What's the longest shift you've done?

What's the longest shift you've done?
Today I'm doing 5am to 8pm

14 hours doing water damage and restoration after a fire.
Kill me!

19 hours hot seat pressure washing the top drive of an oil rig. On my birthday.

7am to 11:30 pm five days a week.

Both story and gif are fucked up. Sry bro

Once did 39 hours in two days, that was pretty rough.

Every other weekend i work from 7. Am to 10 pm. However it is two seperate jobs

21 hours doing restoration which is funny because someone just posted about that

24 hours. Military. Glad I'm not there anymore.

14 kitchen work, grilling hotdogs serving ice cream cooking stuff.

used to work at a waterpark.
7am - 1145pm when we finally clocked out.

on Election Day (November 8th) I worked from 5:30am to 3:00am the next morning. County employee for los angeles county, elections division.

8 AM -> 8 AM

Barracks Duty in USMC.

I worked a few 13 hour shifts when i worked at a food place.

Long shifts arn't bad, the content of work is the issue.

Good lord

12 hours because any more and the feds get uppity

12 hour full time shift work, oil refinery, 16 hour days when coverage is short.

once had to do a two day sold stint with a 3 or 4 hour cat nap. It was practically nothing, but that's a lot of hours to be awake.

>paid almost nothing for it too

Job and pay?

If i did some shit like that it would have to be a job where i self manage and can listen to music and browse web like a guard position. I would also expect 20 an hour.

Faggot
Such the oats from the tip of my cock

43 hours, good old military

Found the 15 year old. Get off the phone and push those carts faggot.

did 4 straight days overnighting in Nevada doing maintenance on commercial rooftop satellite dishes in June if that counts

I did 12 hour shifts 6 days a week...

72 hours a week...
144 hours in the pay period(2 weeks)
80 hours regular pay...
64 hours of overtime...
Mucho money, no complaints...

08:30 to 11:30 the next day. I lost two drives within 15 minutes on a RAID 5 SAN. Recovered all of the corrupt data from tape.

25 hrs. Carnival

Did one where I went in 8am in a Thursday and got off 6am the next day. Right after that did 6pm to 12pm next day. Rough.

7am to 6pm

not as long as yours OP but still an annoying job post hurricane Matthew cleanup

what did you do?

When I was an EMT I used to do 24 hour shifts regularly
Kek in like 2010 I got a 24 hour shift on new years eve/ new years and my partner decided it would be a good idea for us to drink so we bought a case of beer and drank it all then did a few calls drunk as fuck around 3AM
never got caught

checked

i was a "troubleshooter". meaning i traveled from polling place to polling place in a County van checking to see if they had their shit straight and were properly assisting voters and following procedures. mind you there were 5000 polling places in LA county on election day and only about 50 of us. I saw some shit. It was a pretty good day overall, however, considering Trump won and all.

9am to 10pm grilling/frying for a bar

three hours at maccas

Kek drinking while taking care of peoples' lives kek kek

Worked on a ship over the summer and worked quite a few 18 hour days. Worst was working 18hrs of canal, loading, then canal, slept for 6 hours hit the first port, worked 14hrs offloading then slept 4 hours and worked a 10hrs offloading at the next port and then 3hrs cleaning the ships hull

Yup
I got out of that business.
It took me about 4 years to figure out that I fucking hate helping people.

i havent seen a bed in six days

Marathon security from 2:00am to 6:00pm

Thought I had it rough, but these stories prove I'm just a faggot. 2pm-7am last year.

>Be retail management faggot
>Pull up for an easy 2-9:30 shift
>Tons of people standing out in the parking lot
>WTF.gif
>Smoke pouring out of the building
>Aww_shitt_nigga.png
>Find store manager and rush into building making sure everyone is out
>Fire department shows up and eventually contains the situation
>Still waiting to hear back from corporate on next move
>Salaried manager, can't go anywhere until allotted time to leave at the very least
>Corporate gets back to us and tells us one of us has to stay all night to secure the building
>Op in typical faggot fashion, draws short straw and has to stay all night in dark cold building until morning manager arrives

Had to do our shifts as glorified security guards in the dead of February with no light and no heat for 2 weeks until power was restored.

During the fort fort mcmurray incident last year, was probably awake for 40+ hours working myself to death, chief told me to go home, feet were fucked for the next couple of months

sorry said fort twice, tired it's like 4 am here and tbh my feet still pulse with pain now and again.

21 hours straight once, that was a long time ago, I'm older and far too wise to pull that shit now, fucking bad for the health