Do you still listen to vaporwave, Sup Forums?

Do you still listen to vaporwave, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/annedrank/n-i-n-e-to-f-i-v-e
twitter.com/AnonBabble

so, you like elevators huh?

I listen to 2814 sometimes

same basically
blank banshee is still aight
i should probably check and see what else people are doing with the sound but i don't have the highest hopes

Yep. I'm even doing a vaporwave EP.

ye check mine out soundcloud.com/annedrank/n-i-n-e-to-f-i-v-e

Yes, although I will admit that I don't explore it like I used to, even though I still have alot more to listen to.

I do

listen to g h o s t i n g regularly

Yes. Dark web 003 a best

Yeah. It's relaxing and the visuals and sounds can be nice to turn off the mind and just relax a bit.

honestly one of my favourite albums of all time

Came here to say the same. Incredible how an unknown artist making music based on a meme genre can output such a fantastic piece of art. Nothing gives me the feelings this album gives.

Vaperror Mana Pool is pretty good.

I generally don't care for the songs that are just slowed down versions of classics.

>unknown artist
2814 is made up of telepath and Hong Kong Express, both very well known producers in the genre, and 2814 is all original music. Just another reason to love that shit.
Pic related is what I've listened to so far and I honestly think it's a 10/10. It's just so perfect and incredible to me. I'm really looking forward to listening to The Birth of a New Day and Rain Temple. I'll listen when im ready though

>The Birth of a New Day

I started with this one and the others just seemed kinda bleak and lifeless (only when compared, standing alone they're great albums).

Krystal GB>>>

isn't that just a song?

Any albums similar aside from the rest of their discography? Never really got into other vaporwave but 2814 is so good. I need more like it.

Best song on the album Dark Web

Listen to R E M E M B E R they're ambient-wavey like 2814