Wyd after smoking this?

wyd after smoking this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vAjvRBe5TJk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

die?

IDK about you but when I smoke two joints I smoke to more.

better eat all of this

spend that hundo on some chink food and vidya for a while...just another saturday night around here

probably just fall asleep

I smoke two joints before I smoke two joints
And then I smoke two more

All of it? Probably have a heart attack or kill myself because I feel so terrible

eat then smoke u got it backwards

Crawl to the bathroom and vomit.

either passing out or laying down and falling asleep. better question is what can you even do after smoking that much?

throw up and pass out
t. has happened

this.

don't care if you're chong. if you smoked all that within in a certain time period, you would green out, throw up, pass out and just be on the most miserable trip of your life.

Thats wasteful imo.

nigga straight boolin on mars

pass out

take a couple more puffs put it out for a bit, rinse and repeat. I bet that would last me 3 days.

Be high? This kind of shit isn't as special as you think it is it's just status symbol/party type thing. The Leira cigar types or proper moon rocks are far better than just mixing waxes and kief.

agreed

Me?

I bet snoop dogg would probably be so incapacitated after smoking that thing that he'd be equivalent to a ripened potato sitting in your mum's pantry.

you could literally smoke a fraction on that thing and get the same euphoria as smoking the whole thing. hashfag=($) savethatmoney

Probably suck cock cause that shit is for faggots

Aw hah more weed would fix that though.

Eating some motherfuckin chick o sticks

I wouldn't call smoking weed a trip.
I'm so used to it at this point, and I'm sure most of you are, that it is not very psychedelic-like anymore.
I mean, even at a dose like that, I think I'd be mostly disorientated and focusing on my nausea, or, most probably, pass out before I made it half way. Being nauseous or in pain usually brings the focus back to your physical body, unless it is something utterly overwhelming.

roll another one and walk my dogs

how do i get weed?

I bet you would.

talk to people, everyone loves weed and most likely has connects.

You buy it. Or grow it.

Fold the dishes

PF Cakes or bulk ?

Where u at?

at mcdonalds

Man,you got some balls to just sell some herb to some random jerk off

My god i would smoke that in a heartbeat, and im getting random court mandated drugtests

Oh shit,I think I see you.
You fat as fuck with a neckbeard shoving a big Mac down your throat?

L2 black market.
Weed is easy to find in almost all circles.
stereotyping helps if you don't know anybody.

Back alley you degenerate. Unless your in a legal state.

With all that honey and oil NO ONE could just casually smoke that. One small hit on that fucker is like 2 bowls of some dank. You'd be ready to park your ass in a chair and watch shows or play games for hours, you'd be fucked trying to do anything physical.

That would probably last a hard "all day err day" smoker for a whole month. One hit would incapacitate you the same as actively taking puff after puff of some top shelf dank for 20 minutes.

I don't buy that anyone could just sit and smoke any significant amount of that. Maybe passed around in a crowd of like 15 people with a couple hits each (and everyone would be higher than weed has ever got them).

be high

3 options

1. socialize. most people smoke these days.

2. grow it. while weed is illegal, I hear its easy to buy seeds online.

3. darknet. Check out /r/DarkNetMarkets on reddit. they'll help you find your way around the cyber black market

Do people actually buy weed in dark alleyways ?
I've always gone through a friend

comatose

how bout drink 4 kg of heroine then punch you head

yeah, i forgot it had a sheet of wax lol I was just thinking of the cigar shaped part, lungs couldnt take much of it.

with the MLP shirt and the fedora? No, that's my bf. Im actually the cute pink pony doll by his side.

I could smoke this.
I have a big tolerance

They say it's impossible to OD on weed, but god damn I've been greened out before.

Restaurant waitstaff.

Assuming you aren't too autistic to talk to the bartenders and busboys.

reported to FBI

Play video Mahjong games in HiDef.

retire, considering I can get high on that thing for 30 or 40 years.

shit. got me fucked up

I can hold a match up to that thing for .000001 nanoseconds and get so high I wake up in another city.

U wot m8

Yeah,I do see you.
How much you need?
I got grams for 10$ a piece

I would watch ren and stimpy probably

That might be alright if you had a couple of joints before. And after.

I wouldn',t it's a massive waste of weed and oik

$10 a piece? pfff fuck off nigga you aint gonna get money from me i will wait until you walk out and i will stab you and take your weed instead

Take the couch for a walk

I don't trust back alley friends, a lot are minorities.

*oil
10$ a gram is always starting price. Also you don't kill someone for a gram of fucking weed
As long as they're not native, you can trust em

i do motherfucker.
Im gonna stab you with my unicorn's horn, bitch.

Yeah, you're definitely

Overdosing doesn't mean you have to die from it, greening out is overdosing

magical ponies don't age you retard

Mine horns bigger bitch.

agreed

let's take it outside

I'm on main st I know a dude you sells weeed here.

Folding my dishes, being high makes chores easy

Fall into a cannabis coma.
youtube.com/watch?v=vAjvRBe5TJk

>folding my dishes

kek

>Folding my dishes

This shit is so fucking retarded it cooked my pasta to al dente

What a fucking waste.

And I bet it smokes like shit as well.

There's a deal at a dispensary for an ounce of hybrid, but seeded. 100 bucks. Worth?

That probably rolls and smokes like shit, just seems like a huge fuckin waste

Anyone know of a tincture that DOESN'T taste like pot?
I have to use sublingually and all of the ones I've tried taste like skunk.

im not him, but where u at?

this.
pretty much what i think whenever my friends bring shit like this. has 5x more in, feels like you get 5x less