Trump's motorcade

>Stands are virtually empty
>More boos than cheers

kek

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/VvurIeETabU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

(((CTR)))

I dont give a fuck what you leftists say or do at this point. It's all over for you. You lost. Trump's party controls both houses of congress.

> he can't accept reality so he substitutes his own

You have two years before mid term elections. If he continues with his petty tweets and putting his foot in his mouth then dems are going to sweep house and Senate. And with these idiots repealing Obama care it's fucking over the people who pushed him over the edge in the rust belt. He won by a narrow margin.
Mark my words, he's at best a one term pres, at worst he'll get impeached.

Prob impeached

And the Houses are preparing impeachment proceedings already. He's broken the law twice deleting tests.

But first he made sure you couldn't get a FHA loan and started to cancel 11 million peoples insurance. Great guy.

>spics
>niggers
Lel Trump had more people than the nigger king.
Fake news BTFO

Oh look...it's retarded.

Fuck, I hope you're right. Trouble is, he might just get bored and leave Mike Pence in charge. Trump might be a clown, but there are worse people out there.

>Lel Trump had more people than the nigger king.
>more people
get back in the basket

I think his chances are low but a lot higher than the usual baseline. He might pull a Nixon and leave in disgrace.
What tests?
I can't wait for his tax returns to get leaked. He fucking lied about releasing them. (I knew he never would but his supporters didn't)
And you KNOW Putin has some good shit

>implying mike the electric fence pence wouldn't make a great president

seriously, FUCK TRUMP

I did not vote for him and he is NOT my president

LOL if he is so great then why are there more protestors than supporters there? Also, he literally had to leave his motorcade today in CA because protestors blocked his route.

go away CNN

I voted for him and he is your president , cunt

Sorry, we were all at work on a Friday

We are going to disrupt the fuck out of Trump every single day of his presidency until he's forced to resign.

Back to storm front faggot.

I'm honestly baffled Sup Forums is still defending him. Although I've seen a lot more dissent after his cabinet pics

I can't stand to watch Trump for even 30 seconds.

He's SUCH an asshole.

I can't believe anyone actually voted for him.

oh no the lame stream media photoshopped images

His supporters can't afford to catch the Greyhound to DC.

now you know what we've been dealing with for 8 years

Bahaha is that all you got? You and I both know that he's hated by the majority of the people.

Weak bait.
I didn't vote for that con either but he's still my pres *shudders*
Link? That's hilarious.
Muh cnn boogey man

Lol, they also probably can't figure out how to book a flight.

Im a ilegal mexican and i voted for Hillary eight times

LMAO

this guy gets it...i hate the fact that youre right. lose lose either way

They weren't in the grandstand because they were all on the National Mall waiting for the inauguration. These photos were from before the parade, not during. More FAKE NEWS.

>You and I both know that he's hated by the majority of the people.
I personally never asked 160 million people how they felt about him

youtu.be/VvurIeETabU

underrated kek

>>Stands are virtually empty

After all the rioting by the niggers and faggots, it's no surprise that the citizens avoid that whole fucking mess.

Well the fact that every single modern Republican had the seats filled should tell you something. Nobody showed because we the people hate him.

Trump supporters are to busy working and raising there familys. Only dems care about this shit

> all those empty bleachers
Top fucking kek

I hate how he speaks. He's a buffoon with the vocabulary of a middle school kid.
And he over compensates with his basic words.
"I'll be the best, the very best. I'll be the ever"
[Waving hands intensify]

Crickets

>Liberal autists preach tolerance and an end to bigotry
>All vote for the most bigoted piece of garbage in recent history after she and the DNC take the nomination from the one democrat in America who might give a fuck about anyone other than himself
>Expect this hypocritical piece of garbage to win when she, the supposed champion of women, minorities, and gays, gets funded by Saudi Fucking Arabia and the very same Wall St. her idiot supporters protested against years earlier
>Somehow fucking surprised that Trump won against the personification of a hypocritical feminazi SJW caricature

Do you not see why you assholes lost? It's because you've gotten to the point where satire of your party is actually less severe than reality. The truth about democrats is now officially stranger than fiction.

Did you guys see that press briefing this afternoon? Even though it wasn't trump you could totally see his ego on display. They were complaining that the media was lying about the number of people who attended the inauguration.

It was paranoid and combative. Gonna be a great four years.

I for one can't wait until people get bored of trump's bullshit whining. But I wonder what he will do to get attention...

>Nobody showed because we the people hate him.

FOUR MORE YEARS
KEEP CRYING CUCKS
CAN'T WAIT TO LYNCH YOU LIBTARDS

And the way he purses his lips after a sentence. Makes me want to punch.

We're going to fix the gerrymandering in 2020 and then finally Republicans will be completely obsolete.

user are you a US citizen??

Can't wait for more empty seats and low energy.

The democunts are doubling down on this kind of behavior. Keep dreaming.

George Soros paid me to make this post

who took the headcount?

thats how spoiled brats roll

in case no one else pointed it out, thats when they left the whitehouse with obama on the way to the capital BEFORE the inauguration. that wasn't the parade.

RRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

He cares! He boasted and boasted about how big his turnout would be. Then he has his press secretary explain it away. And he whined about it.
The turnstyles from the subways say you're wrong. More people used the subway in dc by 11am than all day yesterday

>b...but the lying press!

This is so dangerous. He needs to stop.

You can't because you lost over 1000 state and federal seats during Obama's tenure. It will take leftists decades to control anything outside of their coastal enclaves.

Your kind's been whining every fucking minute since he won the election

All those poor hicks donated their gaa money to Donny last year, couldn't afford to go.

We have to fix it because the Republicans fucked Democrats by dividing up districts so that 1 all democratic district surrounded by Republican districts now becomes 4 districts which are now suddenly Republican districts. We're going to make Republicans obsolete. Just wait.

>waah, my hillary lost!!!
You people need some gassing.

Pardon me if I don't hold my breath.

George Soros is an angel compared to the koch brothers. I guess jews are playing both sides.

>gaa
damn, thats some oldfaggin rite thur

..." he whined.

Wow just look at yourself you dense cunt. You literally have no capacity to debate any issues at all so you use caps lock and refer to lynching your opponents.

That's just sad and I feel sorry for your ignorance. In a country that's as rich as the USA I'd have thought that citizens could discuss and compromise on the finer points of politics but you've proven me wrong.

>when everyone hates you so much that you win in a landslide

Double dubs of truth

He's used to that when the whore urine hits his face

I cant believe President Pindick sent his press secretary out to bitch about reporting on the small crowds at the inauguration. What a crying little bitch!

And yet, that will never happen.
Keep living on revenge fantasies tho. 2 years of shitty Trump policies and the country will give both houses of Congess back to the Dems to control the madness.

Hehe!

>hurr durr muh nigger prezzzident had mo nignogs, hambeasts and turdticklers in duh audience
>waa waa muh nigger prezzzident wuz kangz

This form.

So many people paid to sway the minds of 18 year olds.

>Like you
>Wonder how much they pay you to post here.

>That wasn't the parade

Yeah cause the Trump tards were just waiting round the corner to fill all the seats weren't they? Weren't they? Guys weren't they??

>insinuating that trump is in the koch brothers pocket
>Soros was a nazi colaborator

Delete this image right now and apologize for deliberately misleading the american public. There were millions of people in those bleachers in Mr. Trump's estimation. This image has been fabricated to show empty bleachers. We are also using special prototype bleacher seats to make it look more empty so there!

Also Mr. Trump has normal to large hands. Any reference to tiny hands has been made up. Dr. Ben Carson has personally verified that his hands are in fact average at the worst.

Furthermore, Mr. Trump has the best humility of any person on the planet, ever.

Are liberals so desperate that they need to use photos before and after events to try and prove something?

>butthurt about facts
>call it "fake news"

It's probably made up. I don't know lol. They have ways tho. Turnstiles and ariel images

Wow. Truthy.

COULD WE SOMEHOW SEND A MESSAGE TO THE FEMINISTS THAT WE'RE JERKING OFF TO PICTURES OF THEM AT THE MARCH???????

>I dont give a fuck what you leftists say or do at this point.
It seems that you do. Otherwise you would have ignored this thread.

>Trump's party controls both houses of congress.
your vastly outnumbered so, mind your manners around the majority.

you know Sup Forums made up the whole piss story knowing that what is reality doesnt matter to antitrump people? the more you know ===---*

virtual rape.
I like it.

Sure kid.

#cuckedbytrump

EEEMMMPPPTTTYYY

see

They had stands set up for a reason...
Compare it to Obama's.
LOL
Even trump voters have had regrets after he was pres elect because of his behavior. They thought he'd "settle down"

Well enjoy a government with no checks and balances then.

Well before the event started.