Here goes another wwyd/tribute/cuck thread

Here goes another wwyd/tribute/cuck thread

Pick left up and fuck her against a wall

Could someone explain to me what you guys get out of this? Asking the guys that posts girls. Not judging just curious

WWYD?

Anyone cum on her please?
I'll send her the tribute.

wwyd, got others if picture too shit

I wanna be one of her bad choices

My gf, would you like to see what's underneath?

that poor girl wouldn't stand a chance

go N/C

Yes

Nobody answered in last thread. WWYD

Definetly

Kik chemicalfire for a discreet private cucking

I love tight asian cunts like this, id follow her into that changeroom. She'd scream when she saw me and try to run, but I'd push her hard into the wall. She'd slump down against it, her hair covering her face. I'd drag her by her hair to the bed. I'd keep a handful of her hair in my hand as I undo my pants and take my cock out. I'd slap her across the face with my cock and tell her to shut the fuck up. Then I'd hold her by her hair and shove my dick in her mouth all while she's kicking and struggling. I'd put both hand on her head and fuck her face as hard as I could, my balls slapping against her now tear and drool covered face. I'd shove my cock deep in her throat and hold it there. I'd say look up at me bitch. She'd look up at me as I choked her with my dick and we'd stay like that until I saw her ready to pass out. I'd then left her up and bend her over the bed. I'd rip her shorts and panties off to reveal her slutty pussy that was now all wet. I'd tell her she was a whore for getting wet and I'd reach around and slap her face. Then I'd force my cock in her slippery cunt while she begged me not to fuck her. I'd reach my hands around and cover her mouth with both hands, holding onto her face while I brutally fucked her wet pussy. Through her muffled screams I'd hear her trying to talk, she begs me not to cum in her pussy because she is not on the pill. I laugh and put my hand around her throat. I take my cock out and the little bitch confuses it for mercy. I tighten my grip on her throat as I savagely force my cock into her asshole. She tries to scream but my grasp on her throat is too tight. I choke her hard as my cock stretches her last virgin hole. She is bucking and crying as I take what's left of her innocence. Right before I'm going to cum I take my dirty cock out, shove it in her pussy and cum. I leave her there crying with a baby growing in her soon to ruined flat stomach.

HOLY SHIT I know this girl! Her name is Ashley B

Wwyd?

right has the perfect face for fucking. Would love to see her expression as I shoot down her throat

wwyd

How do you know her?

Thoughts? Rates? Wwyd?

Please wwyd this qt

wwyd

School. Friends on FB, IG, etc

Would bend her over and rip those panties off and fuck her ass

my gf. gets fucked pretty regularly by her bfs. wwyd?

wwyd? ill post a few more pics of her

note: shes a former gymnst

How b would you use them?

Such a tight little ass would spread those cheeks wide

Would titty fuck her until they were raw

on the left

wwyd

shes in the blue dress

These girls always make me diamonds.

That's the face of someone who wants to be creampied but would never admit to it, fucking love it.
I'd press her on the bed, hold her mouth shut and start fucking her relentlessly. As I'm getting close to cumming, she starts struggling just a bit, but I just thrust harder.
I'd finish balls deep in her, take a short break and fuck her again.

I hooked up with her a couple of times in college. You have any good pics of her?

Random shitpost

wwyd/tribute?

Along with dirtier pic.

Continue, pink hair is hot, any blue hair nudes?

God that girl on the right looks like a good fuck. Kind of girl that you get to suck your balls while in front of her family just to degrade her. Make them watch her getting her legs forced back behind her head while her pussy is ruined and getting filled up deep with nut

asu yeah? No I don't, haven't seen her in years. do you?

Would flip her over and make suck my cock while i finger her till shes nice and wet and im hard

Wwyd?

would love to eat her ass with that dress on

Want more?

wwyd?

more

This ass?

Yea, asu. Its been a few years since i last saw her. I wish i had some good pics

more?

Both are gorgeous. I'd make both suck my cock at the same time then fuck one while she eats the other out

Love to fuck any of these girls while you sit quietly in a chair across the room. Kik me @ chemicalfire. I love to make them moan loader than they ever have for you

Damn :( well it's still pretty crazy that I saw someone posted on Sup Forums that I knew irl, first time this has ever happened lol

give her 2 litres of water, tie her up for 2 hours. let her piss on me (and herself) until im completely wet, then make her gag on my cock until i cum.

wwyd to left? will post more if anyone's interested

Wwyd with my wife?

Would twist and pull those nips while i start fucking her till shes screaming for more

wwyd?

Any bikini pics?

her anyone?

My gf, would love to be cucked

Afraid no blue fam.

My god! Facial obviously! More!

Would impregnate left.

Wwyd?

You got kik?