Secrets threadddd

Secrets threadddd
Post 'em Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=B5rIxoDH9MA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I've told myself, my family, and my friends that I don't want to be with somebody so many times that I'm starting to believe it.

At first it was just an act like, "haha who needs 'em I'm happy being alone" But i've done it so many times that I'm stuck in this weird place of wanting to be alone forever because I think I want it and wanting to be with someone cause I think I need it.

all in all it sucks pm

I want to cheat on my gf with her hot best friend

im sexually attracted to my sister and really want to be with her. i know its wrong but i think she might like me back. i dont know wat to do

I really wanted to kill myself tonight

Kissed my best friend tonight. We were sitting on a hill and I thought she was making a move, but when I kissed her she pulled me away. She told me she had to go and ran away crying.

I don't know what to do now.

okay, i'll bite. I'm currently on mushrooms for the first time ever. not sure what to expect but i hope its not a bad trip!

Such a pussy.

I admitted to my family that I'm attracted to furries, they...didn't take it well

When going to the toilet to shit, I nearly always take my Laptop with me. It then takes not seldom 2h or longer for me to return

I caught my boyfriend cheating on me two weeks ago. I broke up with him, but I'm thinking of getting back together. he's a sweet guy, just a little messed up is all

mmmy mom died last year and im still taking it badly

Okay. I used to live with in laws and sisters in laws. At the time they were roughly 21 and 17. Would constantly rifle through their underwear when I was home alone, jerked off in their rooms, rubbed my dick on their pillows, took dirty underwear out of their hamper, wrapped it around my head and jerked off in the bathroom and came buckets. Never caught.

My brother kill my son five years ago I haven't bin the same since people think I'm doing okay but I'm not so I act normal just so they can leave me alone

I took up gambling because I want to leave my shitty life behind. It's not working out very well for me. am crurently in a ton of debt right now and my wife just told me shes thinking about a divorce

I fucked my biology teacher, possibly got her preggers, cucking my bro-tier history teacher
I don't know whether to feel bad or fine with the situation

You're a fucking loser. Move on. He will never change and you're probably better off. Tons of people out there.

Ah why not, I have some time on my hands.

>9th grade
>There's a sweet, pretty girl who had her lost her legs in an accident and uses a wheelchair
>Has very few friends due to her condition
>She's a fantastic artist
>My friends and I decide to prank her for shits and giggles
>I pretend I want to be her friend and she warms up to me instantly
>We start to hang out outside of school
>Sleep over at her house one night
>We play video games, playing some Twisted Metal
>Ask her if she can show me her portfolio (she was in the advanced art program in our school and needed to create fifty or so amazing art pieces to pass)
>After a game I say I need to go to the bathroom
>Pull out big-ass scissors from my pocket (big pocket I was wearing jncos) go into her room, and cut the bottom-half of all of her art pieces off and trash them
>Leave
>The next day, she rolls up to me in the middle of class, on the verge of crying, and asks me what happened to her art
>I said, "I made them look like you"
>All my friends laugh heartily
>She rolls over to her table, alone, and just stares at her hands in her lap for the rest of the day

It was less than a month before that art was due, too. There's no way she made it up in time. Sometimes I look back and think to myself, "did my actions make her a stronger person? Or a weaker one?" Perhaps I should look her up some time and ask.

If she's not dead, of course.

Well you can 'kiss' that friendship good bye user

but he came to my crying saying he was sorry. I know it's a bad thing if I take him back bu t I realy love him. but maybe your right.

What in the.. how fucking old are you? You're appearing super young with rationale like that. Get off Sup Forums

I've been texting her all night trying to see if we were cool, but she hasn't said anything back. She's the only part of my life that makes me happy i don't know what to do.

fucked my psycho stepmom several times from 13-15, dad and her still together, basically got kicked out bc of her

dnt have to be a dick. I'm going through a really rough time right now, maybe i wont take him back but hes the first person that ever found me attractive im 24 if that matterss

stale pasta is stale

Well did you force kiss her?? Or how did it happen?

We were sitting on the hill, our favorite spot, and we started talking about where we wanted to be in life. We talked about our ideal partners and she started to describe what I thought was me. I leaned in for a kiss and she didn't push me away or anything. After a second or so I stopped and looked at her to see if we should keep going. We sat there for what felt like forever and then she started shaking her head and muttered something about it ''not being right' and she ran away.

I'm not sure what I did wrong and now I might lose her, I'm so scared.

Stay here on this thread, try to attempt to read if youre giggling like a mofo rite naow.

dont worry about her not responding she is busy telling the cops all about how you raped her.

The only reason I am with my gf now is because I know she will cause drama and possibly suicide if we break up

It is emotional blackmail at the highest levels
I understand how fucked up she is beyond her manipulations, but I can't have her life on my conscience

This is a creature that will literally kill her self to spite me

She is a horrible human being, yet I can't dump her "safely"
I spoke to her shrink about it, who said she can handle her after the break up.
But she doesn't know how spiteful and the lengths my cunt will go to in order to cause trouble

She would literally end her life to make me suffer
She has said so on multiple occasions, and after one already attempted suicide I figured stay with her till an opportunity arises

No idea how else to proceed

not gunna li texg is starig to wsilr rigt now but its prety fun ny

Seems like she is just unsure. Be the man and be sure for her. don't pussy out. Don't be a rapey about it though. Gently suggest that you are the one for her

My gf is using me as a safe bet
And I am afraid that if I dump her I could be wrong

All indications point to her acting it all, no idea how to prove it

But how do I reach her? She's acting like she doesn't want to talk to me. Should I just show up to her house and try to talk to her. My hearts pounding, I'll try anything if it means not losing her.

not young, just a typical woman's logic

You sir are a bad bastard, no words

I want to susceed, do a complete 180 in my life and get my girl back. The thing is I have no long term goal of what I want to be as a profession and I don't want to do before I get regretful. If I don't change my self values and get out of this shit cycle i'll day onr way or the other.

Send her a text that says
"I understand if I scared you, but I want you to be mine. I want to love you, not be your friend. If you don't feel the same then you need to tell me. I am a big boy and I can handle it, but if you do feel the same let me love you properly, you know I would never hurt you"

i thought i was going to be an inventor when I got older. I would always make cool stuff and people would tell me I would go far. Nowardays i just sit around drinking because it doesn't feel worth it. I want to et back into the life but it's so hard because i cant get the motivation to work for omore than an hour. I want to make cool stuff, go to school, become an engineer. But im getting so much older that its starting to feel impossible

there are 4,000,000,000 other vaginas out there, you dont need desperation pussy from your sis. on the bright side youre not homo sex

youtube.com/watch?v=B5rIxoDH9MA

Couples therapy as soon as possible
Unless you think it will backfire and fuel her drama

just wait it out op, take a backseat

whats done is done, you need to give her time to think, if you start acting like a faggot and constantly messaging her etc she's gonna be weirded out.

you made the move user

sit back and let her come to you

if she does then its a win

if she doesnt then rip you and her and life (at this point you should be thinking about killing yourself)

and im here to tell you you should, and to livestream it

You might lose her. Let her respond in her own time. Are you so idle that you have nothing else to think about than that? Maybe that's why she is unsure. Women like men with other interest besides them. You shouldn't have this shit tonne of time to be pondering this. Go do something

If it doesn't feel right then you need to leave her
The right girl won't give off those vibes

>I am a big boy and I can handle it

so fucking gay xD

for the love of god op, dont send this or it is legit game over

this.

Classic Peter Pan Syndrome. Time to grow out of your provisional life faggot

Although I am on Sup Forums so I can't talk

actually it sounds pretty good
T. Femanon

Maybe you guys are right, I've spent so much time thinking about her that I've maybe become obsessed. She might be picking up on that, maybe I need to find something else to do for a while to give her time to sort stuff out.

I just don't want to lose my best friend, but if that means being away for a while, ill do it.

your funeral user

First of all. Break up is suppose to be agreed on both ends, something is preventing her from letting you go. Suicide threats are just that, threats. You shouldn't have someones life in your hands, if someone loved you she'd never do that, make her realize that. That tidbit said, you have to make sure you break up in a matter she can accept cause clearly bitch craycray.

I seriously don't know how to respond to your post
Seems like you are stuck in a bear trap, you need to go see the police maybe?

Maybe they can lock her up in a mental place?

ive been in the exact same position you are dude

give her some space, find a hobby, jack off now and then..

dont let her feel like she is your only priority

make her feel like one of many idek

i feel like I was born in the wrong culture. I should be rich not living with these poor people I'm supposed to call my "Parents". I honestly think I was 'sposed to be born a king back in medievil days because i would fit there. I don't want to converse with peasonats who men nothing to me.

They aren't threats
I ambulances her two times
First time they kept her for a week, the second time for three weeks. If I dump her, she is fixated on ending it.

She has done it stealthily, I found her on the floor of her apartment by accident and she had no idea I was coming.

The next day after attempted break up
She thought I was at work

Let me tell you, there is nothing fake about this. Break up means her death even if she lies to shrinks till she gets alone. She has anchored the break up with the end of her life
And now I can't even get fucking rid of her

Have nude pics and sex vids of ex-gf. Promised I'd delete them, I never did. Still jerk off to them from time to time.

you need a hobby bro

maybe smoke a joint now and then

You sound like an entitled autistic fuck with a superiority complex that no one likes.

Like that elliot roger.
Kill yourself.

I'm 32 and I just secured a really nice job as an IT Manager. I initially moved my family out her, Nevada, and they were really excited. Obviously my daughter was sad to leave her friends behind, but I thought she was going to be happy to make new ones. My wife and I had the conversation to move and both agreed on it, but 4 months in and they are both miserable. I'm so happy, I love my coworkers, and love coming in to work. I like the state, and am having some of the best times of my life with my work friends. But my wife, and more importantly, my daughter are having a terrible time. She's getting bullied at school constantly, even starting fights occasionally. And my wife has no friends so she just sits in the house all day.

I just don't know what to do, I have no idea if my old job will take me back, and we'd be back to making next to nothing. I'm tempted to keep going with this job but my family seems to be breaking apart living here. I'm just really lost right now.

see? this is the kind of stuff I wouldn't have to deal with if I wasw a king. You wouldn't be able to say anything becuase you'd be a pesant workikn in my feilds all day and night. BTW weed is bad for you if you didn't now. also I dont know who eliot roger is so if thas sposed to be an insult it mens nothing

you are not responsible for that user, as ruthless as it sounds, fuck her! You can't be held hostage. She is fucking up her life and bringing you down too. How long before you are just as fucked up as her? Leave.

ya id be the hook and all you little pesants would b e the fish, im glad at least one person sees what im saing

I would look up the laws regarding suicide, second/third degree murder and find out if this blackmailing is actually illegal. She's either really needs help and attention, a new hobby, or a nice padded wall in a comfty jacket.

This isn't your fault though it's hers. You're not a murderer. Sure some cards can be played accordingly but the deck is shuffled and you got a fucking bad hand mate, keep drawing and play carefully.

Fuck yeah anaologies

okay i dont know wht this part is sposed to be

push them to stop being faggots. Get your daughter another school. Force your wife to get out some. "Listen here bitch you need to get the fuck out the crib and go meet ppl. I won't tell your unsocial ass again!" Like that.

you are not there only beacon for happiness!
It is there own responsibilities to go out there and get friends and acquaintances, not yours.
This applys especially to your wife, who agreed to all of this months ago, she should have known that moving = having to re-make your circle of friends.

Make the strongest version of you, the family would both support and accept your disicion. That doesn't mean they have to be miserable, you might have to make them see the way you do, or attach them to the new place for more homely comfort/security. You need to know how, and only you would.

Unless you want to take a step backwards in life and risk everything slowly leaving you.

I know, but it should have been on me to understand that she'd be really uncomfortable with it. I keep trying to think of ways to get her to meet new people but am drawing a blank. I know she loves to read so maybe a book club type of thing? But I don't know how to get that started.

I'm mostly worried about my daughter, starting fights and being a bully is serious business. I've talked to her several times about the issue and she always says she understands, but always resorts to this behavior.

My dad's started to show symptoms of early onset alzheimers and I'm scared shitless. Our family has a history of it and I'm afraid of losing him

Worry won't solve anything
Make the most of him now

I actually have a biological tendency towards Alzheimers in that the men in my family almost always end up having it. I don't know if this means anything to you but you have my condolences, it's not something to fuck around with

by fuck around with i guess I mean to joke about. It's a really scary thing to deal with. I've seen it so many times in my family and it's always a really hard thing.

I have this really vivid memory of sitting in the car with my grandmother. She asks me "so, do you work around here?" and I said "no actually I'm out of state visiting"

About ten seconds later she goes "so, do you work around here?"

I've actually had nightmares where I divorce her and leave them both. It makes me really worried that I even have these thoughts. I know that they're only subconscious but how could I possibly ever think that ever! That's my wife and daughter! I could never leave them, so knowing that some part of me might want to makes me incredibly sad and worried.

This is the exact situation I am in.

Mine has some medical conditions. I find myself hoping one of them kills her in the next few years. It's the only way I can see myself being happy and not feeling responsible for her death.

she does the same thing to me. Sometimes I think about just leaving and seeing if she'll actually do it, but I think she will and that keeps me around. I wake up with scratch marks on my body, and she constantly berates me about everything, but as soon as I say anything she swtarts to cry and tell me she cant live iwthout me and will 'do it' if i ever leave. It's not a fun way to live, i must say.

I sleep in these aImost every night

Ive got a boyfriend who I really love but there's this other guy that has been basically my dream. I've thought about being with him and he's starting to advance on me. I'm caught between breaking up with my current bf, who I think I might love, and taking the risk, or staying with him, and maybe being bored with life 'he's not really that interesting a person'.

are you forced to or is it by choice?

did the same two nights ago, got drunk with a few mates, ended up making out for a while until she said she couldnt as she has a girlfriend. still friends, shit was cash

man honestly it's almost both

what the fuck does that mean

like, I could choose NOT to do but because I don't it is both. it's encouraged by who is doing the restraining. I guess that makes no sense but ya

i wish to be used as a girls toilet, cucked and killed after

I guess then I have to ask WHO'S doing the restraining? gf/wife/gimp?

I tried to eat out my girlfriend a couple nights ago, i didn't ask, just did it.

Real quick: She is an ultra conservative, creationist, church going, good-girl.

She freaked out and told me to stop. It was really weird cause id never had that happen before, most girls love that shit. She never wants to do aynthing in bed and it's starting to get old. I want to break up but for some reason I'm finding it hard to. i guess that's my secret.

a partner, I'm a boy
laughed at gimp!

i told everyone thats asks that i joined the marines for honor and protecting freedom and all that shit.

i just wanted to kill muslims and fuck southern teenagers who get wet panties over service men

IED in your future

double dubs
are you homosex?

I'm a Muslim. I saw my crushes feet for the first time yesterday and I cummed. It was so arrousing that I couldn't stop. Of course I was also in her father's house and had to try and rush out, it was a really bad seen

I'm not sure why it matters but, no.

usually bitches are gone for a few month after this.
I had a simmilar situation with my best female friend. I did not kiss her but she thought I wanted to be with her and than she didn't talk to me for 3 month.
I do not really undestand why though... Guess it was women logic.
>hurrdurr I think he likes me, so I must hate him!
At least I had some time where I havent had to deal with her mood swings and depression shit.

>church going
>conservative
>fucking you on the reg

Seems like it's only heathens in church these days

a girl on Sup Forums?

man, this place has changed since I left