Awful!! Why would anyone listen to this /m/?

Awful!! Why would anyone listen to this /m/?

Because they lack the experience and/or education ti relaize that it diesnt sound different or unique but actually soundsnthe exact same as any literal thousands of people who have "experimented"with this "technique". It's basically analogous to someone playing the piano who has literally no idea what they're doing. The difference being that the guitar requires some understanding of technique where the piano just requires pushing buttons.

And I love it when he "shows off" towards the end as if to prove that he simply chooses to play this way. Laughable

noodling on guitar without any sense - pathetic

And the editing is fucking atrocious. Text book example of bad editing. I am so sorry this isn't on rym so I can give it my first 1/5

Or excuse me, mixing.

how can there be good mixing if the pleb don't know how to play guitar or compose music?

Well for example I think the cover is a good photograph. If it's not just simply stolen. Given the album title Im inclined ti think its not. Which in that case, stick with the pictures pal.

missing other instruments but i guess nobody wanted to play with that fag

I think the title of the album tells us where the artists priorities stood when they made this. Diabolical

kek

Why all the hate on this album?

dude you can't be serious. Arer you a gay balerina?

Wow! gay balerina? where did that come from? I am serious. People should be able to publish their work without getting all this negativity. This is just a cruel reminder that we live in a discriminating world. So tell me DUDE, what have you done that's better than this album?

been to toilet 5min ago. does that count?

this is what happens when people don't take their medicine

And people said jazz was dead...

this idiot killed it

Really? This is the best jazz I've ever heard

anyone listening to shit like this should seek professional help imediately

I listen to shit like this so that I don't have to seek professional help

still cringin oh dis