I have question to my russian friends. Since EU is getting nukes soon...

I have question to my russian friends. Since EU is getting nukes soon, will you accept refugees from Poland in case of Merkels' mood changes or our only place to go is Belarus?

westmonster.com/eu-nukes/

twitter.com/Nigel_Farage/status/838720246714417153

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=a4JtxUxx-V0
youtube.com/watch?v=eexmHvE4U3E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

yeah, whatever

Good to hear that big bro

why don't you just ask Russia to help take over those nukes and then threaten Merkel with your mood changed?

Because most of poles are fed with anti-russian propaganda since they are kids and tell themselves that they are le germans

Isn't it just because you're current leader thinks his bro was killed by Russians in a plane crash? Just change the guy.

The plane crash was false flag so our pro-eu opposition sponsored by germans could take over. We can't change them because there is really no alternative, the same faces in parliament since 1989, only parties change

Hungary and Belarus are both trusted Polish allies

Hungary is in union so nope, I don't want to be on eu territory when shit hits the fan

do you have any info on that? I'd like to read up, but something that's not just the official propaganda.

Yes Polish bros are always welcome.

Question to Rusbro, would you trust Poland if the roles were reversed. I don't blame Russians per say, the people suffered under the governments just as much as their governments made Poland suffer, but would you trust them if the roles were reversed?

It is a tough spot to be in for Poland.

I don't understand the question. You mean if Poland occupied Russia? You know that actually happened in the past.
And they occupied territories of Ukraine and Belarus for a long time and they don't hate them now for that.
A lot of people with Polish heritage were nobility in Russian empire(and USSR) often held important positions with a lot of power.

Hilarious
youtube.com/watch?v=a4JtxUxx-V0
youtube.com/watch?v=eexmHvE4U3E
Putin putin putin

I mean after the partitions and Soviet invasion/occupation. If you were in Poland's shoes would you trust Russia?

I know Putin isn't a bad guy, but he has ties to the USSR, and that understandably scares many Polacks.

stalin wasn't russian ya dumb cunts

neither was Lenin
How did these people not even know people like Czajkowski, Tołstoj, Bułchakow, etc.

I don't know.
Poles did absolutely the same shit to us as I've said. They mostly mad that they were not in our place in more recent history. They wanted to be empire like that themselves.
You know why they called Tsardom of Russia "muscovy"? Because they had claims on lands of Rus' themselves.

Our older folks are rather uneducated or just ignorant. Typical is 50 years old janusz with moustache, big belly from drinking unhuman amount of beer and watching german news stations which of course are most besides our national 3 channels

Of course, but something that happened hundreds of years ago vs something that just ended 30 years ago is a big difference.

I am Polish myself and planning on moving back in a few years.I hope our relations can improve because the EU is a sinking ship. Globalism is just as bad as Communism imo.

that second video is fucking sad

meh, every country has their own low class normies that basically fit this description, just with slight regional alterations

I'm Ukrainian and Western Ukraine was under Poles just 80 years ago. And they treated them like shit. Not that soviets were better with collectivization and famines but still.
Anyway I can't really put myself into Poles shoes. We don't care about Poland and Poles much. If anything when we don't talk about politics most people feel positive and courious about Poles. You can watch that "autostopem na kołymę" thing.

You know what's sadder? If you aksed poles about famous polacks they probably wouldn't even name 5 of them

>source is some random blog and nigel "sell out my voters and run off to america to start my TV career" garbage

Kill yourself.

I have no prejudice to Poles.

I live in Moscow. One of the guys in our school was part-Pole and my friend had Polish neighbours.

Out of political context, Poles are the same as us the way I've seen it. Identical slavshits with eerily similar morals and behaviour stereotypes.

Eastern slavs are all like that, despite jumping out of their shoes to prove that they're different.

>poles actually are germans
noice