ITT we act like Trump protesters

ITT we act like Trump protesters

>I'm marching today because it's easy and boosts my ego

>I want free shit!!!!

>I don't understand how to be liberal when I don't get my way.

Im plumb butt fucking r tarded

>I'm really worried about all the things Trump will do in my imagination

>OMG you know Trump is gonna take away your healthcare

Oh wait a second

>Trump is a sexist, racist and homophobix bigot!
>no im not gonna give a citation even though in rioting!

>I DON'T CARE IF WE HAVE ALL THE SAME RIGHTS AS MEN, WE'RE STILL OPPRESSED!

I'm LITERALLY shaking right now

STOP OPPRESSING ME!
I AM NOT A SEX OBJECT!
>BUT FOLLOW MY "YOGA" INSTAGRAM ACCOUNT WHERE I CONSTANTLY SHOW OFF MY OILED UP FAT ASS

everyone call this bitch a cunt

cunt

Anyone who disagrees with me is literally Hitler.

CUNTTTTTTTTT

I think it was a joke

Trump and all his supporters are fascists. We should hurt them so they stop voicing their opinions.

>He's going to kill all the Muslims and put all the minorities in camps!

cuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcunt

cunt.

CUNT FEATHERS

>Love Trumps hate! Love Trumps hate! Love Trumps hate! Love Trumps hate!

>There's some white people! Kill them!

kek feathers??

aye fuck you faggot

am i allowed to pretend i'm a self-aware liberal?

>i'm the very reason the electoral college was invented!

>I forgot that Trump being racist, sexist and xenophobic were just things a liberal-owned media ravenous for information to fight with made up based on the tone of some populist rhetoric
>I forgot this so many months ago I'm going to have literal panic attacks and scream
>I am such an actual racist towards whites, sexist towards men and general little bitch that I have the rest of the nation actually happy they elected someone they know almost nothing about and who won't actually reveal his plans for anything
>I am so genuinely repugnant and whiny that people are actually happy they elected a giant orange question mark

NO KKK NO RAICST SEXIST USA!!

>i'm marching today because i just wanna fuck some white chicks

>>everyone in chat type Alex is a stupid nigger

Alex is a stupid nigger

NO H8! DIVERSITY! KILL ALL REPUBLICANS!

LITERALLY Hitler

I'm literally in Tears right now!

This is a really sexist image

>I have an idea how to get men and everybody to respect us, let's protest and talk about vaginas and periods and girl power
Good lord how irritating I watched the protest in D.C. For about 5 minutes until I couldn't take it anymore. Some heated chick came out talking about how women deserve respect and then went on to talk about how trump looks like a Cheeto. And then about periods. You have to give respect to get it back. Like bitch treat others the way you want to be treated. If trump came out and started yelling at all the protesters about their looks and how half of them looked like you hung them from their heels and dipped their hair into kool aid and grape juice and for being backwoods roll your own tampon type of women, they would all spaz out.

It went from being a good way to voice your opinion on the president to being a sore loser festival where angry bitches feel bad that they didn't get their way

>not my predizent
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

shit like this is the norm in jail

Butthurt loser cunts

I just don't get protesting. It accomplishes nothing and causes property damage. It cannot be used to articulate a cogent opinion.

Could it be possible that this is some new mental illness that spreads through ideology? Is that possible? What is going on? It's like 1/2 the world has lost it's fucking mind. People are protesting Trump outside the US too. What the actual fuck is going on?

>plz only use them/they pronouns around me
>straight boys are dumb
>I'm so glad I realized I was gay last week, now I have even more to protest
>trans femmes liberation
>white people are dumb

It's a real life ylyl

>I'm voting Trump because it's easy and boosts my ego

Fixed that for you

Trump supporters should throw him a parade over how much they love him - would love to see the turnout.

(just got back from the NYC march.)

It's pathetic how these celebs think they run this country and their words "really" mean something to those who run this country. Attention-seeking whores will keep on whoring....they didn't learn shit from Hillary's.
I'm not in the mood to pretend to be one of those idiots.

I DECLARE A CLASS WAR!
EAT THE RICH AND CRUSH THE STATE!

Trump is going to personally line up all the mexicans against a brick wall and send them back!!! Then he's going to round up homosexuals, LGBT's and have them shot by the NRA!!!! Then he's going to line up all my contraceptives against a wall and shoot holes into them after banning me from buying any more!!!!!!

I'M SO TRIGGERED RIGHT NOW!!!! OMG DID YOU HEAR WHAT HE SAID ABOUT GRABBING PUSSY??? IT NEEDS TO BE ECHOED ACROSS THE WORLD FOR FOUR YEARS!!!!

>translation: cuck a doodle doo. please play with my poo hole big girl with a dick

I get why it's allowed and why people would want to do it, but bitches out there thinking they are MLK protesting while being ignorant and hypocritical for the same reasons they are protesting.

Goddamn... you fucking nailed it

NO TRUMP
NO KKK
NO FASCIST USA

Alright so you know that Trump totally lost the popular vote right? LOL!
You Drumpflings don't even know a rigged election when you see one.
SAD!

>tfw a child can't understand how/why elections work in their own County
Grow up. Read some shit. Try again in four years faggot.

In 4 years if they still try the same thing again, we know who's getting a second term

Okay so like Trump IS NOT MY PRESIDENT!
He will not divide us.

Impeached in 6 months if he doesn't quit in the first week.
You drumpftards make me laugh so hard LOLOLOLOLOL!
Rigged elections are rigged and the electoral college is a bunch of bought off screws working with Russia.

OOGA BOOGA

>Implying the popular vote means jackshit.

WAAAAAHHHHHHHHH! LITERALLY HITLER!!!!!!!!

>literal panic attacks
i hate when people say they "literally" did something. Of course you did, why else would you say you did something if you didn't actually mean literally?

>I literally took a shit
no, you took a shit

And it'll be just as funny then. Watching people screech like autist on my tv is my new favorite hobby

autistic screetching... lots of autistic screetching

>ITT: libcucks trying to bait

Popular vote is how presidents get elected and how DEMOCRACY works drumpfling lol
You don't even know how your own government works.
SAD!

I can't even belive people are this stupid lol
>you should have been aborted

it's a good thing we're a constitutional republic and not a democracy then.

>what is mob rule?

czeched

two full houses....who wins?!?!

What?

I had to remind myself we're acting like protesters itt. I was ready with my "HURR DURR"

Trip 7s beats dub 0s

Sorry guys I can't keep this up anymore I'm actually hurting myself at this point.

Here have a rare Adolf of him from WW1. I can't keep up this charade anymore.

Hole Hotler 15/99

Turnout would be low because we actually have jobs to go to.

>but Muh popular vote!!!

It's about time for a good ole civil war. We're over due

Top kek user, top kek

see

Seen and understood. It's a knee jerk reaction anymore. Sorry

yeah, i forgot what thread i was in and had to fire back.

keep up the good work, racist

I feel where you're coming from fellow fascist.

I love when liberals pull the popular vote meme.

He's an ANTI_SEMITE!!! Wait...his daughter, son-in-law, and grandkids are Jewish? Well fuck.

OK, OK......he grabs women's pussies!!! Oh, Monica testified Bill liked to grab her by the pussy and shove foreign objects up her twat? Shhh...don't tell anybody.

Oh, I got it now "HE HATES THE GAYS!!". Wait...what do you mean he's friends with Caitlyn Jenner? And he lets her use the ladies room at Trump Tower? Damn....this is hard.

I got it now...yeah, yeah, he's a RACIST!!! What's that? He bought an exclusive country club and opened membership up to Jews and blacks? Fuck fuck fuck.

Well fine, then HE'S A RACIST AGAINST MUSLIMS!!! Huh....what do you mean "Muslim" isn't a race? It's not? Since when?

OK, I got it now....HE'S INTOLERANT!!! You can tell just by looking at that retarded kid of his. And he has wet dreams about his daughter...but I'd never say that because I'm a tolerant liberal even though that lowlife piece of shit deserves to die because I disagree with him. Yeah, that's it. He's intolerant.

AND HE HATES IMMIGRANTS!!!! Huh? What do you mean all his wives are immigrants? Really? No way?

Fuck it. I'm going home to wash the sand out of my mangina and cry myself to sleep.