You all have bullied and ridiculed me my whole life...

You all have bullied and ridiculed me my whole life, treating me as a lesser being and judging me by my looks and weight. We'll it's time I got back at all of you fucks. Within my body I am cultivating the ultimate flu virus, I have already taken small amounts of every flu medication I could find. Soon the virus in my body will become immune to all cold and flu medicine, but that isn't all. I have also begun to take old anti biotics from the past. Soon the ultimate virus will be created and I will unleash it at my local restaurants and bars effectively starting the end of the world. I am become death destroyer of worlds, you will all die horrible deaths and you will have no one to blame but yourselves.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=KACG2ymEqcA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

m.youtube.com/watch?v=KACG2ymEqcA

Niggers

You okay OP? Wanna talk about it before you end humanity?

Maybe you will be struck and killed by a trolley.

No, you faggots had your chance back in 05' it's too late to beg now

Sorry then OP... hope you feel better soon, I know the flu feels yucky

I'd recommend some chicken noodle soup. Good luck with your ultimate genocide though. Truly.

I need no luck, just will power

Im immune to the flu, you're still a faggot OP

You wont be immune to this one I promise.
Talk shit while you can still breathe properly

antibiotics don't affect viruses you brainless crybaby.

I wont have to when I reroute the tubes in your lungs into my urethra so i ca piss in your lungs and breathe through my dick. nerd.

Nerd, crybaby????
Im kickstarting the apocalypse singehandedly, what the fuck have you low lives done today?

You should also eat as much shit as you can to make the virus more potent

Not planning on killing a bunch of people you ginormous faggot

OP, are you really this hurt? (This is fucking serious stop trying to fuck off nibba)

I can feel my child growing within me, slowly becoming more and more deadly with each passing day. My lungs are filled with blood and phlegm, and my mind full of fevered rage. I cant wait to share this with you all.

more than a whiny little fairy like you

>shitpost on Sup Forums
>think it's productive

>inb4 kissless virgin

Oh that's cool I guess, also send dick pics OP

tits or gtfo

I don't need women, they are nothing but whores and liars.

Good because i want to fucking die

You know, on the off chance this isn't a troll thread, it's obvious you have no idea how to create a superbug. If you're gonna roleplay you should at least try to sound somewhat knowledgable. Remember, trolling is a art.

>inb4 women hurt my feelings
>inb4 I have no balls
>inb4 im a little beta bitch baby

Back in '05 meaning the year you were born?

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little shit? Ill have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and Ive been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and Im the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. Youre fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and thats just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little clever comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldnt, you didnt, and now youre paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. Youre fucking dead, kiddo

Who the fuck uses the term "troll" anymore? What, are you fucking 9?

Anti-BIOTICS

Influenza VIRUS

hurrrrrrr

I've invested to much energy into this, my body tires and I can't afford for it to give out on my yet. No, not yet there are still things to be done. Have a good night anons......while you are still able.

That makes no sense. If it's an outdated term I'd be old for still using it, not young. Dipshit.

I am gonna force 2 bottles full of extreme antibiotics down your fat gullet while you are sleeping so the virus dies and you OD.

Im still gonna piss in your lungs

No, it means your a kid for not knowing Sup Forums ditched that term. People still know it exists because of Minecraft YouTubers like the ones you watch.

Woah, calm down Mr. Copy-pasta.

>everyone else stopped using this term, so you should too
Would you jump off a bridge if all your friends did it, etc. I'll use whatever fucking term I want, just because I browse Sup Forums doesn't mean I have to be a fucking lemming like you who only spouts the latest trendiest memes.

>People still know it exists because of Minecraft YouTubers like the ones you watch.
The only way you'd know something like that is if you were the one watching YouTubers and playing Minecraft. Nice job outing yourself as the one who doesn't belong here.

And then it will spread to nobody because it will be a liquid transmission and you won't make it 10 steps out the door looking like you've gained 2 extra chromosomes.