My son died last August. He drowned in our pool. My wife and I couldn't cope with the loss...

My son died last August. He drowned in our pool. My wife and I couldn't cope with the loss, so she went to her sister's until we can get a divorce. Tomorrow, I'm going to walk out into the woods on our property and shoot myself with my dad's old deer rifle. I don't know what this is. I guess a suicide note, as surreal as that sounds.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/l7SqhRoWouo
paypal.me/X0042/
wikiislam.net/wiki/Camel_Urine_and_Islam
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why don't you and her just make a new son?

Friend of mine announced triplets several years back with his wife. I went to high school with both of them. Was really happy for them, etc.

All three ended up stillborn.

You know what they did? Tried again and now have a beautiful six year old daughter.

Not even going to be mean about this. Sometimes I feel like it would be such a relief. But I am too much of a pussy. Respect to you.

Take 's advice. Just make another one. Or adopt a not brown one.

Fucking this if true, otherwise image says all

It's gonna be ok

Try the suicide hotline.

have you tried turning it off and back on again

Don't do it OP. I lost someone that committed suicide last year. Not a day goes by that everyone close to him doesn't blame themselves. It's a tradegy, but it's not your fault

Not funny.

You're on fucking Sup Forums. Nothing is funny.

Have Fun!!!

Fucking pussy.
>got a job
>got a wife
>got a son
>looses one and wants to kill himself
Nigga you are healthy that shit makes no sense. When you kill yourself you lose more than i ever had or will have.

Uh, I mean really. Like, get blackout drunk every once in awhile and turn off the world. you'll get a break and maybe not want to fucking die like a pansy.

I thought it was kind of funny

Why does she want to divorce you? Call her up. Ask if you can both get therapy. You both need to grow up and handle your grief more constructively.

user, the pain will never go away, but you will learn to live with it. Don't let your son's memory die with you. Do him justice and live on in his honor.

>before you take action, consider this :

>youtu.be/l7SqhRoWouo

Good luck my friend.

I'd tell you not to do it, of course that doesn't mean a lot to a man at the end of his rope. I'll say this, it takes bravery to live, if you don't have what it takes then just know that I will think about you tomorrow. If for a brief moment you will be remembered.

Use the rifle to kill a bunch of leftwing nutjobs first

Obviously never been to the ylyl threads

If your future self came back in time right now, he'd tell you not to do it.

However, this is Sup Forums and not Facebook, so go do it you fucking pussy. You deserved it for being a shitty person with a pool in their yard.

man shut up you fucking chinese

Nice dubz, good luck dying OP

That's absolutely horrible. Obviously we don't know each other nearly enough for it to be impactful, but I'm sorry for your loss of your son and relationship. I can't say I'd blame you for your plans. In your situation I would probably consider it too. I think a lot of people would. If you are still considering it, please also consider getting your affairs in order first. It is a series of tragedies that have hit your life. Again I am truly sorry user.

Regards, fellow user.

Man, all I have to say is don't. You've got like a 50% chance of it getting better. You can always do it later I'd it gets any worse. That's why I'm still alive. I decided to wait two years. My life got way fucking better.

Motherfucker pls. This is the last place i would come to before i become an hero. Cant believe people fall for this shit anymore. If ur gonna kill urself do it and dont come on Sup Forums and post about it. Ill see u on the other side.

Same. I giggled a little bit

Godspeed OP, your child is with these men and will be safe

If I am Chinese then you are Mexican. I won as Trump is president.

If his future self came back in time then he wouldn't even need to tell him. He obviously didn't do it or didn't succeed at least.

If your wife is out, adopt a kid in his honor. It sounds like you have fairly good income, so save a poor child's life, in honor of your son.

If you want to die, instead spend everything you have on this final act of saving someone, and on the other side of it you will be saved yourself.

Come on OP, please don't give up.

Autism

put your guns away and get relly high or drunk to numb the pain the little

If u are going to become An Hero why not drive a Truck of Tolerance into an anti trump rally? At least it would be epic and millions of people would love and adore you for it!

Maybe that's why he isn't answering.

Dunno how you make yourself responsable for an accident. Besides, if you and your wife can't get along after something horrible, then is not the kind of relation you need to depress for.

Do this

Tell your son I said hello

wow......way to miss the point

your children arent like puppies......theyre fucking people, you dont get over the grief of losing your son by saying oh well no matter we can get a new one ACE!

great, send me some cash first because im going through hard times myself

paypal.me/X0042/

livestream it.
or climb a curch steeple with that deer rifle and go to town.

having then losing is more painful than never having

He lost two, and potentially the job as well.

>Taking money from a suicidal person.
Fuck off you pathetic poorfag get a job

> or adopt not a brown one.
I chuckled.

pls don't do it.
I don't want to lose another Sup Forumsro.
make another babby.

Op, I've attempted suicide before after finding out about my early signs of schizophrenia.

I can assure you that it's pointless.

I was using cheap Chinese .223 with faulty primers, and nearly 1 in 4 was a misfire, so when I tried to shoot myself in the roof of my mouth, the round misfired, and I spent an hour or two rethinking my outlook on life completely.

Everything is temporary, your life and existence is temporary, and none of it matters to the universe, but all of it matters to you.

A ton of shit has happened since I internalized that revelation, My grandfather died, my long time girlfriend(was going to propose) cheated on me, My mother was diagnosed with Parkinson's, so on.

The second these things happened, i was already passed them, because my life would only get worse if I dwelt on the inevitable ends to the things I cherished. Forget the past, it's useless to you now, and not much in your life has any genuine consequences to how it will turn out later along the line.

This is a perfect opportunity to rethink what your plan is in life, the second it ends, you finalize your existence. Why deprive yourself and those you may choose to associate with the opportunities your continued existence offers? You're going to die anyway, why do it before you've found something that can make you die smiling?

70 hours a week at 12 bucks a hour isn't good enough

im 25 and live with my mom still...if this dumb faggot wants to end it all, then I need to seek my share of the pie before it goes to waste....sorry that I have the ambition to go on and he doesnt

So what? Are we supposed to talk you out of it or something? Bad shit happens to people every single day, what makes you so special?

In the words of the Holy Quran it says, and i translate the meaning "He who kills a soul is as if killed all mankind. He who saves a soul is as if saved all mankind". I dont know if you believe in God, religion or in anything. But if you do, then taking your own life is just as bad as your tragedy , not only will it not help in anything, not only will it bring misery and sorrow to your parents, loved ones and to your wife. It will have you end up in Hell. Life is a gift from God, your soul is a gift from God, its not yours to take or end. Only he has the power to do so. Your lost a son, blaming yourself, feeling bitter about it, angry and frustrated will only demolish your life and that of the ones around you, instead channel that energy in saving others lives, mainly children, if you dont want to or cant adopt, you can do some community service with children, be more involved in helping others have a better life, or save their own. At least with this, you will be able to fulfill what you couldnt with your own child.

suck it up, go to DC and shoot some of those fat cow protestors. That way at least your life will have had some meaning, by making the world a bit better for the rest of us.

p.s. post any wins you got of the wife first.

but didn't shakespeare say that it is better to have loved and lost than to have never loved at all?

..yea you're right...you should be the one killing himself

Drink heavily, invest in therapist, dick wife down good, teach your kids how to swim next time.

The Holy Quran? The same book that says "Kill the unbelievers where you seem them"?

Sup Forums

Great post user.

Jesus. Kill yourself.

no one can understand what you are going through.
no one that says 'man up' or 'i have it worse than you' will ever understand.

you're at rock fucking bottom right and you'll never 'get over' losing your child.

That's a fucking deep scar.

But, you'll always have the next 5 mins and all you need to do is breath.

give it 28 days to at least get level headed.

At the very least say goodbye to all your close friends and tell them you love them, because you're a cold hearted cunt if you don't.

Do this op... I'm actually thinking about it.

He probably doesn't want to go to hell, so the Koran is the last place to look for advice.

Any book, any text, any sentence, has to be read in full in order to get and understand the context in which it has been used in or devoted to. Yes the Quran has that verse, but you have to read the complete "Sura" leading up to that verse. For example, The complete Verse is as follows;

And kill them wherever you overtake them and expel them from wherever they have expelled you, and fitnah is worse than killing. And do not fight them at al-Masjid al- Haram until they fight you there. But if they fight you, then kill them. Such is the recompense of the disbelievers. And if they cease, then indeed, Allah is Forgiving and Merciful.Fight them until there is no [more] fitnah and [until] worship is [acknowledged to be] for Allah . But if they cease, then there is to be no aggression except against the oppressors.

Take a minute to read the verses.

Yeah the holy queeran also tells you to go out and drink camel piss... So yeah about that.

That's one translation, I've read many translations that are far less flattering than the one you provided. Would you also be as apologetic towards Christian Old Testament verses that call for rampant murder and executions?

HAHAHA It's funny because ylyl is NEVER funny

Don't do it OP, death is final, life is full of possibility. Tragic loss happens, but killing yourself would just compound the tragedy for everyone who knows or cares about you.

Like says, get back together with your wife and try again. Your lost son will never be back but you can be part of making another life. I'm one of four siblings, but I have three other siblings who died before birth, One barely a year before I was born. I know that losing a child who you know and love as a little person and as an irreplaceable part of your life is not the same as miscarriage, but I can tell you my parents having lost three kids in a row, twin girls and then a single boy did not give up and throw away what they had or their future, they kept going, and I am grateful they did, both for my own sake and for that of my 23 year old little sister. People die, its an unavoidable part of life, some old, some young. Some like my aunt who just passed after a decade of decline, some suddenly and tragically like your son, but you cannot let that destroy you. Life goes on, and I don't mean that in a diminishing sense, I mean it in a literal sense, this is only the end of life if you make that choice, there will be more joy, there can be more children if you want them, and I would urge you to pursue it, there are more wonderful little humans for you to meet and help grow.

Yes you do, that's exactly how you get over it. You solve the loneliness and loss of a close death by finding new people to fill the gap. Not to say you forget people or replace them, but human loss is relieved by human gain.

Hell isnt a place the Quran invented, in all religions of the world, whether they believe in one god or multiple gods, Hell has multiple meanings, but all religions agree there is "Hell" for buddiest for example, Hell is being reincarnated as a dog, or a mouse, not reaching the ultimate enlightening of being one with the gods. For the three other main religions, Judaism, Christianity and Islam, Hell has a clear meaning that all three religions agree about.

Those aren't funny either. They're just reposts and reuse of old jokes.

Was the water wet?

Fuck your sand nigger Quran with a giant pork roast. Then wrap your mother in bacon and set her on fire u dirty Mudslimes

On the positive side, you don't have kids anymore.

I would be glad if you could show me where it says so. By the way, this whole piss thing is more a Trump/indian kind of thing. We are out of it, dont pin weird fetishes on us man.

Drown yourself, you're gonna die a less honorable death than your fish of a son?

>way to miss the point
>your children arent like puppies

You are missing the point: OP lost everything, so he dont have a reason to live now.
Suicide happens when life lost a reason to live

Dont be stupid OP, you will bring the same pain you feel to your mom, your dad and your brothers.

Why didn't you make sure your kid couldn't drown in your pool?

Underrated post

You may have just saved OP's life

Can't you just turn your emotions off?

"Anas b. Malik reported that some people belonging (to the tribe) of 'Uraina came to Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) at Medina, but they found its climate uncongenial. So Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) said to them: If you so like, you may go to the camels of Sadaqa and drink their milk and urine. They did so and were all right."

Sauce: wikiislam.net/wiki/Camel_Urine_and_Islam

>This isn't what I would do
>So there's no way someone has a dad enough life to have this as their only place to go

One day you'll grow up. Not today though.

>We are out of it, dont pin weird fetishes on us man.

Except pedophilia, which Muhammad himself was down with. How old was Aisha when he fucked her? 9 years old? Maybe 11 years old?

Exactly. Translations. Quran is in Arabic, many translations has surfaced, but they are not the original text, the original text doesnt need translation nor can it be interpenetrated in many ways. I know i cant possibly ask you to read it in Arabic, yet, i know the translation i provided was the most accurate one, simply because i am an arab . As for killing Christians please see below verse;

You will surely find the most intense of the people in animosity toward the believers [to be] the Jews and those who associate others with Allah ; and you will find the nearest of them in affection to the believers those who say, "We are Christians." That is because among them are priests and monks and because they are not arrogant. And when they hear what has been revealed to the Messenger, you see their eyes overflowing with tears because of what they have recognized of the truth. They say, "Our Lord, we have believed, so register us among the witnesses.

Please take a moment to read the above.

Also does this mean I know more about your own religion then you do? Islame is a shit tier garbage religion. The only people who actually follow islame now and days is isis you know since they fling gay off the top of the tallest building in the city as a kindness to free them of their sin.

Nice ass post

Hope this isnt pasta

There are countless passages I could quote, one that comes to mind is "when you see the Jew on the road don't say hello to him but try to shove him off the road" (not an exact quote/translation as I'm recalling it from memory), quranic verses demean women (in court the testimony of 2 women is equal to that of 1 man), countless quotes calling for jihad against non-believers, etc. you'd have to be schizophrenic to believe Islam is a religion of peace and equality

Yes exactly, OP must find a child wife to replace his son.

he married her a 6 molested the shit out of her till she was 9 then finally hit that shit

Leave a note saying "I left it all in the" and then some messy blur that people can't read. They'll spend ages trying to figure it out and it'll be funny.

First of all quoting from Wiki(anything) isnt the best way to go. This particular incident could be true but lets look at the complete history behind it. Before Islam, people were using camel piss in medication, let me just stop now for a second, even to this day me, you, we as humans dont know what exactly goes into our medication, yes it comes into a pill, but do you know the exact ingredients of this pill? Coming back to the story, so this group of people came to the prophet and asked him, is it allowed to use camel urine in medication, and he didnt tell them no. This means that even though he didnt say Yes as a definite answer he also didnt tell them No. The reason is because Islam at the time was a growing religion, if everything people used to do and act upon before islam would be totally abolished then islam wouldnt be accepted as it is now in alot of places. Take wine and alcohol for example, arabs were heavy drinkers, like very heavy drinkers, yet islam slowly and gradually restricted alcohol consumption, not instantly.

The entirety of my Islamic scholarship is based on this post. In this context Islam sounds based as fuck. Islam is fucking awesome. I genuinely want to meet a Muslim now. Btw, I'm a white, Protestant male in my mid 30's. How hard is it to actually BE a Muslim?

Your son must've been a nigger

I took the time to answer your question. It would please me if you knew about islam more than i do. sadly thats not true.

OP is leaving out important details. Namely whose fault it was his son died. Obviously he couldn't swim. Was OP supposed to be watching him? Should the pool have had a cover which helps protect against this exact circumstance? If the answer to either of these questions is yes then OP is at fault and I can't blame him for suicide. I'd kill myself too if I fucked up badly enough that my kid died.

Did you reply to the wrong person? Because nothing you just wrote has anything to do with Muhammad fucking Aisha when she was still clearly a child of like 11 years old

Can't say I haven't walked in your shoes user. My wife and I had a baby 5 years ago, after years of struggling to have a kid. Seemed like a complete miracle that would never happen again. He died 5 months later. Thought very seriously about ending it all. Somehow found the strength to keep going. 6 months later years wife was pregnant again. Our daughter is 4 now.

This is not to say that everything turns out the way you want it to or that you'll have another kid. Or that the guilt will go away forever. I still live with the guilt that I wasn't able to save my son and the pain of losing him to this day. But it gets better. And other things come along that make you happy and help to cope with the situation. Life can change for the better in unpredictable ways, you just have to keep putting one foot in front of the other. Keep your head up, user.

>70 hours a week at 12 bucks an hour
> im 25 and live with my mom still
>ambition

You should livestream it

Is this true Muzfriend?

Isn't it funny? Right wingers hate Islam yet they should love it, left wingers love Islam get they should hate it. So strange.

Ofcourse he replied to the wrong person. His 8th century retarded religion has his brain so fucked up he probably can't even get the number of children he's molested right.

Great words user.