Which one would you? how?

which one would you? how?

icetoi

left looks innocent

middle more imho

Girl on left is definitely a secret cunt who will leave you for someone with a bigger wallet.

Girl in middle is the worst kind of bitch ever. Looks innocent, is actually just a handful of epic proportions. She'll have an "illness" every day and you're a jerk if you don't enable it.

Right is sweet meat. Will stand by your side and be open to anything sexually. Will probably end up being quite a good cook.

Right, easy. It's like you guys can't tell cunts when you see them.

you're such a fucking autist

Maybe, but more likely just bored. If you think I wasn't knowingly full of shit then you're not so bright man.

haha

merry - kill - fuck

i would fuck the middle girls throat. cum on her throat at the end. sure it would go in her nose too. i would watch her suffocate from my cum. i would watch the tears in her eyes. she would look up at me helplessly

left

other two's faces look fucked up

I would take the left one, take her pussy.

Middle just cause she's the first one that stood out. I'd hang her by a tree and bleed her like a goat, cut her throat

middle

she remind me of my gf sister and I want to fuck her thong wearing ass so bad

can we see your gf's sister?

I agree with what you say but I would to add to it. The right one is a air head. She's had more dick than Lisa Lampanelli.

the right one looks hot! More of her?

post more of middle

Oh yeah she's definitely a bit dense, but loyal.

The right one has that sluty always horny I'm a great Fuck look

yet another 12 year old gay faggot posting a random fb pic lazily asking for expert advice about how should he masterbate his ridicolously tiny flaccid saggy penis

Yea, she didn't have a father figure growing up. You could cheat on her and tell her you did and you're breaking up with her but she'll tell you she forgives you and yall can work it out

i found a tribute of the middle

The picture you posted may look funny at first but change the guys blue shirt with a suit and imagine him older
Real mobster