I have my cheating bitch girlfriend's credit card, what to do ?

I have my cheating bitch girlfriend's credit card, what to do ?

post details

Post the card

give it back to hear and fap to her being fucked by a black man
also record video and post

release the numbers on "accident" so you wont get a lawsuit if you use it to buy shit

this

post em

I think the answer is obvious

doesn't matter what you do because bank will refund any fraudulent purchases.

buy me a dick extension

sex toys

Full latex BDSM suit and 12 inch dildo

Buy bitcoins

Spend bitcoins

Post her nudes

Yeah

pls op be the hero gotham needs

yea do this but keep us updated

Nothing? Anything you buy will have a pattern that she might be aware of? Cameras, online purchases, apps.

Shit.
Lets say I found a credit card. What COULD i even do with it? Release it online and then what?
How could I spend money and not have it traced to me?

lmao I know a guy that spent 5000$ on a single card he found online

I think bitcoin is best answer, but it's possible credit card purchases always need ID verification?

I guess if you knew the pin you could grab cash from an atm while wearing a bike helmet or something.

Pay for Indian tech support

Oprah says
Steam for everyone on Sup Forums!!!!

How without it being traced back to me ?

Proxy/Tor my dude

Make several large donations to various charities, particularly ones associated with causes she supports, in her name.

I used to go do that shit on neighbors' Wifi when I'd buy stuff off the dark net

well here's the thing.
i work in retail. I find cash/debit/credit cards all the time.

Just today I found $26 in cash in the fitting rooms. I think of it as tips. Anyways.
I also find bank cards as well. Hell, we even issue credit cards all the time. I even get told brand credit card numbers security numbers over the phone weekly.
I literally work at a gold mine for fraud, and there isn't a time that past where I think "fuck it, buying tickets and skipping country". but im thinking how easily i would get traced/caught.

How do thieves make it look so easy?

donate all her money to Anhiro in her name demand he said her a commemorative plaque for her donation

that's a great idea i'll thin of once i bankrupt the shit out of her ass

Overkill, and you never know if they're recording traffic on their router. If anything make your wifi open and blame your neighbour.

Why is it the guy name on the credit card of op's pic?

Chris L. Martin

generic google image?
you freak

How do thieves make it look so easy? Simple, don't send things to your own house, don't use your own internet and don't use any details related to you... I mean, come on, Sup Forums can't be that fucking dense, surely?

Because theyre not thinking about getting caught or going to jail. Its a total failure of impulse control similar to addicts. Just do what feels good and maybe probably nothing bad will ever happen.

well if you don"t send things to your house you can't collect them if you're obliged to present you id either ways

Well 2/3 was given.
But where would I send it to? Friends house? Random house and stake out around delivery time? Chick-Fil-A?

the average neighbor has no idea how to even access their router.

Some closed business or an old apartment building. You should stream it btw

Because it is a magic card that never expires.

You can buy me some games on steam

Depending on where you live, some places have delivery lockers. Or, you could, you know, have it delivered to some post office or something. ID should never be a problem, if you're smarter than the average wannabe

Max out her limit buying condoms.