When is it OK to hit a woman? Protip: everytime. Webm very much related, she really asked for it, watch all 56 seconds

When is it OK to hit a woman? Protip: everytime. Webm very much related, she really asked for it, watch all 56 seconds.

That's a good WEBM

ALWAYS.

That was hot

Wish they played this at the bitch march today

Hope he gets arrested for that. That's assault right there. She'll be getting a pretty good pay day when they're through with him.

i can't believe i almost seriously replied to this thread

KYS feminazi

He did a mans job putting that bitch on the pavement!

bait.... and fuck her btw

He acted in defense, if she goes to the cops then she will be the one charged.

noo

>fuck her

Noooo way !

We both know That's not how it will work, sadly.

Fukken saved!

not always. but self defense is self defense.

wanna hit a man, be prepared to get hit by a man.

momma said knock you out, am i rite

You wanna act like a man, I'll treat you like one

Anyone have the sauce for a real back story on this?

self defense is understandable but its just a dick move to hit women and if u hit a man they will most likely hit back

>real back story on this?

She asked for it, that's all I need to know.

not really you need to know why it started so you can know why she started hitting

god you're retarded

Fucking women. They're all for equality until it comes to a punch up.

not really but why do you think that buddy

He knocked her the fuck out because she was hitting him constantly, that's what happened.

>He cheated
>He broke up with her
>He said the wage gap was a myth

Whatever the reason, she started it with violence.

>so you can know why she started hitting

Not nessecary (spelling?), all we need to know is that SHE started hitting, and got some hits back. That's good enough for me.

Soon, you cant even imagine...........

he is a bitch for standing there and taking those shots like he is used to it

>>He said the wage gap was a myth

100 of the biggest KEKs.

yeah

Anyone have the rage quit face slapping video, I could go for that right now.

Evidence gathering

slap her one good time and leave do not catch a manslaughter charge by clocking her with haymakers

You could beright if they have a kid that would be smart

if there are no children though he isan idiot for sticking around a crazy and abusive chick like that.

>I've seen this thread a few months ago. Same video. Same question

My favorite part of the video is where her leg go all skiwampus at 0:34 s.

But you don't say anything about the exactly same 'dick rating threads' or 'trap threads' or 'feet threads' or 'fur threads' over and over and over and over again, every damn fucking day.
So fuck off, retard.

I mean, I'm glad it happened. She learnt a lesson. But at the same time, he should have walked away. He had no reason to really stay there.

what a cuck

i mean seriously, that many swings

most autistic response ever written

I think you are the retarded one. He made a valid point.

You ever actually been in that situation with a bitch going crazy? I tried to walk away from my 120lb gf when she was going psycho and she attacked me from behind and dug her nails into my scalp. It's not as easy as it sounds

faggot

YOU GOIN TO JAIL NOW

Nah I haven't, judging by this though she's not going full psycho. I believe he could have walked but that's assuming from what's happening in the vid. I'm glad she got what she deserved.

there's nothing i enjoy more than watching a bitch get beat the fuck up .. more?

>more?

Only this one.

>When is it OK to hit a woman?

When it's OK to hit a man

Whenever she hits you. But, he should have left the situation after she hit him the first time. And he really shouldn't have that many times or that hard. Still, he was justified.

Never. Violence is for animals. I think human race should be intelligent enough to get rid of those things from stone ages.

When the sandwich isnt rigt

So weak. He didn't knock her out with those punches. No spirit in that one.

He couldn't even knock her out with those full stepping swings. He is swinging butter.

He didnt try to stop her once , he didnt block any of the hits , he didnt try to leave the place . He knew she couldnt hurt him and needed an excuse to hit her back . Piece of shit beta .

>He didnt try to stop her once , he didnt block any of the hits , he didnt try to leave the place .

That's not the point in any way. She did hit him, and he acted how he wanted, not how some user would want him to act.

>swinging butter
Holy shit dude that is grown up live action Butters

If I try to hit you ,you will instinctively try to block unless you want to get hit . He was acting to have a reason to hit her back and claim "self defense" .

And she didn't have the mental capacity to see it coming.

You just can't analyze from your point of view, he acted his way, and that is good enough for me. And she getting hit is what she deserved.

He looks retarded or on drugs to me.
I think shes attacking him because he relapsed on drugs and he hits her when she finally kills his high.

Look all the cucks here who treat women like some fragile mythical creature. Sorry fags but if she wants to hit like a man, then she gets hit like a man.

Bitches be crazy and shit . Even if she wanted him to beat her up at the end she got what she wanted . Just saying if he really didnt want to fight he could have avoid it . They both wanted to start a fight and the ending result was obvious from start .

That girl can take a hit like a champ. I think lurch there needs to put down the xannax and grab a dumbell

she takes the first few punches pretty well

Your sister beat you up and your dad said it was your fault

That was a sucker punch. What a pussy.

>They both wanted to start a fight
Yes, standing there and taking it as she gets progressively worse is just asking for a fight.

Just like women ask for rape.

She only even fell because she tripped. He never put her lights out. Probably because that's how someone who has never been in a fight throws a punch all from the side and shit. Your punch strength comes from your shoulders.

Only when you give her the last word and she won't accept it. Open fist only.

>Your sister beat you up and your dad said it was your fault

If a girl tries to hit me I can easily immobilize her . No need to lay her flat .

Bill Burr said it best:
>"Respect the fact that man wouldn't hit you, but don't take advantage of it"

Sometimes there is a very good reason to hit a woman, and this bitch deserved it

Honestly it should'nt matter if you are a man or woman. Everyone should be able to defend themselves.

KO

Wtf just happened?

cunt punt

Oh. Thanks

Falcon punch, friend, it was a falcon punch.

Looove the way she walks (well, trying to) after the punch, would want that 'spiderwalk' to be much, much longer.

yes it is if she is seriously endangering your health, or is out of control.

Im not trying to be sexist but as far as I have seen in my life women are horrible and emotions controlling and keeping it together. Thats bad enough but you pair it with someone who never really learnt how to be responsible for your actions and you have a grade A psychopath.

In this particular clip i think he shouldnt have hit her when he did. Its a kinda bs argument i know but i think if you're gonna defend yourself do it when she is actually attacking, not when she stops then walk over and drop her. Either you do it from the get go or dont do it at all.

thats not a sucker punch you fucking idiot, he went straight at her. She's just retarded and privileged never actually run into a man who has a pair.
she acts like a man she gets treated like a man.

That's some kinky foreplay.

at a moment i was thinking this man didn't cared at all and just let her punch and then let her walk away. But then she got mauled, small lol

only strictly in self-defense or if she's getting kinda annoying

Women's rights, and a few lefts if she still doesn't get the message..

This is so fucking hot. Bet it's fake though

it's ok to hit a woman when she hits you