I'm killing myself when this thread dies

i'm killing myself when this thread dies

Sage

timestamp?

bye

why tho

why do you crave attention that badly?

ur hot dont kys

I will suck your tender nose what is your kik?

post nudes first tho

Ok

This.. tits or gtfo

Why wait?

1 800 273 CALL assuming you live in the US, this is the national suicide prevention hotline. i urge you to call it before making any decisions you can't come back from.

Nudes or Timestamp?

Time stamped tits or gtfo

nice eyeballs in picture

What he said

why

why u want kill yourself?

timestamp needed

Look user, just don't fucking do it alright. You forfeit everything.

Do it faggot.

TITS OR GTFO

Damn, my type. But im sure pic is unrelated.

Please call the police or suicide phone but do not do it, what do you gain from that? Do not solve anything and above you leave shit done to those you love even some can also commit suicide if you do think about it, your life not only belongs to you

pic related? she cuck you or something?

Better give us your kik, I haven't seen fap thread yet. I hope there are pics btw.

Tbh, if you really want to suicide, I can make you come to Switzerland to show you life is worth being lived etc

Please do not do it, my parents separated, my mother suffered a cancer and died, my father is in jail, I am alone but we must continue for those who are no longer and for those who are, and for what it will arrive

Why not kill wothless spies ?

Don't do it, im sure u will have a lot of opportunities in the future, just wait dont end your life. If you want to talk u can add me on steam and play some videogames if that may makes you feel better but dont give up mate.

people will be sad if you do it user

Find out where spies live then kill them OP they desirve to die not you

You should crush the tesicals of the pigs children who monitor Sup Forums

Please do not do this to me I will not take it again, I saw as a neighbor of the building opposite was thrown from the roof, 14 floors, I can not go through that again

I can not do anything else ...

not falling for low quality bait, also, tits or gtfo

Are u going to stream it online?

/thread
>do it fagget

If this is you in the photo, then at least let a bunch of us bang you before you die.

Setup a nice stream or something and link quickly.

Who cares?
We do.
Don't do it.
Everyone is important, and there's always something to live for. Personally went through depression and almost hung myself, but turned back at the last second. That was 4 years ago. Everything was going to shit, had no social life nor a job, and found no happiness from anywhere,but for some reason I didn't do it. Now I'm sitting here. I have a good paying job. I have a wife and a kid. They mean everything to me. Life's smiling. I couldn't be happier.

I know it's probably bait, but still, don't do it. If you have problems, get professional help. Even talking to someone will help a lot. Call a suicide hotline. Do something, as long as you don't kill yourself.

stream it live

saged