youtube.com/watch?v=L6K8Uq88BEQ
oh say can you see
youtube.com/watch?v=DKF2lDuYnYE
gramma
youtube.com/watch?v=MAMy729V1Nc
cola
youtube.com/watch?v=PCAaLGg5twY

lana del taco

she's the greatest female artist of the 2010's, some faggots just have a hard time accepting it.

Damn, this remix of cola is awful.

Claims to be Catholic, promotes occult rituals.

That's not right, I agree.

why'd you post a remix of Cola rather than the real one?

youtube.com/watch?v=X34RO0zfA4Y

she clearly did it to promote her new sinlge, she's 31 and at this point the mainstream stops caring about female artists. They would do anything to get some media coverage and what better way than combining a popular political opinion with something as controversial as witchcrafts, besides, it didn't work. See pic related.

so is Video Games pro gaming or not?

What's your point?

that she did it for publicity.

Lana del Rey =/= Lizzy Grant

What does it matter why she did it?

didn't mean to.

age hasn't been kind to her, other than that Love is a great song.

Well she used to be this chick lizzy grant who wanted to make it as a pop star. She hung around Miley Cyrus and shit but she was just too fucking plain. The music executives knew that and they said kid you will never make it. Unless you sell your soul to the devil and do exactly as we say and stop trying to do the things you want to do. We are going to need you to get a new face. Literally. We are gonna plastic surgery your face up until no one can recognize lizzy grant and give you a new name. We're gonna need you to play this pseudo indie bullshit and we will try and sell you as such. Your life is ours now. Please sign here. And she did.

That's straight up depressing.

Lol I don't know how anyone could take her seriously after lizzie grant.

Honestly I like Lizzy Grant better.

Lana Del Ray (The album) just had better vibes

Her face is train wreck in slow motion as she ages into her 30s. She's like a less drugged up version of Lindsey Lohan. Terrible that these girls with good faces screw them up with unnecessary surgery.

her face is fine, faggot

She is the definition of fake pre fabricated garbage. She is literally the record industry in human form.