Has anyone ever managed to get away with having a sexual relationship with their teacher in the past?

Has anyone ever managed to get away with having a sexual relationship with their teacher in the past?

pic obv related

Other urls found in this thread:

nj.com/news/index.ssf/2013/04/a_look_at_teacher-student_sex.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3599297/Married-geography-teacher-27-sex-16-year-old-pupil-car-six-month-affair-started-propositioned-giving-lift-home.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2549966/Teachers-sentence-revised-two-years-jail-sex-student-instead-one.html
news4jax.com/news/investigations/many-serve-little-jail-time-for-having-sex-with-students
campbelllawobserver.com/hot-for-teacher-gender-bias-in-sentencing-of-teachers-that-have-sex-with-their-students/
lifestylepassion.com/15-1/40-female-school-teachers-arrested-for-sleeping-with-students/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

after i left school yeah

Child rape is only okay when a female does it

No

faggot

I did with my French teacher (she was from S.France) in S3 (I was 14/15).
She moved back to France at the end of that year and I still have her on fb. We chat sometimes, usually around my birthday when she says hb etc

pics?

Guaranteed bullshit, ESPECIALLY considering your little "Happy Birthday" aspect.

...in other news, my psychology 101 professor "accidentally" sent me a tit pic a few months ago, claiming it was for her husband. lmao

Not posting her pics (she has an Instagram linked to work). I'll have a look

Guaranteed bullshit, ESPECIALLY considering your little "lmao" aspect

Ok

You never did shit with her, I can literally promise you that. But feel free to sit there wishing you did because she was nice enough to accept your friend request, as well as attempting to soak in any possible clout you're trying to receive from other anons.

Don't we all wish it was...you're now talking to a guy who's slept with three older women, and has made an unhealthy habit out of trying to bed them instead of women my own age. I love Sup Forums and the influx of socially awkward kids it tends to attract

Ok

few years after I graduated , hooked up with one of my teachers that happened to be a friends mom too

Cool story bro

Be jealous, buddy ;)

Okcupid works wonders

No, but I bet you got fucked in the ass by your gym teacher

I never had a hot teacher all of them were nasty lookin

I was definitely flirted with. Too much of an anti social autist to even get close back then.

4 years ago I met this 18 year old kid at a drug and alcohol rehab that had been banging one of his teachers. He showed us nudes of her she was probably early 30's retarded hot fit blonde. Supposedly she was supplying Him and his friends painkillers and alcohol. Ofcourse this happened in Texas where he was from.

They were probably just being nice because they could immediately pick up on your autistry, and the fact that you misinterpreted it as flirting to begin with proves their point, as well as mine. lol

fucked my kid's 2nd grade teacher

literally posting in a thread that started with a female teacher getting busted lol facts and truth are hard aren't they dude

ITT: lies

IYC: jealousy

I used to think that it was bullshit too, when a younger guy would say that he did something sexual with an older woman. After doing my own dirt though, I found out that it was indeed a very real thing that occurred frequently as fuck

You're genuinely fucking stupid, aren't you? Did you drop out of fucking high school or are you still attending?
>literally
>lol
>dude

Get the fuck off Sup Forums you underage/retarded fucking dipshit. Fuck- I'm not even the faggot you replied to. You're just a fucking parasite to this goddamn board.
Also. Checked, you cunt

My senior year I used to help out the 9th grade science teacher during my 2ND study hall. It was her off period so we would always be cleaning up or grading papers. We never Fucked or anything but everytime I would have to squeeze behind her she would put her ass against me. Only once did I grab her hips and thrust into her. Seen her tits because she just got a tattoo on her left breast so when she went to show me her tit "accidentally" popped out

i'm not jealous of lies user lol

fuckin kek

>I'm not jealous of lies

Tell yourself whatever you need to...this shit happens, just not to you, apparently

i'm 28, been coming to Sup Forums since pool closed 2006. if you think that formal sentence structure is required here you might be in the wrong place. first day?

Kek

you're the one convincing yourself user. i'm just sticking with the natural default of not believing bullshit

No one on this god forsaken site

There's no convincing myself when I'm legitimately somebody this kind of shit has happened to.

heh, yeah. "ok"

...I'm sitting here laughing at you because it legitimately has. lol

Do you really think it takes a supermodel to bed older women? Because it doesn't...

Suuuuure....

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

You sure sound like a high school dropout

Not that user, but to answer your earlier question: look at sentence of male teacher having a relationship with their pupil and female teacher having the same. You will see, that female teacher never go to jail

Here's a little piece of advice...

1. Reality doesn't always live up to the fantasy, unfortunately
2. They want attention, because now that they're older it's simply not what it used to be
3. They won't tolerate emotional bs because that's what they get from their broken dick'd husbands
4. They know they're not incredible looking, but they appreciate the effort
5. They don't always expect the god of stamina to come plowing down
6. They actually tend to think it's pedo-like that they're fucking a younger guy, despite him being in his early 20's
7. They like confidence.

nah dude there's just no reason to believe you other that because you say so

so i don't

Ohhh how I feel for the guys who'll never experience fucking an older woman while they're younger

haha

nope, high school degree and bachelor's degree. how exactly do i sound like a drop out? what does that sound like? there are many intelligent high school drop outs.

look at the OPs post and a woman got arrested for having relations with students. are you an idiot?

You can think what you want, but Southern California has a way of these kinds of women coming out of the woodwork frequently.

I'm not saying I fucked some older woman when I was 15, I'm saying I got my first taste at 19 and continued getting different tastes up until 23 (current age)

>Implying Sup Forums has ever had sex.

> arrest == jail

Sorry, but it is your unreflected way of writing. You may have a high degree, but that doesn't make you clever or anything. If it helps your fee fees, I can say, it is because you are drunk.

Probably but I'm also very handsome. I was flirted with by girls somewhat often. Doesn't matter I'm full blown weirdo autist. I didn't get laid until after highschool.

I wonder if her friends call her Hae Noe Wey

>unreflected way of writing

Fucking morons, I swear.

>legit points
>memes

You ain't Trump, sweetheart.

what is an unreflected way of writing?

>required

He's saying you don't have to be taken seriously if you can't express your points in a structured manner. Is he wrong?

Pics?

The moron is trying to somehow imply that user's writing does not reflect the level of education that he's apparently obtained...which is a bit ironic considering the fact that his condescending comment neither reflects education or a full(er) understanding of proper writing format.

Stay mad dropout.

But in a not memeing reply: in my country that word means: "not thinking about your written words". But what is with my first line? Or did you not read it?

yes

i'll provide as much proof as anyone in this thread who has "had sex with a teacher"

My buddy used to fuck our history teacher in high school. We'd go over to her house on weekends and drink. They moved in together after we graduated, and stayed together for another four years until she moved out of state to be closer to her family.
>also, check em

See, although in theory you should be write, the fact that you nitpick at one's writing in attempts to take away from their overall point is neither logical or intelligent in any way, shape, or form.

Anybody can hyper-focus on one's grammar simply because they have nothing to refute their point with. It's the fool's way of attempting to get under your skin in other ways because you beat them intellectually. Now fuck off

I'm not the person you were initially speaking to, I'm someone who's standing outside of your window looking in on your rather dull thinking process.

>waiting on the nitpicking of "write" as opposed to "right" in order to further prove my point

>you should be write

At least you tried.

kinda but I was home schooled

i gotta go, it's been fun rustlin y'alls jimmies with some healthy skepticism but i'm done with work and now i get to go home and fuck my beautiful wife. everyone who is projecting and calling me a drop out, have fun with the rest of your evening on Sup Forums

read Fucking idiot literally proved my point seconds after me calling it.

>high school degree

>fucks up own point
>inb4 called out on autism
>see I called it

So being arrested for a speeding ticket means the same as being in jail for 20 years accussed of murder?

>attempts to turn tables around in order to further distance himself from proof that he's retarded

My job here is apparently done.

No, what it means is that you're someone who's making incredibly blown out of proportion parallels to prove some nonsensical point that you apparently seem to think you have.

>fucks up point
>full damage control
>see I called it
>k
>lol ur a retard it was all a ruse

>justifying your autism
>justifying your autism
>justifying you're autistics

Not with a teacher, but I had loads of encounters with girls/women who legally should have know better.

>full damage control
>bait to prove that earlier fuck up was bait as well

Intelligence is a commodity seldom found in user's household. He gets a pass.

You are now the reason i am going to make an okcupid account

nj.com/news/index.ssf/2013/04/a_look_at_teacher-student_sex.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3599297/Married-geography-teacher-27-sex-16-year-old-pupil-car-six-month-affair-started-propositioned-giving-lift-home.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2549966/Teachers-sentence-revised-two-years-jail-sex-student-instead-one.html

news4jax.com/news/investigations/many-serve-little-jail-time-for-having-sex-with-students

campbelllawobserver.com/hot-for-teacher-gender-bias-in-sentencing-of-teachers-that-have-sex-with-their-students/

Should I continue? Is a 2 years probation the same as 20 years jail? Fuck off or stop the ad hominem and start discussing

you just got BTFO by trips and you responded with this

biggest faggot on Sup Forums ever

Thanks user, I truly do appreciate your overlooking of my incredibly finite intellect. You get a brownie point, as well as this cigarette I'm about to smoke being dedicated to you.

>in other news, my psychology 101 professor "accidentally" sent me a tit pic a few months ago, claiming it was for her husband

Where it at?

Really?
You meet older chicks on OKCupid?

I've never fucked a significantly older woman:/ feels bad man

You and I are clearly on two entirely different pages. I was in no way discussing the consequences of older women getting caught with underage boys.

psych 101.

that's a lot of penises for a professor to have taken, before she ever met you

lol you are trying so hard to protect yourself from believing

lil girls need orgasms too

if fucking a 9 yr old wife is good enough for the prophet muhammad its good enough for me

kek

Then why the fuck are you in this thread? There are at least three better troll threads on the catalog right now

by cigarette he means cock

Do it. As long as you don't try too hard, and your pictures are accurate, and you've at least filled out your profile enough to not* look like a bot, you should be fine.
Yessir, obviously some trial & error had taken place before I got lucky for the first time with one, but that's in all honesty where I credit this not so newfound love of older women from
Fuck that, don't care to prove anything. Just know I'm one of the few who doesn't get off on lying about one's conquests. lol

>don't care to prove anything

The fuck you you still doing here an hour later then?

>Just know I'm one of the few who doesn't get off on lying about one's conquests

Words aren't worth much around here parts, friendo.

Holy shit, that's where I went to high school.

...because I'm not trying to troll?
Obviously...or maybe not...she's a family therapist who just so happens to also teach a couple classes

I'm not deflating your accomplishment, just as long as you are aware a psychology professor is probably the best-equipped professor to be bedding men or students. GJ nice lay I don't really care

...I'm here because conversing with the less fortunate is not only entertaining, but eye-opening in it's own right.

"friendo" what's the most you've ever lost on a coin toss?

I am definitely* aware of this common stereotype...hence me not feeling so stupid in admitting it online because there just so happens to be people (such as yourself) who know the possibility of such events taking place.

Lying: the thread

lifestylepassion.com/15-1/40-female-school-teachers-arrested-for-sleeping-with-students/

None of them served jail time? Ever?

Good facts user.