How do you clean up after you fap?

How do you clean up after you fap?

i dont

I usually fap into something so it requires minimal cleanup. Ideally I can just rub the tip on whatever was used on the way out.

>cum on hand
>lick

Help my dad brush his teeth and my mom wipe her ass

handkerchief (or loo roll) wipe benis, throw seed down toilet go for a piss wipe again coz precum sometimez leaks out after
rinse repeat

Let my gf lick it clean

Drop hot batch in stomach, wipe with waistband of sweatpants, and marinate in my own batter.

I call for your mom.

just use a towel

Just cum into some tissue or toilet paper

>clean up

I need to swallow pills because I used to pee like 5 times at night, the side-effect is that I get retrograde ejaculation. > no cum
get on my level

my balls hurt just thinking about it

A pair of an old girlfriends jeans she left behind

it doesn't hurt. tTe semen just flows into your bladder and then you can just pee it out.
In the beginning it felt kinda weird not ejaculating, but I got used to it. Not having to clean up is a blessing, and I also started masturbating in public places when I feel like it because why not.

>squirt on towel, fold closed
super absorbant, so it's gone by the time i want another round

>wash every few days
could not be easier

I have a cum towel (a large hand towel) next to my bed. I also use a Fleshlight quickshot a fair bit. And I put the cum towel through the washing machine every month or so, depending on use.

name of the meds?

i always shower

i've had a dry orgasm once and it hurt as fuck

kinda makes sense when you know what's going on in there

I tell my children that daddy just spilt some yogurt and they can eat it if they want.

it doesn't hurt with your broken junk. a healthy guy would be in a world of pain.

Reported to the police
Enjoy

I carefully make sure it all goes into a jar I keep next to my bed, and then I use it in place of egg whites #veganlife

tamsulosin

"Retrograde ejaculation refers to the entry of semen into the bladder instead of going out through the urethra during ejaculation."

As a side-effect of the drug it doesn't cause any pain. I never had it before taking the meds

I will stop the nig scurge, brothers.

right now

Faggot

rree rroollll

reported x2

I usually wipe it off with a towel but sometimes I squirt in my hand and swallow it.

My bathroom is right next to my bedroom so when I fap I just walk into my bathroom sink and clean the cum from my dick

I usually jack off into an old pair of boxers or wipe it up same way.

I just do it in the shower to make clean up easy. Sometimes I'll just cum/piss on my face or mouth to feel the warmth.

Before I cum I fantasize that I'll rub it all over my asshole. After I cum the thought becomes gross and I wipe with tissue or something.

This. Sometimes in cum on the floor and i use a mop to clean it

>tfw i used to do this

Cum onto a tissue. No clean up needed really