Quick girl question

Quick girl question.

A girl i know started talking to me in a low, soft voice out of nowhere. Can anyone tell me why she started talking to me in a low, quiet voice out of nowhere? I literally saw her say something to another girl and then talk to me in a different

she likes you

fuck it, Since this thread is up something weird has also happened to me. There's a girl at work that i'm pretty sure likes me (or at least i hope) but whenever i try to give her something she aboustely refuses, for example i tried giving her my old headphones and she said no, i tried buying her a snack because she said she didn't eat this morning and she walked away, but she still turned around and smiled at me and said no and bye. She's kind of awkard fyi. She also has done what OP has stated, talked in a low voice a few times but that was weeks ago. But i think she might not like me because she doesn't let me buy her shit.

Source on qt first then ill help

I literally have this same problem except the girl i like has a boyfriend. I think she likes me but she does little weird shit that makes me doubt it like she´ll hug me for a good while one day and give me a quick hug another.

girls cheat too. take sex where you can get it imo.

>tfw no alpha ladies man pro to help us

picking up girls is just about having a place to go right? Or if you have a car that simplifies everything.

Depends on the context. She could be scared of you. She could like you. How autistic are you

Reading Too Much Into Shit: The Movie

she's italian

lol this guy

This girl is also a friend at my work. The only thing i can think of is that i was making some banter with her earlier, forgot what i said. 2 examples, we were in a room waiting for our supervisor and i said her name and she said in a really low voice "what do you want?" it was almost like a whisper.

Another example was she was talking to her friend normally and then when she addressed me her voice was soft. It was odd and i was wondering if she was really pissed off.

honestly people are weird enough that if someone acts "odd" around you they probably are attracted to you. Ask if she wants to hang out, when you're alone go for kiss.

maybe she has a crush on you and gets really anxious when talking to you. idk
girls can be autistic too

Holy shit. She's fucking hot and she might actually like me? Fuuuck i'm going to try and go for it, everyone at work is all over her and i assumed she already disqualified me.

Am i suppose to be impressed you got a minimal wage janitors loose pussy shot?

yall stupid, shes more than likely shy or has social anxiety, source meeee i do that alot, see if she fidgets with her hair, or look at her pupils,if they dialate she finds you attractive

She doesn't want to admit to others that she's talking to you.

He is actually right.

I think we might have to agree to disagree.

BeThe situation is identical except that she has a bf, although she never mentions them and brings up her dogs more then him. Shes also awkward and naive.

But instead of me telling you why i think she likes me how about this, what would a socially awkward girl do if she does like a guy?

>what would a socially awkward girl do if she does like a guy?

The same thing a socially awkward guy does if he likes a girl; not a whole lot. But they might get super nervous around him.

Thats what your mom said just before i creampied her ;)

A few time we both start talking over each other. Also one time when we were working in this area we had to help the guys downstairs and she was accidentally hitting the guys with boxes a lot and kept saying sorry.

I am bored with this story the guy should make a move already.

Also this morning she said hi all nervously to me. But i think i could be looking into it too much. Like op she doesnt like to accept me giving her stuff.

Man fuck you she has a bf, that's hard

cuz she knows you're a beta and feels sorry for you

Be but was it hard like my dick when i looked at and i creampied mom?

stop being a faggot and overreading into stuff
if she liked you she would've made it clear
it's more likely you're autistic as fuck and she's creeped out that you'll stalk and rape her
goes for all 2 or 3 or more faggots with the same "problems"

>she's creeped out that you'll stalk and rape her
That's funny because that's what your mom thought just before you told her she was overreading the situation and i ambush-raped her and forced her orgasm which lead to a hero-creampie-sub-sandwich.

god damn this is amazing. i need more.

Don't buy her shit to be nice, she sees that as you babying her. Use your money, let her use her money.

She knows you are retarded so she talks in a low calm voice not to bring out the autist in you

This
This