Looking for a trap for the weekend

looking for a trap for the weekend

Other urls found in this thread:

xhamster.com/movies/5642514/traps_fucking.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

where you from?

texas

oh sorry, NJ. good luck

damn, just looking for the weekend. I am kind of picky though. but I have intentions that it would never get out.

do you have pictures to send me?

do you have pictures to send me??

not right now but here's my tumblr if anyone's interested. I keep plugging it but I never post I should really get back to that :/

almost-a-trap.tumblr.com

is there any way I could convience you? I have been told I'm rater thick. and I o apollogive for any grammer. I've been drink drinking.

lol sorry texas is pretty far

Why do all the cute little fucboi traps live so far away

are you still in chastity?

I go in and out of it tbh. Right now I am

you couldn't resist the temptation to splurge cum all over yourself huh?

i'm just looking for fun this weekend?

/soc/ or try /kys/

...maybe ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Where in TX?

Any in SC/NC?

I guess its a hook up thread now lol

i'm in NY right now. But from the dallas/houston/san antonio area

that's why i made it

Any in KY??

Please be in

LONDON
O
N
D
O
N

Any traps in CA?

Im in buffalo ny looking for femboi trap

you should definitely post more on tumblr, you look great

come on. I'm looking for a femboy trap NY! That's why I made this!

I'm in 215

ha thanks. I want to but its actually a bit of work to take good pics and im lazy

Well hello ;)

Got more pics?

Hole pics?

that's bretty old

so nothing in NY?

well hello there

took it like a month ago

yo op let me give you some advice from my experiences.

i've been with a bunch of traps, etc. in my past. what i'v learned as well as come across is that most don't have as soft of skin as the pics make them look. after all they were born guys. but their skin IS softer than a regular guy's.

most aren't completely smooth. they shaved a few days ago.

some don't smell like the regular girl. girls smell so good, fresh hair, skin smells good, and clothes smell girly. some traps don't even smell like girls they smell like, well, traps. not quite guys not quite girls.

their liquids smell like a guy's. if you are piping away you will smell that sex-dude smell from their dick and ass.

they suck dick a hell of a lot better than girls. but like all people some will give you toothy blowjobs.

if you aren't white 40 and fat you are probably in luck no matter who you hook up with. most traps who sell themselves have old dudes as their clients.

if you hook up with one as a friend they are gonna want you in their personal life as a friend. not just some down low fuck buddy. this goes for most women and traps in general.

they mechanically feel and position themselves like dudes. the best fucks are ones who are flexible and not all stiff like a regular dude.

i've come to the personal conclusion that i enjoy fapping to pics of hot traps at good angles more than actually being with hot ones. i have been with 2 hot ones out of thelike 12 i've been with and the many more i have come across.

Dam cute

Any traps on TX?

im not a trap but im a qt boi in illinois

NOT BAD

still no traps in the watertown area, NY? My first time with a trap and looking to experience it. Will never get out!!!!

How close to Watertown?

how close are we talking?

I ahve never been with a trap before and i want to try out any one on TX?, im 18

Any Traps in NC?

whiskeywolf69 from Tallahassee

If you're in Dalton GA, go to this place called tony's italian restaurant, pic related works as a waitress there.

Why do you faggots like small ugly dicks? because that's what hermaphrodites have.

I remember her back when she posted here. I used to have an entire folder for her stuff. She bought HRT meds online and started where she was 15-16. You can't even start them legally at that age. Anyways she deleted all her stuff online and I got rid of the computer that folder was on. There was a compilation zip of her stuff on Mega Upload, but you know how that went.

She went by "Rayven" back in the day. That's all I have to got.

Where you from?

yeah thats a fucking huge area idiot

Any 740/ central ohio traps?

You work at my local Wawa

sorry, dont have a job :p

Pic?

Anyone in florida?

AYE EAST COAST REPRESENT

I want to suck her cock and lick her ass

lol, you are an idiot, there are many in that area, and that area is fucking huge.

sauce

i remember this, the guy is known around the circles here, and posts videos of him fucking all these gorgeous transgirls on some website. he sometimes would lurk on Sup Forums

Where in the 215? Bucks co here

>Bucks co
delco

He asks, 2 hours later

Any traps in NYC (718/646/212) area looking to cuddle, fuck and chill?

any traps in NC looking to chill?

Based on this his nickname should be 'the hammer drill'

farrah lovely

tough luck NC friend

I'm from Cleveland

Thank you, my good sir

Take it easy, Buffalo Bill

AY AY what part?

Any from Montreal?

you again? were you in last times anzu thread?

xhamster.com/movies/5642514/traps_fucking.html

seattle reporting