Just sayin

Just sayin...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/gysDHXfKnVA?t=579
youtube.com/watch?v=PdantUf5tXg
youtube.com/watch?v=PdantUf5tXg&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This shit is already a boring dead meme. Hell, Trump is a dead meme at this point. Let's get on with our lives people.

This. I'm just sick of it all. The protesting idiots, the liberal tears circlejerk. I can't even use the internet without hearing about what Trump is doing at this very hour.

People bitched about us electing a reality TV star, and they've literally made his presidency into a reality TV show. I just want to move on with my life.

I really dont get the Nazi comparisons with Trump...

its non existant

Is this even true? Was Trump's inauguration pic taken early in the a.m. or something? I watched it on TV and it looked like there were a shit ton of people there.

THE SNOW IS STARTING TO MELT ALL YOU SNOWFLAKES!

PRESIDENT TRUMP!

jus saiyan

hopefully if we can then deduct all the people who voted for trump that had jobs and couldn't attend vs all the unemployeds that were at obamas bash we can do the math

Hahaha
so mad you went out of your way to edit the meme. Thin skinned faggot

Yeah that's it

Triggered by a pic... welcome to the world in 2017. Quick start marching with your tampons!

I'm surprised Soros and Hillary aren't at the top of the Washington Monument throwing buckets of money down onto the womens marchers dumb asses.

How can you not see that it looks different at a different angle?
And yes, there was a shit ton of people there - 250,000. It was not 1.8 million, however.

Trump had more people show up than at Obama's.

Considering they shut down govt for the day, made it a holiday and closed several businesses so people could attend...

>So triggered I had to download a meme and edit it then post it.

Makes sense.

>It's cause Trump people are too good to come to his inauguration
>Obama people don't have jobs so they have nothing better to do
this is what they actually believe

I've seen a load of Republicucks diwosn the electoral college. But after Trump stole his win, I guess it isn't that bad any more.

Flip-floppin fags.

Consider this... had trump been black and acted the same way... youd hail him a hero and build monuments on day one and name every son after him!

Dont like it, move to a country that Clinton can be president... oh wait...

And you guys would want him dead for saying he grabs pussy's and making fun of John McCain for getting captured.

It rained that day because all the snowflakes started to melt knowing their tirades and bullshit would now have consequences unlike under Obama who treasured them and gave them everything they wanted... like spoiled children!

I mean I see it. I just think people are stupid for believing it.

I just don't get liberals. I'm not especially conservative. I am in several ways but liberals are just so intolerant and stupid. I looked up the supposed video of trump making fun of a disabled reporter and it just looked like he was making fun of the guy for being stupid. Not disabled.

Same thing with the second amendment comment her made.

I'm just glad Hillary lost. Praise allah..

i think america deserves this great new dictator. he sets his own truth; lays down the law and everyone will get in line.

Hahaha way to prove the meme by bringing up Hillary.

WHITE HOUSE PRESS SECRETARY MAKES STATEMENT LIVESTREAM

"This was the largest audience to ever witness the inauguration. Period"

at 9:41 mark
youtu.be/gysDHXfKnVA?t=579

White House Press Secretary blatantly lies for no reason other than pride?

Im glad I made you smile. Now you can leave my country if you dont like the results. Thats right, you wont just like all the others that said they would leave... NOT ONE HAS LEFT INCLUDING YOU!.

>GAY SEX WITH HATS
>MLP

Kim Kardashian?

>those tabs
>trying this hard

Ahaha are you just copy and pasting responses other Trump supporters had to anti Trump comments?

I never said I would leave the country. All your arguments seem to be from another conversation. Fucking idiot haha

well duh

not gonna lie that looks sick as fuck

Here's a full time lapse of the inauguration. The back never fills up.

youtube.com/watch?v=PdantUf5tXg

Exactly, you havent said anything really You just seem annoyed that the snowflake mentality, yours, will melt because of Trump.

>he hasn't said anything better reply with canned responses.

So essentially, youre just upset that Clinton lost? Ive read through the thread. That guy you going back and forth with clearly trump supporter. Where do you stand? You havent said anything about that. I think thats what this posts was about.

Wow, that's embarrassing. Sad!

>Only showing the time before the inaguration starts

Tough.

I mean these faggots will not stop for the next 4 years.

And if it's 8? Then things will only get worse. Get ready for anti-republican Hollywood propaganda that would make George W Bush look beloved.

People are leaving again at the end you fucking moron.

my friend is a nazi and said he voted for trump because he was the closest thing to hitler.
I guess because he wants to kick out browns and wants muslims to wear stars, i mean be registered

trumperdinkers aint too good at telling fact from fiction...just sayin...

why the fuck would you be friends with a nazi?

I didn't vote for Hillary. I posted the meme because I found it appropriate to what OP had posted. This moron said I'm butt hurt yet he went out of his way to edit the meme and post it. Also I find his responses hilarious since they have nothing to do with anything I've said. They seem like canned responses he's seen other Trump supporters posted online.

Bottom pic seems like a solid fact. Just sayin.,..

Too all the literal Trumptards who think the pic of Trumps limp dick inaguration wasnt real....

Look at this shit, lmao fucking idiots. You are sheep for the right

youtube.com/watch?v=PdantUf5tXg&feature=youtu.be

A lot more people in this picture than the one circulating around, even taking the angle into account.

>solid fact
No one showing up for Hillary's inauguration?
>implying she got inaugurated
The literal fact is that she never got inaugurated you fucking idiot. Trumpets are even too stupid to make fun of their opponents.

Who cares how many people went, repeat after me: mister President

This....

GG

/end thread

why not? I'm friends with everybody. Jews, Nazis, Communists, Republicans, Democrats, Fags, Trans.
Although the nazi was a good friend I knew for years, he autistically rage quit on me though when I said that Castro wasn't really bad for cuba when castro died.

>why not?
That should be self evident. If it isn't, then you've already answered my question.

Lol, I'm glad he is our president. I get solid 10/10 trolling material for dumb Trump fucks for at least the next 4 years.

Am I the only one who doesn't understand what the big deal is?

So Obama had a big crowd..... and? So what?

If I had to think about it, then I would assume that Washington and that area has a lot more liberals than republicans. Republicans had to travel for many hours to get to the inauguration.

In any case, who cares? Why does everyone focus on everything around Trump rather than what he's actually talking about, like fixing the economy, protecting America's borders, and fighting Islamic terrorism?

NO LOL BUT WHERE ARE THE TAX RETURNS, I NEED TO SEE THEM BECAUSE CNN TOLD ME SO

Yeah, here's the thing - there are a lot of reasons why people would expect Trump's inauguration to have far fewer people than Obama's first. It makes sense. I don't care. What I am seeing, though, is a lot of focusing on it - which is stupid - and a lot of people exaggerating the count one way or the other. All of us would like to have an accurate count - it's definitely not 1.8 million - for sure. I do think that it was a hell of a lot more than 250,000. I, also, think that Trump is president and has the house and senate and there isn't jack shit you can do about it for quite a while, and the way things are going I think it's going to be a much bigger while than you expect it to be. Which is pretty awesome :D. Mainly because I want to hear you losers whine more :D. Republicans are going to have another 12 year run like Reagan, and you're going to be whining the whole time :D.

Obama had 69 million votes, trump had 63 million. He still won. It is expected more people would go to the first "black presidents" inaguartion. Democraft alway have trended larger croweds then republicans. The sizze of the crowed does not matter, he still won. This is a non issues. But of course luberals have to try to spin anything they can because hillary lost.

It's sad Donnie STILL relies on comparisons to Hillary to feel good about himself.

Exactly whats the big deal?

Why did Trump have his press secretary call an emergency announcement to yell at the media for not covering his pathetic inauguration numbers accurately?

Trump cares more about his brand than any of his poor ignorant sheep

Democrats are in the pocket of Hollywood and the media. They get the A-Listers in, too, which Trump - of course - wants nothing to do with. Add to that the lack of a national holiday, first black president, the fact that Washington, DC voted 81% Democrat? Trump's turnout was astounding.

>So what?
Good question. What does it matter? It's to be expected that fewer people show up at this inauguration, because after all his approval ratings are lower and it's of lesser historical significance than Obama's inauguration (first black president, you can expect a lot of people to show up).

So why the fuck is the Trump administration getting offended by realistic estimates of the turnout? Maybe it's because about 500k people demonstrated in Washington the day after his inauguration, but instead we're now discussing turnout numbers on inauguration day itself.

The Tea party was formed after about 60k people protested in Washington after Obama's inauguration, and they're pretty much in control at the moment. So it'll be interesting to see what's going to come out of the current protest movement, because it'll be relevant for the next election for sure.

Or he wants to draw attention away from other things, which he was successful at doing and the MSM ate up like cake. Except the cake was a lie, and the MSM is fail.

Trump cant handle his poor attendance numbers, Sad!

Such low energy

Your right he was distracting the media from a bill introduced to remove the USA from the UN. oh gah, so hilarious.

We will be more isolated and poor than russia at this rate

Both sides are embroiled in this, and both sides are exaggerating numbers in their favor. Again, this misdirects from talking about other things, which is pretty good. I have gotten into more fights with more crazy feminazis than I would care to, and discussing this silly nonsense is much more fun :D.

See? If he's doing something smart in his favor, then why even ask the question? Without an official count, all you have is a few pictures. We can all make up numbers all day long, it's meaningless. You sit back and talk about how stupid he is, but he's already beaten you and it's only his second day in office.

>I guess because he wants to kick out browns and wants muslims to wear stars, i mean be registered
But that is all Trump supporters. I live in 95% republican area and this stuff is all they talk about.

this retard apparently thinks DC is an island and the rich white people in the suburbs can't figure out how to make downtown.

The big question is, can the DNC somehow convince enough people that they aren't a steaming pile of shit over the next 12 years? They're really good at lying, sure, and the millenials are still young and dumb and are a yuuge voting block, but they're also much more libertarian than today's voters. I, just, don't see it happening.

>:D
Die in a fire

just saying, its kinda nazi-like.

>░██████╗░██████╗░░░░░██╗███████╗░░░░░█████╗░░░░░███████╗░█████╗░░██████╗░░██████╗░░██████╗░████████╗
>██╔═══██╗██╔══██╗░░░░██║██╔════╝░░░░██╔══██╗░░░░██╔════╝██╔══██╗██╔════╝░██╔════╝░██╔═══██╗╚══██╔══╝
>██║░░░██║██████╔╝░░░░██║███████╗░░░░███████║░░░░█████╗░░███████║██║░░███╗██║░░███╗██║░░░██║░░░██║░░░
>██║░░░██║██╔═══╝░░░░░██║╚════██║░░░░██╔══██║░░░░██╔══╝░░██╔══██║██║░░░██║██║░░░██║██║░░░██║░░░██║░░░
>╚██████╔╝██║░░░░░░░░░██║███████║░░░░██║░░██║░░░░██║░░░░░██║░░██║╚██████╔╝╚██████╔╝╚██████╔╝░░░██║░░░
>░╚═════╝░╚═╝░░░░░░░░░╚═╝╚══════╝░░░░╚═╝░░╚═╝░░░░╚═╝░░░░░╚═╝░░╚═╝░╚═════╝░░╚═════╝░░╚═════╝░░░░╚═╝░

wrong. all the DNC has to do is convince people that Trump is more of a pile of shit. which won't be that difficult. if the US continues with a 2 party system we're fucked.

I'm just the voyeur watching Trump slide his tiny hard prick into all the Trump supporters while whispering in their ear. I dont give a fuck what happens to the USA, lol. Your loss is the world's gain!

I dunno. it was a long spiral from being a bisexual guy who got cucked, to an alcoholic, to a recovering alcoholic, to a basement dwelling neet, to lurking Sup Forums to lurking infinichan, to lurking insane chans, to conspiracies about the jews, to predicting that a race war might happen at any moment.