Hey Sup Forums, I'm about to start play Goldeneye 007 for the N64, tell me, what was your favorite game as a child

Hey Sup Forums, I'm about to start play Goldeneye 007 for the N64, tell me, what was your favorite game as a child

(This game was mine btw)

Goldeneye was solid, this one was one of my favorites for N64

Super Mario Bros 2 for GameBoy! Was so happy about to beat that Octopus enemy at first

Super Mario LAND, sorry my bad

Gran Turismo series, Midnight Club series, NFS series, Spyro series, Sly Cooper series

Still love it today!

Goldeneye was favorite in Highschool, but before that . . . yeah, old as fuck

Metroid always seemed endless to me, never completed it though

N64 sucks balls and if you think otherwise you have a shitty taste

I used to play this a lot in 201 and 2002

warcraft 3, starcraft 2, diablo 2, halo 2

I am currrently looking for a good game to play but every new game I try the online community is toxic, I just want to play have fun. Meet people.

Dude, this is not how you should be trying to meet people . . .

I think i had both pokemon stadium games

Mariokart SNES.

There will NEVER be a mariokart to top this. N64 mariokart cant compete. The physics in this game were amazing. The replayability was extreme. Hell the AI was awesome for its time. 2 player battle. Many a happy hour wasted there woth koopa and.mushroom head on stage 4.

Quite possibly greatest game there was on SNES in terms of playability and fun

just jealous your family couldnt afford one.

On the 2600.

I used to play this a lot in 2001 and 2002 as well

Adventure Island II without a doubt.

Born 1985

Goldeneye no doubt, also yoshi's island for gameboy was sick.

I could never beat majora's mask

You all have good taste. Just figured I'd give a rare compliment on here.

You couldn't or you just never saw it all the way through?

Witch model? fourfold or sixfold switching?

I never got see it all the way through.

came here to post this piece of vidya magic

I have a soft spot in my heart for Ratchet and Clank. Any of the games (minus the latest) could easily entertain my childish mind, and upon returning to them years later, they still hold an entertaining aspect, if not maintaining difficulty.

And of course paper mario. i think i played it a few times on the Nintendo 64 but i just recently played the game from start to finish i think last year or 2015.

I'm so ancient I was of the generation when Pong and Asteroids was cutting edge technology, and only at the arcade... :(

Fuck, I have that game still. The other month I wanted to play it again, so I started it up and noticed I couldn't pick up any items. My melons wouldn't disappear when I was hit, either. For all three files, even after being erased.
Turns out I must've broke the game using various glitches the last time I played it.

play through this

its actually better than Goldeneye IMO

same developers and team, even throwback levels and weapons

Driver 2 Ps1 lol

Forgot about this...driver was dope.

Same user i got the remake on day 1 and still havent finished 3/4 masks though

and 2

I never played this game i know this one of the last n64 games to be released. Is it still worth playing nowadays?

This one and the second Part. The third Part was nice but not Mike the first ones

Better than most garbage out today

Oh yeah. Mariooooooooo

hands down best game ever, as well as part 2

Nah bro you need the dlc for the 64 dd drive alot of the game is left out without dlc

>yfw you get headshot through the fucking wall because of the x-ray gun

The fuck are you talking about...

That's for Perfect Dark and Donkey Kong 64

I learned to read from a Pacman cabinet

I used to be obbsessed with this game. Nowadays not so much

it was pretty fuckin great

Game scared the shit out of me as a kid.... Mostly when you had to swim in water and the raptors attacked you

Goldeneye was fun if I just wanted to waste a bit of time, Marathon Infinity was my favorite game when I was really young though.

I did it was an emotional rollercoaster with that one loved that one and ocarina of Time

Fallout 1 2 and tactics.
800+ hours and I'm still playing them.
>I wish VanBuren wouldn't have gotten cancelled

>dat Elvis, doe

This, I loved this game so much, specially liked playing with my cousins multiplayer. Always fun times.
Also the multiplayer of pic related, never did finish the single player though.

The weapons were inventive. A lot of fog though.

I spent so much money at the arcade on this one.

aw yee

I was 3 when it was launched in the usa in 1999 and i was 5 when it was discontinued in 2001. I never had a dreamcast. There i admit it.

Go buy one. They're easy to find and not expensive. I usually see them for between 30 and 50 bucks at conventions.

The sheer beauty of these two games. The music.. hidden religious themes, emotional rollercoasters.. There's a reason we still play these things 15 years later.

Something about flipping the N64 on/off 50 times to achieve 2 hours of 64-bit gameplay on a modern television. Idk man, shit makes me emotional. Right in the nostalgia.

Super Adventure Island 2 for SNES is my jam

1987 was a good year

Perfect Dark > Goldeneye

I played the shit out of metal slug and king of fighters in the arcades.

I agree I love how you emotionally connected with the characters each in there own way. They did an amazing job

Did y'all play those cartoon network online games? I liked the ed edd n eddy games the most

Good ole blood and gore thanks user

Timesplitters > both

Sonic 2
Streets of Rage

T2 was hardcore

Love you Zelda Sup Forumsro

Amazing game. They don't make em' like that anymore

The feels are real!

>his wide mouth
>its pepe

And also along with Zelda Ocarina of time and Majora's mask I loved these two first one was fun second one was like wtf they killed characters how evil. WHY DID YOU HAVE TO KILL GOGGLES!!!

2002. This was the last nintendo 64 game. Yup a tony hawk game.

Super Mario 3

HOLY SHIT I USED TO PLAY THAT GAME ALL THE FUCKING TIME AS A KID