So, ive grown a beard. a pretty big one by now

so, ive grown a beard. a pretty big one by now.
its been about 9 months of growth.

but when i look back at pictures of myself with stubble, im not really sure what looks the best.
here are the positives ive noticed with my beard:
>it gets attention. lots of attention.
>for some reason, people start looking up to me. mostly guys. its weird. its like they get fascinated by me or something, and often ask me for advice on stuff.
>i feel better about myself. there is a security about being able to hide some of your facial emotion within the beard. i may come off as more secure.

and here are the downsides:
>maintenance. not really an issue, but it takes time.
>kissing, eating, etc with the beard is hard. i have very full lips (not a nigger), so i keep my moustache short because it looks better on me, but its still a mess.

i havent really tried anything with any women these past months, but i have some issues.
i was talking to a girl on tinder (pic on tinder was me with stubble) and told her i had a beard now. she told me she wasnt really that into beards. long story short, she wasnt that interested in me with the beard.

and sure, people like different things. some people only fuck donkeys but hey.
but it made think that beards might be more of a fetish for some people than an all-round hot accessory like say stubble. almost all women love stubble.
i feel so much more comfortable in my beard, but i dont want it to ruin my sexappeal.

a lot of guys cant grown beards so they start hating on them, and lots of women dont even know guys who can grow a beard, so its not a part of the world they are used to.

ive gotten compliments on it from women while drinking, but then again. is it just a fetish for the minority?

or do most women find beard attractive, but its a bigger dealbreaker than, say, stubble?
i also prefer younger women, and im not sure what they think of it.

im std free. had sex with 56 women in my life. im 26 years old

Wow. Do you over think things much? If the beard makes you more confident then keep it. If not then cut it off. Women like confidence...

thats what fedora wearers tell themselves.

I want to know this myself

post pic and stfu

some grills like, so grills dislike /thread

I too have experienced this. I demand answers.

56 where do u find all those skanks

just post your before-after pic, faggot

Dude you look exactly like Aflek ben.

One was a police woman
One was a local politician
Women from all over. A great chance your next gf will be one of them.

>she told me she wasnt really that into beards. long story short, she wasnt that interested in me with the beard.
and being a superbeta you could not find the right words?
also only super ultra-gamma betabros use tinder m8

>had sex with 56 women in my life
How many of those did you pay for?
Picking up women is mostly about confidence. Fucking basement dwellers.

Real men use anime and lotion right?
*tips fedora*

>she wasnt that interested
>had sex with 56 women in my life

were all those girls your mom? Cause otherwise somethind doesn't add up in those words.

OP.. you are anonymous, you don't need to lie. Tell us how it is and we will give advice.

Paid for none.

without a pic this thread is zero interest

Thats not a beard

Nine months. Nine. That is why you feel the way you do. Nine. Seriously. Took you that long. You need to check out Super Male Vitality if you cannot grow that in a fortnight

I have a theory that you look more authoritarian, traditional, "stiff", and perhaps even judgemental.
This is what makes other men look up to you, or regard as somewhat of an authority.

On the other hand, those same signals doesn't really interest or captivate young women. They seems to be more interested in guys that signals playfulness, casual behaviour and youthfulness. Clean shave or stubbles seems to be the two options that really attract women, and indeed, the biggest womanizers I've met only ever had either of those two options.

If you are 26 and have fucked that many women, why are you here asking these fucking idiots? You also say you haven't tried it on any women in the beard growing period that has taken you 9 months to achieve. Just fess up, its the internet.

To clarify.
The top is with beard, the second scenario is clean shaven/stubbles.

Oh hey drunk cat ,cheers for joining

>Thats not a beard
That too is not a beard
This is a beard.

I haven't seen any answers I take seriously yet, but there might be a productive answer if I'm lucky.

grown men sit around the ponder this shit

our generation needs a world war

No, this is a beard!

I will concede,that sir..is a fuckin beard

You're retarded.

My beard is also his pubic hair
beat that

If clean shaven works then why change?

He cant grow a proper goatee and covers it with a mustache

Here a pic I just took of the beard.

I've been saving for 3 months. Not 9

I've experienced this exact thing, as if I wrote this myself.

What I've learned:
Beard wins every time. Not every girl likes a beard. But the girls I most like to be around turn out to like beards. They're fun and friendly.

I shaved once over two years ago. Instant regret. I'll never do that again.

I keep mine around the 1-2" mark. Any longer, and you will come off as scroungy and untidy.
I get constant compliments when I just keep it scissored and trimmed by myself.

Don't ever let a woman who doesn't like beards from changing who you feel comfortable being. There are PLENTY who love it.

These are boys, fascinated by little boy things. Grown men have shit to do.

sometimes I wonder
whether it is I who controls this body. Or this beard. I am beard. Hi.

I have a beard and I have the opposite problem young chicks are all about it. To the point it's weird. I'm 33 and 17 year olds are hitting on me.

Looks awful. Rule of thumb if you're attractive without a beard then you will be attractive with a beard

Your tattoo under your chin looks almost exactly like your pouting face

That honestly looks like shit. It even goes slightly over your lips, enjoying your soup the day after?

Cut it down, or shave it clean off.

You look like a hobo, that beard is a mess and the moustache is too thin.

This you, OP?
Not good. Trim it up like the pic you posted of Ben. Keep the mustache clean and even. And DON'T accent the goatee portion like you currently have going on.

I was struck by the moustache aswell.

Here is stubble

When I stroke my beard, I also stroke my weasel.

Dude, if you're going to post something like that, post a picture of your current beard, or you might aswell have saved yourself the time of posting that comment at all.

same as
?
Stubble looks much, much hygienic.

all you have to do is find that sweet spot of just enough where you're not baby faced, but enough to accent your face

i personally don't like having a fuller beard because it makes my face look fat, so i trimmed mine down to almost stubble levels and am happy with it now

tl;dr trim it and you'll be fine tbh fam

all real men wear beards

it is to balance out their merkins, all bearded men wear.

Nah, the moustache is being trimmed very well as I said in top post. Just haven't trimmed it for a few days.

It always makes me laugh when I see beards on 20-somethings, clearly trying to compensate for their utter cluelessness on masculinity.

Playing dress-up is for girls.

I've noticed a spike in attention when I have a beard as well, people compliment it all the time and when I see another fellow with a large full beard it's almost as though were in a fraternity. On the issue of women though the beard will not change your luck at all, as long as you maintain a clean appearance with the rest of your look. Keep the beard shaped, wear nice clothing and the beard will work to your advantage, have shotty clothes and an unkempt beard and it will hurt your chances. You may run across a few grills that hate beards but the ratio of those to grills that love beards is 1/1. Also don't be a beard faggot. Don't make it a talking point or draw attention to it your self, just have it and exude the confidence it provides you. Stubble doesn't look good on adult men with real jobs, clean shaven or embrace the beard. I'd choose the latter, I've had my beard for almost 3 years and the tail train has stayed on the tracks.

you fucking hairy ook, shave your chest, grow some pectorial muscles and have short 1cm beard

how grown ass man can't instinctively know this shit??

Immolate yourself you trendy shitbag.

Ye it's the same face. I haven't groomed it on beard pic

looks alright, cool color affect going on, i wish i had that in my beard

all you have to do is trim down the mustache a size and maybe comb it/condition it and you should be good

>I shaved once
dude.. you're missing out.
I never stopped since I shaved the first time

Ty for an informative post

Looks nearly identical to Ben's beard in first post. Just a pinch longer.

Missing out how? I love my beard. The women Love my beard. I have no complaints whatsoever.

Except BBQ ribs. Anything like that it a bitch.

I'm gonna groom it much more when I reach the length I want it to be.

I also shaved once while growing. I regretted it so much

According to science women cannot resist a cheek, that has been carassed by the new and futuristic GUILETTE MAX blade. It has been produced to maximize shaving result and to give you that outstanding rich look. Do not miss out.
9.99$

KEK nice plug

>Shave your chest

You're advocating for the least manly thing in the world? Don't be jealous of people that have chest hair just because you don't.

I don't know about women but my puppers loves the beard. Also file name is your answer.

You're not worthy of a beard. Shave that shit off straight away. Fucking a.

>least manly thing in the world
wasn't being a trap least manly thing in the world? Or that is lover than chest hair on your personal list?

least manly things
>no1 having a vagina
>no2 not having chest hair
>no3 being a bitch
>no4 not knowing how to drive
>no5 being a trap
>no6 having unmanly ending to own name
>no7 washing dishes and clothes
>no8 opening doors to women

I grow it in the winter, shave it in the summer. If you shape yourself on the mold others want you'll never be happy. Keep it or shave it based on what you like OP. Quit being a fag.

are u josafat

Too tryhard.

yea, I know. I am slightly high.

I'm pretty sure you're asking if I'm a Jew? And the answer is no. Irish, English, and Greek.

Fuck it. I'll keep it.