Has anyone got anymore artwork/fan art of Kalindra Chan

Has anyone got anymore artwork/fan art of Kalindra Chan

Also trap thread!

Bumping with OC

Got kik?

Any lurkers?

Nooo I don't , I'm sorry

Awhh :(
We would've had so much fun..what about other social media?

Nooo not that I'd wanna post honestly, I'm gonna make a tumblr soon though and if you frequent /b you're sure to see me again

did you even shave you dumb man faced fucknut? how manly can you look? jesus

OP, you should totally teach me on how to be a trap.

cant dispute kanlindra is a man faced ugly shit who shoops his pics to make him look anything like a girl

Heres a nice guide

Well Im left for now hoping that next time we will meet i will be able to somehow chat with you privately :3 Oh forgot to ask: whats is your name? Also where from?

I'm Joey or Joselina ;)
I'm from MANFACEhattan

I'll post more if anyone actually likes my content, i'm not really a trap though

I'd go with Joselina :) my name's Andrew, from Romania. Its like 2 am here and i wanted to go looking a bit on b at some posts and it looks like i found a gold mine right here
How often do you post? Or intend to

You got a nice taste in clothing tho :) fits you amazingly

That's just Sup Forums bro

The problem now is even when people make a "trap thread" more often than not it is entirely made up of out of shape/hairy/otherwise mainly sissies with shitty outfits or close up photos of their assholes. It's just awful, they keep posting because people validate them and they think they're actually desirable

that is not the full breast plate though

its one of the early pics before

CRY MORE YOU BUTTHURT CRAZY HATER

lol

>using the word "hater" in a sentence in a serious way no less

good lord.

babbies first kalindra thread

What does gender dysphoria feel like

Awful.

suffocating at times

right at other times

I usually just pass it off as a fetish combined with emotional problems, sometimes I don't know. Either way I'd never transition, just feeling especially terrible tonight

well its certainly not the same for everyone, its more severe for some and some people just dont know how to deal with it so they over react or let it fester

my emotional problems are more of a product of the dysphoria and chemical imbalance than just a mental problem that im trying to hide from

kalindra is man of steel shit tier

jealous

beautiful inside and out

Any cute traps that are really hung on kik?

traplover33