S/fur

s/fur

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YruU1UsrK08
phoenix.craigslist.org/nph/ele/5922345006.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nah, it seems foolish to get a mature piece if you're uncomfortable with it. Especially when you don't know who the other character.

Ugh got roped into lifting a fridge onto a trailer. I'm fucking retarded for thinking I could do something like that currently. My leg hurts like a motherfucker.

Oh okay, that makes sense.

I still kind of want to but I'm not sure. I'm kind of on the look out for something mature but solo right now.

Vintage internet

youtube.com/watch?v=YruU1UsrK08

I'd love to see that dude toss a caber. Dude could probably own the competition.

that sounds awful

I remember trying to pull one out to unplug it a couple months ago and I might have gotten out 6 inches before I lost feeling in my arms

That sounds good. If you really like the pose, save the YCH image and ask an artist to draw something similar in the future.

Eh. I've had worse. If I lay down and rely on my crutch again if I need to move it should stop hurting in a bit. And at any rate I start working in two weeks. I think to celebrate having disposible income again I should commission something.

Dude you're genius, I'm going to do that because I do like the pose.

I'm gonna put that one of my check list, like you had suggested last week,

I find this bird-dog interesting

phoenix.craigslist.org/nph/ele/5922345006.html

In case you were too lazy to stand on your combusting hoverboard

...you need a crutch after moving that?

he better have paid you well

Murica.

Ya, most artists will be fine with or even appreciate a visual reference. That's what I did with that Chicago snow piece. They probably won't want to copy it exactly but it's easier than trying to describe it.

I'm out.

I'm sitting here trying to figure out if yall are bidding on mature cheeses or wines or mushroom cultures or what, turns out it's commissions.

once you can get the sensors in a McDonalds drive through to acknowledge one

The crutch wasn't for that, it's because I fractured my fibia and a couple ribs when a car drove me off the road last year. I'm mostly healed now I just have chronic pain that's gradually fading. But I do need it to walk long distances.

hopefully they're commissioning mushrooms

In NZ they recognise shopping trolleys. It's like a teenage rite of passage in some places. The other rite is drinking your yardy on your 21st.

I'm sorry to hear about your mental handicap.

I didn't know you did that, and that one turned out so well.

I'm totally fine with artistic freedom too.

Duh (smug face here )

kek

also how hard is it to get a job there as a foreigner? I still need a way out of here

It's pretty easy if you're after some manual labour working on an orchard or farm. Anything actually in a city is pretty difficult if you aren't starting up a takeaways or dairy like the asians and indians do. Not that I mind them. I ended up in a Hare Krishna parade the other day, dancing and singing and shit. It was fucking awesome.

Ya, she did an amazing job. Well, originally she had her signature as a big neon sign on one of the buildings but I asked if she could remove it. It was silly but I wanted the piece to be more serious. She also gave me an ETA of like a week for all that and then was all apologetic when it was more like 8 days, heh.

Hey guys

damn, I'm high skill.

I'm a fan of the Indians though, their women are pretty hot

Hey dude.

That's kind of refreshing actually and really nice of her too. And I really do think she did an awesome job, I kind of think the neon sign signature would have been cool but I get that for a serious piece it may not have been the best

Yo man, what's up?

Indeed. Although I'm more fond of European women, especially Italian, Greek or Scandinavian women.

Not much, been busy at work recently.
Got a few comms sent my way this week though, so I'm happy, all around.
How you doin?

>"You should get a go kart, it would be fun"
>"some go karts can go up to 120 MPH"
>"Start out with a simple one that you can fix up so it won't be too expensive"
>All I want is a shifter kart

right, I think I'm english enough to like red heads. Indians get great hips though, I hear the arabs do too, not that you ever see them

Nice man, that sounds like a pretty good week, even if work sucks.

Busy with work and school, looking at maybe getting a commission soon, otherwise I've just been trying to recover from this cold and not trying to be too downtrodden.

I'm yet to see an attractive arab woman unfortunately. Even with the whole covering up and shit they have very unattractive faces in my opinion.

yeah actually now that I think about it I have some related by marriage sorts that are arabic, and they do look a little weird, no idea if that's all of them

I shoulda watched season 11 of Sunny earlier. I'm finally getting your references as of late.

On my dad's side I'm the tiniest amount related to the Zoroastrians from Iran/Afghanistan. I had a DNA analysis for Christmas and my Y DNA was analysed and 97%came from the British isles and 3% came from that region. Upon further research others who have done the test and are possibly distantly related to me are all Zoroastrians, not Muslims. Which is pretty cool. I'm still waiting on my mum's side and everything between.

Heheh, I'm glad you're getting them, even if it's a little late.

I should look in to that, my mother's side claims to have started from a kidnapped Tudor daughter and I can't figure out if my father's side is english or german (they have no records and look something in between)

It's pretty expensive normally, apparently. But it's worth looking into.

>Donut, what's a donut?
>Oh it's raining again