his physical fitness and diet, allowing him to actually live longer, and not even feel bad about anything on his date of birth. that's why i was giving him so much shit earlier. i feel for him, but at the same time can't empathize with him entirely.
post-related.

you need to stfu, srsly