I'm loaded, make more money than know what to do with

I'm loaded, make more money than know what to do with.
Nothing makes me happy, I want to die.
>inb4 salary
>inb4 who are you
If I gave even slightest hints you would know me.

kanye west
got u op...

Beat me to it.

Put me in your will.

Hillary!

Notch.

Can you send me money first though

Fascinating. What are you waiting for? Kill yourself already.

You need jesus. m8

Give me money and I'll make you happy.

Charity makes you happy. Give your money to people on Sup Forums and it'll warm your heart, I promise.

My nest friend killed himself about 8 yrs ago. Had all the money in the world. In all honesty OP, you probably have a chemical imbalance that only medication can help. Go talk to a psychiatrist before things get worse. Best of luck

I'm the complete opposite poor af no money to do anything but I'll help you get through this tough time and get you too pull the trigger: D

Make someone else life better then

Are you married, or in a healthy relationship?

minecraft guy

get fake papers get a makeover, move to some south american shithole, russia, or the countries of the caucasus and buy political.influence, see how far you can go from there

play life like a game

I'm broke and I want to die

OP please, something's gotta make you even slightly happy, don't end it please

Well, nothing makes me happy and I'm poor. I'm just going to tough it out for the decades I still have to do here, if only to prove to myself I can withstand it. Maybe you can do it too.

Have a drink, Donald, that might help.

Come on, one drink isn't going to turn you into an alcoholic.

But no, you're never going to fuck Ivanka.

I had a nest friend once, lost him to a bunch of god damn birds.

yeah ivanka is only into fucking jews

send me your money nigga

I wouldn't know who you are because I could t care less about you idc about anyone on this filthy planet (us animals aka humans)

That's nice, Gabe.

is that combo from this is england

have you tried the spirit molecule??
if not, why not?

lmao

pic related, not op

Dmt gets me through my downfalls jk I can't get dmt but that could always help ask the higher ups higher than this world

Do you like animals Op?

If wealth and fame doesn't make you happy, I don't know what to tell you OP. That sucks. Maybe wealth but no fame, privacy?

make it! what are you? a pussy grabber?

if youre too scared to kys go find someone to love

to be fair he never said he was famous

What's the purpose of your this thread? Guess who I'm or what should I do, if what should I do then you know what to do.

give money away to poor people and start again. gonna have much trouble and thats gona conect you to life again

Pay for my trip out to where youre at and i can help. And no not kill you.

Just don't let them prescribe you lithium or any other chemical lobotomizer. Ibogaïne is worth a try and there's a nice clinic in Baja.