WARNING! This picture triggers Trump fags!

WARNING! This picture triggers Trump fags!

Other urls found in this thread:

edition.cnn.com/interactive/2017/01/politics/trump-inauguration-gigapixel/
boards.420chan.org/pol/src/1485035990940.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=PdantUf5tXg
cbsnews.com/news/inauguration-day-protests-felony-rioting-charges-federal-prosecutors-say/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

lol post shit all you want, hes your president now faggot!

HAHA

Nice digits Satan.

>excuse 1
>excuse 2
>excuse 3
>excuse 4
#MAGA

Low energy! Low approval rating! Low turnout!

SAD

Nice try satan fag

Good thing we had an election and not a popularity contest.

this is now a get thread

Aren't those synonyms?

If only we had a shit load of unemployed nig nogs to attend

Please name the current President

That's because all the Republicans were at work. You know, because they actually have jobs and don't leech off the rest of society like all the jobless Democrats that showed up for Obama's inauguration.

No they arent.

Doesn't trigger me at all since the guy I want is in power. Cry harder, libtard.
Also, checked

No. That's why Trump is president and Hitlery is not

its the weekend nigger

explain this then...
>thread

check this out fuckhead.

edition.cnn.com/interactive/2017/01/politics/trump-inauguration-gigapixel/

That's because most of Trump's supporters have jobs.

Yea us Trump supporters were too busy at work paying taxes for all the Obama supporters on welfare.
I'll be going to work on Monday because millions of people on welfare (Democrats) depend on it.

Deviltrips!

nice trips

no they don't that is why they voted for him in the first place.

>dem satan trips

I have a job. Do you?

hmmmmhhhhh

Well, he wasn't wrong...

Yes, they are.

nice try wage slave - you work for those corporate tax breaks.

Your masters have convinced you that the poor are the problem. How convenient .

no, I voted for trump because he's gonna bring back steel jobs and get us burning coal again. I can't wait till I can go back to work in the coal mine again. Trump is gonna fight China and get us all those Apple jobs for .10 cents an hour.

LOL why would you fucking shop that photo with people on the lake?

You totally could have shooped more crowds onto the roofs.

We're a constitutional republic

Yah I have a job too, and I voted Trump. I didn't vote for him to get me a job, I voted for him so other Americans can get a job. I want America to be great again, for all of us.

Oh shit, less people went to his inauguration, wait a minute he's still president.

You can still easily compare the left and bottom images lol.

>TFW this lying second rate conman is now our president

I feel like I'm in a fucking bad tv show, where the cartoon villian is assembling his cabinet. This shit is a bad joke.

good luck with that. Enjoy your $400 tax cut - make sure to spend it on something at the stores and not to save it!

Was Obama's inundated with protests and threats of violence?

America is a representative democracy.
And democracy and republic literally mean the same things. That idiotic talking point is just pushed by the right wing noise machine because they don't like the democracy sounds like Democrat and try to pretend like their party is the only legitimate one.
Reagan wasn't afraid to call America a democracy.

Enjoy your $3700 iPhone

Everything I don't like is fake news! Feels over reals!

Don't panic. If you're in the Bible belt, get out NOW.

Trump may be our president but he has no power over the people. If we keep marching and protesting, States will be forced to listen to us.

Remember States have rights and are not obligated to obey what the president and his shitty cabinet says.

What the fuck are you talking about?
Did you reply to the wrong post?
Thats ok, I forgive you.

Let me demonstrate something for you.

This took me under four minutes and I didnt exactly put a ton of effort into it.

Trump cucks are mad, and I love it

You did, they where just white.

Time lapse video of Trump's inauguration crowd

boards.420chan.org/pol/src/1485035990940.webm

It's a good thing the presidency isn't a popularity contest.

I am completely honered to have Trump as President.

Never worked a day in your life kid.

>Approval rating
>First day on job

>Compare that picture to OPs picture.

Not my president

kek

>Approval Ratings: 38%

He hasn't even had a chance to do anything yet. This just proves libcucks are biased against him from the start.

What is there to be mad about? They emerged victorious.

Checked

>like republicans didn't have the same feelings toward Obama
>It's not just "libcucks" who have a say in the approval rating

all of your facts are wrong.

>38%
>libcucks

Yeah, uh-huh. Do some basic arithmetic. Trump won something like 49% of the vote. That means that around 11 out for those 49 that voted for him, *at least*, do not approve of him. That's almost 1 in 4 of his own voters.

Time to stop blaming the messenger for uncomfortable reality, just like you all were accusing the other side of during the election.

What's good for the goose is good for the gander. Suck it up and stop the whinging.

So retarded he can't even spell in his first tweet as President

Cant we all just be happy a white person is in charge again?

>just like you all were accusing the other side of during the election.
They're just following the KJB playbook. Constantly accuse everyone else of doing exactly what you're doing and never acknowledge that you're a colossal hypocrite.

Are we having a spelling contest now too? How many things does he need to win at?

I don't consider "Chester Cheetah Orange" to be "white."

Wow, i highly recommend people check out the crowd. lol so much autism

He isnt orange. That is a weak insult.

Reverse satan is here.

Being smarter than a 13 year old girl.
Which he's been failing at for the past 18 months.

nope

The nigger's a green wig away from being an oompa fucking loompa.
You'd think someone that rich could afford some proper fucking spray tan.

>like republicans didn't have the same feelings toward Obama

According to OP's info-graphic, Bacuck Obama had 67% approval by his inauguration, meaning the right was willing to give him a fair chance.

Trump has already made excellent cabinet picks, has made steps toward disabling net neutrality (which despite being popular here posed a serious threat to Online Freedom) and he's already down to 38%. The media is obviously biased against him.

>weak insult

How about fatso? The guy really is a lard-ass.

youtube.com/watch?v=PdantUf5tXg

Low energy inauguration

Friday does not = weekend faggot

lol still President

>excellent cabinet picks
The person he wants in charge of education never went to public school.

The list goes on, it's not a fair representation of America, by any means. You can't run the country like a business unless you're willing to take care of your employees, which he doesn't want to do.

>he's already down to 38%. The media is obviously biased against him.

The media, and also 62% of the entire country.

Do you stick your fingers in your ears and chant "nyah-nyah-nyah-nyah" in general, or just about Trump?

>Debt when Obama took office: 10 trillion
>Debt when Obama left office: 20 trillion

Time to Make America Great Again, OP!

Oh look, another uneducated nigger. Go back to school, faggot.

The dems found as many ppl as they could and bus'd them in thats why there are so many nore for obama. why would we be triggered when trump won. all the dems are triggered and chimping out

Cucks.

Until he gets shot in the face or impeached.

Or tried of treason and gets hung until dead.

>Trump has already made excellent cabinet picks,
You can't fucking be serious, can you nigger?
Have you WATCHED any of the confirmation hearings? Every single fucking one of them is completely fucking inept and unable to answer even the most basic questions about the positions they're being asked to fill in.

>Friday morning is duh weekend
Get a job you fucking welfare baby. Ford and Lockheed have a few thousand new openings between them now, thanks to our new president.

There is little wiggle room to get out of that insult except in his gut. I wont defend him from truthful attacks. He is fat but he isnt orange. That is just hacking crap from shitty late night hosts.

EVERYONE POST YOUR FACE WHEN YOU LEARNED THAT PROTESTERS WILL FACE 10 YEARS IN PRISON

HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH
cbsnews.com/news/inauguration-day-protests-felony-rioting-charges-federal-prosecutors-say/

Even if that wasn't how it looked in the end, and I'm falling for the low quality bait here. Liberals are violent, no wonder people doubted showing up, with the usual behavior from Hillary's supporters it'd be dangerous to even wear a MAGA cap in public, but fear no more, we're not gonna be quiet anymore. You're the powerless now

>Great conversation d00d

Sorry, OP. I was working and taking care of my responsibilities. Maybe now that President Trump is in office and your President, you can get off Welfare and finally get a job and move out of your parent's basement!?

>triggered trump babby

>give obama a fair chance
>republicans in congress pledge to do everything they can to sabotage Obama from day one.

>Melinda took a job only an immigrant would do ... marry Donald Trump

It's really nice of all those people's employers in 2009 to let them take a day off work and go... oh wait.