>TFW trying to lift but it's hardly working

Please help me...

How can I become normal?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YLt2344AvTE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

By not posting on Sup Forums.

youtube.com/watch?v=YLt2344AvTE

But where else can I learn about all the interesting cultures?

>TFW 20 years old loser
>TFW barely graduated highschool
>TFW no drivers license
>TFW no job
>TFW skeletal
>TFW virgin
>TFW struggle lifting 40+ pounds

lol you're still here breh

where else would I go

>TFW 24 years old non-loser
>TFW graduating law school this year
>TFW full drivers license and car
>TFW starting in high-paying corporate law firm after graduation
>TFW ottermode
>TFW high test
>TFW kissed non-virgin
>TFW been lifting for years and have made decent gains

idk dude do something productive

drumpf is making me money tho

I LOVE DONALD DRUMPF NOW!!!

DELETE

lol take out a loan to buy a rope

Fix your diet (myfitnesspal or loseit to track)
Get your ged
Go into trade school
Talk to more sluts
Quit crying

Get shitty part time job so you can eat properly to gain weight and lift actual stuff

There problem solved

Oh its the user I was talking to last night about Vanguard

If you've picked up an interest in the markets, then I strongly encourage you to look into it further.

There's some good information on investopedia that can help you learn how to do a valuation. You might have to learn some basics about accounting before you get to something like a DCF, but it's a fun ride there. The book Intelligent Investor is a good first read to introduce you to the concept of value investing.

Just don't fall for the memey stuff (muh /biz/ bitcoins man).

yeah so do it already

Are the stores closed already for the night?

idk how to or where to start i'm in too deep
I have bad social anxiety I can't remember the last time I went out

>Just don't fall for the memey stuff (muh /biz/ bitcoins man).

I already fell for those.

Luckily only lost like $300 only lol

If it makes you feel any better, I have P.E. too (), and none of the girls I've been with have cared. Unless you have a serious case of it (and people usually overstate their own case), you shouldn't have much to worry about. It just means your chest won't look as nice as say Zyzz's.

Apply for SSI then and take advantage of county mental health services

If you're so bad that you can't function in society then take the measures to find a way to sustain yourself while you seek treatment

But senpai i think i need to find a job or something though to invest with

I'm kind of a NEET who just shitposts all day and night and wakes up 1-3pm every single day. Idk if i should try to find an apprenticeship or go to university either

Just stick at investing as a hobby you spend a few hours on daily, and see if you still like it after a few months or so. If you do, then apply to study finance somewhere?

Stockpicking seems like such a huge meme though, seems far easier to just buy ETFs and focus on maximizing income rather than trying to beat the market.

If anything I'd probably study Accounting or Economics over Finance if I had to choose.

i've had therapy but I struggle opening up to people about how i'm feeling so it didn't help and I don't want to be put on meds because I think that would only make things worse

seems like a solid plan lol

m,aybe everything will just fix itself eventually with no input from you whatsoever

>tfw he probably thinks he did it all by himself
>tfw he probably thinks taxation is theft

>TFW never graduated highschool

didnt even realize this was possible in canada these days tbqh

>TFW the autist from /r9k/ makes things up that other people think and creates injustices in the world for himself

Hate to sound like the other guy but he's right

You have to work to get better. That's why i say sign up for ssi, at least get that ball rolling so if you do need it you'll get back pay

And getting better can be your "job" because it does require work. Nothing good ever came easy

I see the fucking spammer is back.

t. Normal

ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO REEEEEEEEEEEEE RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

NORMANS OUT OF MY WEBSITE!!!

>tfw 24 years old
>graduated college
>own car
>own home
>triligual
>European gf who is also triligual
>not /fit/ but I have some muscle, and mostly play soccer
>good stable job

Its alright.This life is way too hyped up. Do what you enjoy. Not what will bring you stability.
Dont work hard to be just satified. Work hard to improve yourself

Its actually all true. I was an autist on r9k for years, shitposting about sexual market value alongside Derrida and JLH, but eventually snapped and picked myself up.

Oh don't worry I check my privilege everyday and say a prayer for the less fortunate

>Do what you enjoy.

What if I hate every single day i spend on Sup Forums? Would it be wise to stop using it?

Of course.
If youre not happy cut that shit out dude. That goes for everything, not just Sup Forums. Its okay coming here once in a while but if they first thing you do in the morning is come to Sup Forums then you got some work to do

>but if they first thing you do in the morning is come to Sup Forums then you got some work to do

That's more like the only thing I do.

Sup Forums is the first thing I see when I wake up and the last thing i see before I go to bed.

I browse Sup Forums while eating. I browse it whenever I get nervous in public. And I've done so for many years. I'm just kind of losing hope, I have a chronic fear of missing out on some useful threads (There never are any, though. Just BRAAPPPT easter? tfw no gf, black penis. Onward and onward, never ending.)

>People under 26 whining about life

Fuck off really

You have a good life user.

Is it a competition to see who's the most pathetic?

"I'm a loser" - "NO NO, I'M A BIGGER LOSER. I'M A HUGE FAGGOT I NEVER EVEN GO OUTSIDE". Is it just a competition to see who's worse off?

Ah yes, another thread made by The Canadian, who is instantly recognisable for his absolutely horrendous posts. I'm currently assembling a dossier on his internet history which will be forwarded to interpol shortly.

Things to look out for:

Posts related to the stock market and investing which he attempts to pass off as his own despite being hastily downloaded images from /biz/ threads. All signs point to The Canadian suffering some form of psychotic need for attention, which he cannot obtain in his evidently disappointing offline life.

Constant NEET shitposting which some may think is the work of a typical /r9k/ browser, but The Canadian is far from typical in this regard - he has shown incredible tact and efficiency in following his posting routine to the point that he is usually ignored by the moderation and janitor team, despite being blatantly off-topic. The Canadian will often talk about his family, of which little is known, but one can assume that many of the issues that lead him into this downward spiral of decaying inhibitions and moral steadfastness can be traced back to them.

The Canadian's posts are highly visible on Sup Forums, where he often finds satisfaction in baiting Americans by masquerading as a left-wing agitator or simply as a clueless "normie". More worryingly, when The Canadian does not collect the amount of daily Sup Forums (You)s required to feed his tremendous shitposting appetite, he returns to Sup Forums and plies his nefarious trade here, where he is usually decently successful.

The innocent citizenry of Sup Forums, who have suffered much under The Canadian's iron willpower and indomitable spirit, may be disheartened at this juncture, and rightly so. It appears to me that the only way one can stop his reign of terror is by putting the madman behind bars and throwing away the key.

It may seem like a hard as fuck thing to do. From about 18-21 I did that same thing. When I woke up, when I took a shit, when I ate, in public, before I went to bed. etc, etc,
I had a lot of fun on threads here and there but eventually you have to realize its too much.
Just take it day by day, dude. Its a long process but trust me, you wont ever regret it

Thank you Mexibro. I hope yours is going really well too

>i was right
>everyone that isnt a rothfag is LE SJW XDDD

who are you even quoting

Not that guy but I'm curious what you're inferring all this from. You're literally getting butthurt over something no one said or even vaguely implied. Is there something you want to tell us user? Still recovering from daddy fingering your boypussi and trying to make do to pay rent this month?

Tell you what. Post a picture of your gaping boyhole and I might pity you and throw you a couple bucks. You sound like you need it. Don't worry, I'll redistribute some of my wealth.

>It may seem like a hard as fuck thing to do. From about 18-21 I did that same thing. When I woke up, when I took a shit, when I ate, in public, before I went to bed. etc, etc,
>I had a lot of fun on threads here and there but eventually you have to realize its too much.

It really does dude. Sometimes I just think about the fact that no one has EVER said "Man i wish i spent more of my life filling out Google Captchas just to shitpost with a bunch of retards all day instead of living my life".

>canadians

>americans

KEK LOSERS

Haha exactly. Dont end up like these fags who are literally married and have kids in their 40s and still post on Sup Forums.
You dont want that life man. The best way I found to killing this Sup Forums thing is just finding a hobby outside. I like to longboard (Im not a leepikweedmanxD type of person) in the summers. Thats when my "process" started

Where do you live if you dont mind me asking? Im from Calgary

reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

>triligual
kek pathetic tbqh

I was being sarcastic. I feel entitled to my wealth and don't bog myself down with the troubles of those in lower economic classes.

I'm from toronto

All you need is motivation Leaf. It's not easy to get good at life, but you can't look down and think everything is bad. You have to keep doing things you like. If you don't like to lift, do not, unless you think you should get fit or something.

-Your depressed fellow country

Then you have tons of stuff to choose from as a distraction. Choose/try anything. The hardest step is getting your foot out the door. The rest is like chugging maple syrup

>Brazil

opinion discarded

You again, leaf. Please take this to /r9k/.

>leaf """""trilingual"""""

kek

KEK

K E K

But how do I replace Sup Forums with it

i want to start doing only productive activities instead of this degenerate lifestyle

>Spanish
>Portuguese
>English

Hmm yes very hard to learn

>Posts related to the stock market and investing which he attempts to pass off as his own despite being hastily downloaded images from /biz/ threads. All signs point to The Canadian suffering some form of psychotic need for attention, which he cannot obtain in his evidently disappointing offline life.

Gib me some money, please, daddy.

Why you so mad Brazil

>which he attempts to pass off as his own despite being hastily downloaded images from /biz/ threads

But they literally are my own images though. You won't be able to find them on /biz/

actually you will, because i posted it there first but i can take more

Well since (from what youve told me) Sup Forums takes up most of the day, just doing something will cut that time by a bit.
Start playing a sport or martial arts. Maybe even go out for a walk if its nice? Anything that takes you away from the internet

It seems like a dumb and simple plan but it worked for me. You just have to stay dedicated. I truly believe in you, user. Your qt gf is waiting for you. Stay focused.

>tfw a Brazilian keeps reply to me

eww

mate it's 00:00 here and I want to go to sleep for tomorrow but it's impossible

so i'd rather spend some time bantering canacucks on this board

install Gentoo