Any tips for meth binging? im talking 2-4+ days no sleep

any tips for meth binging? im talking 2-4+ days no sleep.
for instance I keep water at hand and for myself to drink every so often and I eat lots of honey to keep my body from going into lipolysis from having 1000% faster metabolism. can't eat so I drink milk for meals with vitamins.
before I binge I force gain 10 lbs or whatever I think im going to lose because of not eating.
any other tips?

fyi i pay rent and hold down a job without fail, been using hard amphetamines for 6 years now. im not going to stop - thats not what this thread is about.

also drug thread.

Responsible adult using drugs responsibly?

GET DOWN ON THE GROUND! GET DOWN ON THE GROUND!

as for legality I use analogs which are quazi leagal in most places but not here. I just cause meth so people would know what I'm talking about.
This shit I get is more potent/addicting than meth (for me and others who have posted reports online).
they can't test for them without knowing what they are or spending much dosh for a mass spectrometer test, which they won't since I don't buy more than a gram at a time.

eat, dont smoke. also pace yourself and lie down a bit every 12 hours even if you dont sleep and drink plenty of water. pure meth is hard to come by and the adultereants are shit on your lungs, if you cant purify it, oral meth is safer and effective.

substituted cathinoid?

i get 99% pure chems from labs over seas and ship them to my location. I don't buy street drugs for that exact reason.

good advice on the laying down.
heart rate is the only problem i have not worked around. if i can keep out of lipolysis my kidneys and liver are pretty much fine. heart damage is where i worry. still, worth it, since these little vacations really have a way of resetting my headspace in terms of depression and outlook.

you know it, brother

if youre worried about your heart, just take tranquilizers (benzos etc NOT KETAMINE) honestly makes the high better.

oh btw i only insulfate these drugs and its only once every 4-10 months depending on how life is for me.
i figure its safer than antidepressants due to dopamine pathways forming unnaturaly on antidepressants. at least when you do your DR/SRI all in one go you don't get that type of brain function impairment.

that will counteract the adrenaline and slow my heart rate? any you recommend? i don't know shit about tranqs and wouldn't take K and these drugs at the same time anyway.

my heart rate isn't so bad when im not in lipolysis but I can only stay out for so long without real calories.
so for now I never take it longer than 2 days but I'd like to give it a shot. the sleep deprivation adds a neat flavor to the experience that I only begin to get after 2 days.

Guess booze counts as a drug

>never ask what happens during a blackout
>if its important, they'll tell you the next day
>family has these amazing steak bomb sub's for dinner
>these can cure AIDS
>get blackout drunk waiting for dinner
>fast forward to later that evening when I wake up for work
>happened to be my first drunk driving experience
>work my shift and finally sober by the end
>anyways half a sub is left in the fridge
>can't figure out if its mine or my moms
>was finally about to break down and admit I don't remember/have a problem for this amazing sub
>finally sister says magical words
>why haven't you stolen moms sub yet?
>freedom!
>now can ask mom for her left over sub, and continue my degeneracy

>degeneracy
you sound like a lot of my friends.
i think they (and maybe you) drink so much because life gets boring/monotonous which is my justification for using amphetamines every now and again.

i might get more out of control with my drug use like you and my peers but typically your employer and family has less than no sympathy if you drop the ball because of meth or the like as opposed to booze.

why meth and not mdma instead

What's the name of it then I want some

xanax or if rc etizolam.

mdma "supposedly" "might" cause long term braind damage being "maybe" nerotoxic.
talking to burn outs, I half beleive it, looking at the pharmacology, I don't.
anyway MDMA is too hard to get online and I don't trust street drugs for binge use where an impurity that might not kill you at the club one night might kill you after 4 days of starvation.
otherwise I would go with MDMA.
the shit I do is like MDMA crossed with meth anyway, much for euphoria than plain ol meth, though not nearly what MDMA has in high doses.

do your own reasearch into RCs (research chemicals). this shit would very probably ruin your life in no time flat if you did not have extensive experiance with meth addiction and the like.
that and I would recommend learning a lot about the medical symptoms of dehydration, tachycardia, kidney and liver failure, blood pressure and heart rate, the process of starvation and how to stop it safely. you can easily get hurt if your not careful. probably wont die of anything but heart failure but organ damage is not out of the question if your are foolish.

if you happen to have all that down what this guy said should be enough of a clue to get you started on your research

thanks m8. ill give it a test next time I make an order

Sounds like you and I would get along. I recognize the only difference between what we do is the legality of it. That's why I hate potheads. They get on a high horse about marijuana, and look down on everyone else who is just trying to relax like them.

I would be more interested in trying better drugs, but I have a couple years left in the reserves, so I get drug tested like once a month.

My life's all ready in the shitter, probably wouldn't be able to get it anyway living in UK

What does amphetamine addiction feel like? like the withdrawals etc... I've always wondered cos I've got a handful of friends who are hooked.
I used to be badly hooked on benzos and I don't get why people keep going back to amphetamines when it causes so many uncomfortable problems like paranoia, no sleep, not being able to eat, expensive etc

>living in the UK

actually this shit i get in perfectly leagal in most of europe, not sure about the UK since they just banned a bunch of research chemicals within the last year or two.
my drugs actually shipped from spain the last time I ordered and they are illigal in my country (Which has blanket banned all analogs).
not sure about UK customs but my country will not follow up on drug contraban in small amounts (I know because when I was much younger I had customs take some pot seeds I got online - never got in trouble). also these chemicals have obtuse names that customs workers will never recognize. all my drugs come clearly labeled and customs always opens my letter. if they bothered to look up the chemical they would seize it but they just dont have time/money to know every one of the thousands of analougs out there.

>My life's all ready in the shitter,
might be worth a shot for you i guess but i would not jump right into uppers on shit as hard as meth. get some methlyphenidate or ethlyphenidate online first - should be easy enough and you won't kill yourself with it but you can still get high as hell if you do a lot.

Buy drugs off the Darknet. Best drugs you can get.

>What does amphetamine addiction feel like?
all addiction feels the same, its just some things cause more addiction than others. if you do something that causes dopamine to go into your brain (like runners high, heroine, beer, having a good time with friends, "winning", cocaine) you remember than and want it later.
meth and the like actually chemicaly inhibit dopamine from leaving your brain so its pretty much cheat codes for feeling good. thats why cocaine is so popular (which is not the same pharmacology as meth addiction but still acts on dopamine).

i would put meth addiction below heroine addiction and above everything else including cigs and booze.

for me, i have been perscribed DRI ()dopamine reuptake inhibitor) like ritaline (and meth) since I was nine and have never had a problem quitting LONG TERM (for months or years at a time).
that is not to say I don't WANT it still, but its not a big deal at all. the real problem with meth is the shirt term addcition - chasing the dragon, heroine users call it. which is more like running away from the crash, which can make you very depressed and depending on how you abused the drug in question probably some physical problems like dehydration or starvation. all the pain of a crash can be instalnly reversed by doing more drugs - its hard to stop.
thats why I never keep more than I plan to use on hand. in the past, before I learned this lesson, I would end up loosing control of my life and flushing my stash down the toilet in a moment or clarity to stop it.
I havent had a problem stopping a binge in many years but it is still a danger i am very careful around.

...cont

>uncomfortable problems like paranoia, no sleep, not being able to eat, expensive etc
most of that is from the adrenaline, no sleep, no eating, paranoia. if you are cognicent of thse things you can work around them but they are still an umplesent force upon the experiance.
for paranoia I come up with rules before hand about what I am alloud to freak out about. for instance if I don't hear my door open I assume no one is in my appartment even if I get the feeling there is :)
after awile you get pretty good at putting your paranoid thoughts on the back burner. I'm very ZEN about it now.

hope that answeres you.

this is a good idea but for some research chems you don't have to because they are leagal in a lot of countries.
dark net and clear net share the problem of shipping so there is no difference for me.

Cool cheers. Yeah UK has an blanket analogue ban too. I wouldn't be exactly be jumping into shit like meth either, I've had a lot of experience with stims in my time

if worst comes to worse and you get busted with these drugs on you, at least in america, you are going to be fine. my buddy got busted with some of the shit I get and the cops bagged it as cocaine (what else would it be?).
he was charged with cocaine possession and of course the drugs don't test for anything common so they tested clean and he got off.
but if your smart you will never run into this problem.

like I said for most research chems you need to mass spec test them which costs thousands if your not a chemist at a lab or college (which I used to be and thats how I know - I did GCMS test all the time).
beware however im sure they have a test for stuff like methlyphenidate though they are very unlikely to use it since its a prescription drug and therefore semi leagal. no one expects ritalin in powder form.

oh yeah and don't know but would not be surprised if there was little to no mail customs within the EU so your package will probably not even get checked. like I said there are plenty of RC distributors left in the EU.

just wana add that most RC will pass an automated GCMS test because they are so uncommon, you would need an actual chemist getting payed to look at the GCMS data which is a pain in the ass to say the least and probably expensive for the police. as long as your not selling a key of the shit you're probably going to be OK.

That's very interesting... The crash analogy made a lot of sense, and I havent heard that perspective before.
I guess the main part I don't understand about it is what becomes the need for dependency? Everyone I know who has done meth has tried it and never done it again, or tried it and become hopelessly addicted to it, there never seems to be any middle ground and it seems like a completely unstoppable force. My mates who are hooked will always unnecessarily explain how it doesn't affect them negatively or have control over them, but then they will try to quit and have zero luck. They could successfully quit for up to a year, and 90% of the time end up having full relapse. I always just wonder what it is which makes it so strong and and hard to over power.

Downers make sense to me cos I've been hooked on them, uppers I don't get cos I haven't been hooked