Tarzan

>A fucking white male

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9GXytZQ6pg4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Hellö reddit

Tarzan has always been white
He's always been a kid of some British

It might seem racist that the "king of the jungle" is a white guy, but how about seeing it a different way?
"the king of the jungle" genetically originates from the nation that at the time caused the most damage to the area, and yet, he continuously manages to prove himself better than them

Tarzan is a white male. His parents were British.

why wouldn't Tarzan be a white male?

lions are the king of the jungle, last time I checked a lion wasn't a nigger

youtube.com/watch?v=9GXytZQ6pg4

IT WAS ME, TARZAN

tarzan literally called himself "tarzan, killer of many black men"

>Tarzan
>White
You can take the nigger out of the bush but you can't take the bush out of the nigger

A R E

Y O U

K I D D I N G M E

no one actually wants to see a black guy acting like an ape, that is why he has to be white

They also don't live in the jungle

>act

So apparently this guy and Tarzan kissed in the original cut of the movie but viewers didn't like it so they cut it.

Too bad desu, I think every movie needs a nice manly kiss on the mouth.

WTF?
With what purpose?

really? might be true since his priest or whatever did the gay things with him

Did the Belgians really want to exterminate all the nigs in the Congo with a mercenary army?

I enjoyed it

Hello Sup Forums

Dont you ever use that word, fucking white trash cracker

You can take the whitey out of the trailer, but you cant take the trailer out of the whitey

In the late 1800s people saw it as natural that races were exterminated. If there was an exotic animal that was endangered they didn't go "Gosh, maybe we should stop this killing" They went "WELP! Looks like i gotta get myself a hide of that thing real fast, before it's gone for good"
Why would it be anything different with humans they saw as "savages"?