Dead thread is dead

then stop posting persians

>poo
>in
>loo

>not knowing your brown girls
Clearly not Persian

Njoy ur 404

if only my sorta gf was indian and hindu instead of pakistani and muslim. i feel like having sex wouldn't be some horrible terrible thing before marriage.

Nigga those things are so closely related it isn't funnydont feel bad

her parents want us to get engaged and they want us to get married within like 4-5 months.

i'm from the US. shits fucked. she's perfect for me and i even converted because idgaf words are wind. if only she could say fuck her parents and actually be happy with me. i'm sure it'll be over soon

You didn't specify feather or red-dot, so here you go.

I'm so confused by your story

These photos get posted every thread
Have some oc

i'm a white american dude trying to date a pakistani muslim chick. her parents are old fashioned and want us to get married because dating is a terrible way to find out about your partner, apparently. she knows it's dumb but refuses to tell her parents she doesn't want to do it and to actually get to know me.

like we're supposed to do this engagement thing so they will at least be able to hang out of a while outside of her parents house, exchange rings and both our parents are supposed to watch. and get married after a few months. we're 26 & 27.

basically i don't want to do that shit but she's a perfect match for me. but i can't just get married to someone so quick not matter what. plus i'm in college. it's pretty fucked and i'm pissed she wont tell them to fuck off. her family will "talk" as if it fucking matters.

also muslim women can't date non muslims (sexist relgion, males can as long as they marry "believiers"). so i converted which is just saying a couple sentences blah blah blah.

Lol that sucks

>Muslim women can't date non Muslims
Lul tell that to my gf who lives with me
Her mom 100% approved of us

yeah. i fucking hate religion. not to mention old people who can't bare to accept another culture.

my friends sister...love fapping to her pics

what do you think of her Sup Forums?

teach me your ways. i'm sure it's different family by family and shit. but this shit is so fucked. i might be able to deal with not sleeping with her for a while until we decide ON OUR OWN what we want to do. but all this rushed shit is stupid.

she's cute as fuck and i'm upset you don't have nudes.

>sexy
>indian

Pick one.

im pretty upset too m8

No tits

Same thing happened with me bro, but opposite. I'm a UK Muslim, she was an Indian Hindu. Perfect for each, together for 4 years but neither of our parents accepted. In the she she couldn't be happy with just me if she knew her parents were unhappy. Shit sucked.

false

I mean my gfs dad doesn't know and it's been 10 years.thsts my trick

>shit view
I hold my statement

lol so fucking stupid. it really is. i'm so glad i don't have to beg and suck my parents assholes to get acceptance for every little thing. and having them pissed off at you forever for going against them.

i mean honestly if that is their reaction then... fuck them, they'll get over it or they're not worth knowing.

she lives with her parents. they moved here 5 years ago from pakistan.

I'm from a uk muslim family and if I was in that situation would of just married her who cares man love is love not gonna let a thousand year book that says sperm comes from the ribs decide that

Sucks to suck

k

mostly because a) i don't want to be jerked around by them, my culture should count too, and b) i don't want to find out she's annoying as shit (something more realistic obviously) and have to divorce her. we're both in the united states, and i think that if she's going to be with a westerner, it should be okay to date like one too. plus even with my previous ex who i was close to marrying, i wasn't going to do it at least for another 3 years due to college.

Yeah... they still can't break away from the fucking script when I call for a simple issue with their shitty machines made in China. :-/

Just say you would like to be with her for another couple years before you set anything in stone

that's the issue, mostly. they want 4-5 months. we might be able to stretch it out to a year. i mean i can't tell the future. we'll see i guess.

Are you studying or anything at all? Just say let me finish my studies then we cna get engaged which will take a couple years ?